TV Executives Admit in Taped Interviews That Hollywood Pushes a Liberal Agenda

May 12, 2011
SoCal
Some of TV's top executives from the past four decades may have gotten more than they bargained for when they agreed to be interviewed for a politically charged book that was released Tuesday, because video of their controversial remarks will soon be hitting the Internet.

The book makes the case that TV industry executives, writers and producers use their clout to advance a liberal political agenda. The author bases his thesis on, among other things, 39 taped interviews that he'll roll out piecemeal during the next three weeks.

Read the rest here: Link

Libtards don't have brains. SNL and Jon Stewart do their think for them.

Just to make sure we are talking about the same thing:

Are you saying teenagers who went to journalism school from 1963 to 1993 were set to save the world from the evil man? I agree.

From the mid nineties on I noticed a good number of "Rush" fans in my journalism classes. Alot. Everyone wanted to be a large round white man who wrote a sports column and opinion articles about Clinton's sex life. Place got strange.

If you are saying General Electric is a liberal defense contractor, interesting.....

Disney I would believe could be some liberals. Walt is a New Deal aged man.

News Corp is Fox News, guess they could be liberal.....They do let that guy on selling gold.

You know, even if this is true, so what? Apparently, 99.9% of "creative" types fall under the ideology that you people bent on labelling would call "lefty" from what I gather from this board. Who would really want to gum the bland pap that would be a "conservative" show? Not me, nor anyone else I know... same reason we don't listend to "xtian rock" (in parentheses because it definitely does not in any way rock) or Lee effing Greenwood... dude can't even sing. If you want to watch nothing but Matlock, be my guest. People watch what they are interested in, so by your post, most people are interested in "liberal" issues? Or are they just human issues... hmmm....

Last edited:
The movie industry is successful for one reason and one reason only: people are willing to pay money for it. They aren't forced to pay at the ticket box; they aren't brainwashed; they aren't tricked into it. They simply make a choice and throw money on the counter. It's that simple.

Do producers, screenwriters and executives have an "agenda"? Probably. But that "agenda" depends on box office sales, and box office sales depend on people's willingness to shell out their hard-earned cash.

TV industry is different because viewers pay indirectly. However, the middleman is the TV show sponsor, and sponsors respond to consumer demand. So on a lesser scale, it still amounts to the same thing: people influence the type of shows on TV.

I think it all boils down to the basics: good storyline, interesting characters and innovative storytelling. Politics is not what drives the train.

Some of TV's top executives from the past four decades may have gotten more than they bargained for when they agreed to be interviewed for a politically charged book that was released Tuesday, because video of their controversial remarks will soon be hitting the Internet.

The book makes the case that TV industry executives, writers and producers use their clout to advance a liberal political agenda. The author bases his thesis on, among other things, 39 taped interviews that he'll roll out piecemeal during the next three weeks.

So we now have physical proof, in the recorded voice of tv execs, that backs up what we all already knew....the media has a liberal bias and propagandizes for a liberal agenda.

Last edited:
duh_1.jpg

No surprises. Friends always seemed to have a leaning edge.

Are you going to survive this you think? Do we need to call 911 for you?

Don't worry, you still have Fox News, it's going to be OK!

Here's an idea,if you don't like something, don't watch it. Nobody has a gun to your head to watch all that 'liberal brainwashing' you're so scared of!

EZ I think the OP is more worried about the uneducated masses who dont realize the difference when they see it on TV ;).

I mean when I watch MSNBC or FOX news I can point out the biased and agenda driven comments immediately. However, many people who dont pay attention can't and just take the propoganda as fact.

I might be projecting here, lol.

EZ I think the OP is more worried about the uneducated masses who dont realize the difference when they see it on TV ;).

I mean when I watch MSNBC or FOX news I can point out the biased and agenda driven comments immediately. However, many people who dont pay attention can't and just take the propoganda as fact.

I might be projecting here, lol.

Yeah, it's odd how I see so many 'talking points' on here from the left and the right that were the same things said on Fox News, MSNBC, et al.....

Yes, some people don't think for themselves, you are right!

Hollywood is full of liberals? OMG, who would've thunk it. At least the Conservatives have Mel Gibson on their side.

I just read this story and listened to the taped interviews.. TALK ABOUT PROOF OF DISCRIMINATION and yet the LYING left continually whines about that very thing.. Every day we see more and more that these leftist creeps expect to be above the law, not adhere to anything they preach. ! SCREW LIBERALS.. So sick of these guttural freaks.

PROOF THAT HOLLYWOOD has spent DECADES brainwashing Americans PURPOSELY -- THE TRUE LEFTIST--- Scumsucking bottom dwellers..

I just read this story and listened to the taped interviews.. TALK ABOUT PROOF OF DISCRIMINATION and yet the LYING left continually whines about that very thing.. Every day we see more and more that these leftist creeps expect to be above the law, not adhere to anything they preach. ! SCREW LIBERALS.. So sick of these guttural freaks.

PROOF THAT HOLLYWOOD has spent DECADES brainwashing Americans PURPOSELY -- THE TRUE LEFTIST--- Scumsucking bottom dwellers..

That's no way for a pet to talk. Watch out or we'll cut off your "Real Housewives". :cool:

It is a big fucking deal. We've heard liberal big mouths for years denying this shit and now it's all recorded.. now watch the propaganda whores try to make light of the story.. WTF else are they going to do??

That's no way for a pet to talk. Watch out or we'll cut off your "Real Housewives". :cool:

Don't watch it and I'm no one's pet..

It is a big fucking deal. We've heard liberal big mouths for years denying this shit and now it's all recorded.. now watch the propaganda whores try to make light of the story.. WTF else are they going to do??

Wait! Did that article say the folks who attend art school and become directors and actors especially in the seventies were frequently liberal?

Interesting. Next thing you know there will be a study revealing CEO's of defense contractors are conservative as are the children of Australian royalty and Scottish preachers?

Thank goodness none of them folks are involved in the media or we might have views from both sides and no story here.

Forum List

Back