TV and Mainstream Manipulation

still ANOTHER fart from Dawgshit.:lol::poop::poop::clap2:

your handlers sure sent you here quickly Dawgshit.:lol:
:cuckoo::cuckoo:
small1330455.jpg

Walter Lippmann and Edward Bernays both felt that the American population was too stupid to think for themselves and therefore had to be persuaded or manipulated into passively accepting the agendas brought forth by the ruling class. Lippmann created the "Manufacture of Consent" while Bernays convinced people that self image was more important than politics. With this information readily available, why are so few in the audience willing to question the picture that's being painted for them on the evening news??

It's too scarey.

I agree...too many people I know believe everything they see and hear on the television. It is scary...

The influence of the media is very great, precisely because of this, and only gradually media, the public, in order to ensure the fairness of public opinion.

The theory of a conspiracy to control the public using TV is slightly compromised by the most mundane of modern inventions.....the on/off switch.

based on the op, and all the posts in favor of his dumbass opinion, the current crop of so-called twoofers is just another bunch of pretenders, except eots of course, he is a true believer.

insidenutjob still here stinking up the place and still the leading twoofer at Terral State Mental Hospital.

In my new capacity with the USDU(United States Debunking Unit), I encourage all of the current crop of twoofers to freely express your opinions, and use lots of utubes, you know that really convinces people.

We are not watching you, I promise.

Slackjawed Rothschild, Phd, P.E., E.D.A., DIR., USDU

I heard on TV that 9-11 was orchestrated, inside job, and that there was this huge conspiracy to kill JFK, not just one lone, loon gunman.

Glad i know about designed perception and didn't believe any of that hysterical nonsense.
Perhaps you believed in this hysterical nonsense instead?
Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes.
Not in the habit of considering you tube videos in any way credible. Especially in a thread about main stream TV news.

saying "you tube video" is a stupid statement...it is the equivalent of saying "I am Not in the habit of considering books in any way credible". you tube is just a format nothing else..and what is relevant is not the format in which information is disseminated but the creditability of the information and the abilty to cross reference and fact check that information

I heard on TV that 9-11 was orchestrated, inside job, and that there was this huge conspiracy to kill JFK, not just one lone, loon gunman.

Glad i know about designed perception and didn't believe any of that hysterical nonsense.

Elvis still lives also, and Princess Diana was murdered. Breitbart also.

The theory of a conspiracy to control the public using TV is slightly compromised by the most mundane of modern inventions.....the on/off switch.

based on the op, and all the posts in favor of his dumbass opinion, the current crop of so-called twoofers is just another bunch of pretenders, except eots of course, he is a true believer.

insidenutjob still here stinking up the place and still the leading twoofer at Terral State Mental Hospital.

In my new capacity with the USDU(United States Debunking Unit), I encourage all of the current crop of twoofers to freely express your opinions, and use lots of utubes, you know that really convinces people.

actually terral has gone on to write several books has a nightly radio show
and has been guest host with Tex marrs, George Nory and several other high profile names..he has a huge audience for an internet radio show and agree or disagree there is no doubt he is good at running a radio show and interesting and entertaining

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS8v5CHzvbA&feature=channel&list=UL]Terral03 Weekend Radio Schedule 3/30-4/1/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

actually terral has gone on to write several books has a nightly radio show
and has been guest host with Tex marrs, George Nory and several other high profile names..he has a huge audience for an internet radio show and agree or disagree there is no doubt he is good at running a radio show and interesting and entertaining

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS8v5CHzvbA&feature=channel&list=UL]Terral03 Weekend Radio Schedule 3/30-4/1/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

He is indeed a very successful businessman. He must have performed a thourough market study and determined there were enough mentally challenged dupes out there to make a go of it, a' la the fraud jones.......

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Perhaps you believed in this hysterical nonsense instead?
Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes.
Not in the habit of considering you tube videos in any way credible. Especially in a thread about main stream TV news.

saying "you tube video" is a stupid statement...it is the equivalent of saying "I am Not in the habit of considering books in any way credible". you tube is just a format nothing else..and what is relevant is not the format in which information is disseminated but the creditability of the information and the abilty to cross reference and fact check that information
coming from the twoofer that takes every conspiracy video on you tube as gospel.
eot's idea of cross checking and fact checking is, if it fits his delusional pov it's fact.
reality has proven otherwise.

coming from the twoofer that takes every conspiracy video on you tube as gospel.
eot's idea of cross checking and fact checking is, if it fits his delusional pov it's fact.

You're the delusional retard that thinks anything that comes from "official" sources or the MSM is true no matter how weak on facts on they may be. You live in a fantasy land filled with denial, and willfully ignorant of events taking place around you.
If a U Tube video of something like 9-11 is about how the OCT is flawed, you disparage U Tube? What a fucking ignorant asshole..:cuckoo:

You're the delusional retard that thinks anything that comes from "official" sources or the MSM is true no matter how weak on facts on they may be. You live in a fantasy land filled with denial, and willfully ignorant of events taking place around you.
If a U Tube video of something like 9-11 is about how the OCT is flawed, you disparage U Tube? What a fucking ignorant asshole..:cuckoo:
yes dear . now take your meds ..

Hannity and the others and Fux News are assholes. Misdirection, and petty techniques like some posters try to emulate on message boards too.
This thread and many others about this topic are chock full of the same tired weak pussy responses just like Hannity and Fux n friends.
Seriously folks quit being such pussies and always worrying about what others think, in fact the people who believe the OCT and the outlandish,
highly improbable theory that they put over on you, complete with physical anomalies that defy logic, is truly the most insane of any conspiracy theory.
2 planes, destroying 3 massive towers, on the same day and time as war games/terror drills (just like the London bombings) bypassing the worlds most heavily defended air space,flying about without being intercepted, after being warned, on the same complex that was attacked in 1993,
Then to have your president go on TV and tell you he really isn't concerned about the alleged mastermind he blamed it all on in the first place, and made a joke and laughed about the "missing" WMDs that thousands of our young military men and woman went to fight in Iraq over, is just plain disgusting, and anyone who just waves this shit off and lets it slide, and defends it when it is rightfully criticized, questioned, and proven to be mostly lies, is a coward and a pussy ass traitor who has no respect for themselves, their country and the many victims and war casualties and their families.

Last edited:
Hannity and the others and Fux News are assholes. Misdirection, and petty techniques like some posters try to emulate on message boards too.
This thread and many others about this topic are chock full of the same tired weak pussy responses just like Hannity and Fux n friends.
Seriously folks quit being such pussies and always worrying about what others think, in fact the people who believe the OCT and the outlandish,
highly improbable theory that they put over on you, complete with physical anomalies that defy logic, is truly the most insane of any conspiracy theory.
2 planes, destroying 3 massive towers, on the same day and time as war games/terror drills (just like the London bombings) bypassing the worlds most heavily defended air space,flying about without being intercepted, after being warned, on the same complex that was attacked in 1993,
Then to have your president go on TV and tell you he really isn't concerned about the alleged mastermind he blamed it all on in the first place, and made a joke and laughed about the "missing" WMDs that thousands of our young military men and woman went to fight in Iraq over, is just plain disgusting, and anyone who just waves this shit off and lets it slide, and defends it when it is rightfully criticized, questioned, and proven to be mostly lies, is a coward and a pussy ass traitor who has no respect for themselves, their country and the many victims and war casualties and their families.
EPICFACEPALM.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back