TV Executives Admit in Taped Interviews That Hollywood Pushes a Liberal Agenda

I just read this story and listened to the taped interviews.. TALK ABOUT PROOF OF DISCRIMINATION and yet the LYING left continually whines about that very thing.. Every day we see more and more that these leftist creeps expect to be above the law, not adhere to anything they preach. ! SCREW LIBERALS.. So sick of these guttural freaks.

PROOF THAT HOLLYWOOD has spent DECADES brainwashing Americans PURPOSELY -- THE TRUE LEFTIST--- Scumsucking bottom dwellers..

Why'd you hafta bring up FOX? :doubt:

The Communists plan is to bring about "Change" through the media, the school systems and community orginizing. Why do you think Bill Ayres is involved in education? They have been working towards this for 30 years.

Why do you think 9 out of 10 professors are liberals, most of them Marxist or Commies like Ayres.

Last edited:
The Communists plan is to bring about "Change" through the media, the school systems and community orginizing. Why do you think Bill Ayres is involved in education? They have been working towards this for 30 years.

Why do you think 9 out of 10 professors are liberals, most of them Marxist or Commies like Ayres.
Professors are primarily Liberal because Cons deny science.

Hollywood is made up of creative people who actually sell a product to make billions of dollars. It's how capitalism should be done. No wonder conservative hate them.

Ya, and look how well American children are doing watching liberal agenda tv

This all seemed pretty obvious to me. Why did this author just focus on all those old shows? Take a look around today and you'll see this bias stronger than ever. You don't even need the writers to admit it, just add up all the insults aimed at Christians and conservatives you see on 30 Rock, Glee, South Park, etc. etc.

Hollywood is made up of creative people who actually sell a product to make billions of dollars. It's how capitalism should be done. No wonder conservative hate them.

I tried to give rep bit it wouldnt let me!

Interestingly enough Archie Bunker rose as some weird bafoonish Conservative union member racist hero.

If u want a bunch of Tea Party shows on tv you will just have to convince kids with that type of leaning to join the drama club.

TV Executives Admit in Taped Interviews That Hollywood Pushes a Liberal Agenda.

And what do you extrapolate from that?

Hollywood is ‘bad.’ It should be outlawed? Don’t go to movies anymore?

Are you so naïve and insecure to believe that Hollywood will promote the ‘liberal agenda’ in such a way as to successfully turn conservatives into liberals?

Lastly, this is the worst kept secret in the history of humankind.

Forum List

Back