TV Judges

Bet you didn't give her any lip.:lol:

i don't give any judges lip. they tend to frown on it.

it goes with the whole black robe thing.

There just people.

they are people who can put you in jail for contempt. rule of thumb is you make your best argument. if you lose, you say 'thank you, your honor' and deal with it on appeal. there's no reason to be disrespectful.

plus, the one thing i've learned is that when someone has something you want, you have a better chance of getting it if you ask nicely.

that's just human nature.

she was the supervising judge in manhattan family court and i represented people in a lot of family court cases. ;)

Was that before or after you were sued for legal malpractice?:lol:

actually, my clients loved me.

you're just too stupid for air. :thup:

Oh please don't act like that comment offended you. Had you been an actual attorney I could understand you taking offense. Besides notice the laughing face, it was meant to be a joke.

Last edited:
I loathe Judy.
I saw a couple episodes of Brown, and he seemed halfway decent,
but
I HATE any kind of show that airs peoples dirty laundry for entertainment.It is simply wrong, and stinks of Springer.
Don't like any kind of "reality" television shows, and the icing on that cake was when I saw an ad for "Farmer wants a wife."
For crissakes, a bunch of women competing for the care and feeding of a grown assed man.:disbelief::eusa_sick:

I loathe Judy.
I saw a couple episodes of Brown, and he seemed halfway decent,
but
I HATE any kind of show that airs peoples dirty laundry for entertainment.It is simply wrong, and stinks of Springer.
Don't like any kind of "reality" television shows, and the icing on that cake was when I saw an ad for "Farmer wants a wife."
For crissakes, a bunch of women competing for the care and feeding of a grown assed man.:disbelief::eusa_sick:

Hey, I made my wife fill out an application and everything before we dated. Once bitten, twice shy. I was going to make damn sure I gotta good one second time around.

Forum List

Back