TV reporters caught likening Miller's supporters to molesters

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
Tea Party candidate outraged after TV reporters leave accidental voicemail likening his supporters to child molesters

Joe Miller outraged after reporters leave voicemail likening supporters to child molesters | Mail Online

The voicemail is garbled but the audio reads as follows, according to the Miller campaign release:

FEMALE REPORTER: That’s up to you because you're the expert, but that’s what I would do....I’d wait until you see who showed up because that indicates we already know something...

[Laughter]

[INAUDIBLE]

FEMALE REPORTER: Child molesters...

MALE REPORTER: Oh yeah ... can you repeat Joe Miller’s ... uh ... list of people, campaign workers, which one's the molester?

[INAUDIBLE]

FEMALE VOICE: We know that out of all the people that will show up tonight, at least one of them will be a registered sex offender.

[Laughter]

MALE REPORTER: You have to find that one person...

[INAUDIBLE]

FEMALE REPORTER: And the one thing we can do is ... we won’t know ... we won’t know but if there is any sort of chaos whatsoever we can put out a twitter/facebook alert: saying what the... ‘Hey Joe Miller punched at rally.’

FEMALE REPORTER: Kinda like Rand Paul.... I like that.

[Laughter]

FEMALE REPORTER: That’s a good one.

:cuckoo:

As corrupt as they come. I've no doubt that Sarah Palin left the governorship of Alaska behind because she feared for her family. Charming, aren't they? Enabled and supported by your local limp-wristed progressives.

Its obvious that this has been going on all along with the Tea Party floks.... they just troll the crowd to see if they can find one or two nuts in the crowd and then say they represent all of them.

Beware of the Gov't Media Complex!

I love this new victimology scheme by the Right.

that bother you? really? I'd say they have a right..... you know we are just angry dumbies. Listening to the media tell it, and this is an OLD but consistent story, see whenever the reps win voters are angry foot stomping children, when dems win the voters are well informed and its all sweetness and light. :rolleyes:

I love this new victimology scheme by the Right.

that bother you? really? I'd say they have a right..... you know we are just angry dumbies. Listening to the media tell it, and this is an OLD but consistent story, see whenever the reps win voters are angry foot stomping children, when dems win the voters are well informed and its all sweetness and light. :rolleyes:

No, I find it amusing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back