TV Highs & Lows, 2005

Mr. P said:
Same here Said1, but if I could get 33 channels for $15 I'd do it, though.

Join the cheapo party...oldies but goodies town!

archangel said:
Damn and what about downstairs....lol Then again ya are probably getting the bleed effect of your neighbors cabel...now thats economical..kudos to you!

The anntena picks stations up better upstairs. Downstairs, the reception is too fuzzy. None of the channels I pick up are cable channels, all local or surrounding areas.

Said1 said:
The anntena picks stations up better upstairs. Downstairs, the reception is too fuzzy. None of the channels I pick up are cable channels, all local or surrounding areas.

however cabel is mostly at about the level of your "upstairs" so I will stick to my assuming you are getting "Bleed" if your channels are clear...you are definetly getting "Bleed" or otherwise...upstairs vs downstairs would make no difference! :funnyface

archangel said:
however cabel is mostly at about the level of your "upstairs" so I will stick to my assuming you are getting "Bleed" if your channels are clear...you are definetly getting "Bleed" or otherwise...upstairs vs downstairs would make no difference! :funnyface

The channels I get would be different if they were "bleed" channels ie: channel 13 would be channel 7 and so on. I think the reception is better upstairs because there are fewer brink walls blocking the reception. Why are anntenas on the roof?

Said1 said:
The channels I get would be different if they were "bleed" channels ie: channel 13 would be channel 7 and so on. I think the reception is better upstairs because there are fewer brink walls blocking the reception. Why are anntenas on the roof?

don't see many antennas on the roof anymore...especially around here! Are you in prison...brick walls and all? :shocked: Just kidding don't get your panties in a bunch!

Zhukov said:
I really wish there was an a la carte cable provider...

There's an idea just waiting to make some enterprising entrepreneur tons and tons of money. I have tired to get my cable provider to offer this option, but they aren't interested. I can't even fathom how much their business would increase by offering this option, but I am sure they don't see it that way. It's a great business opportunity just waiting for somebody to "discover" it.

Forum List

Back