Turtle delivers reality check to Grande Orange on worst case scenario - bipartisanship

No, that's what the meat puppet faggot campaigned on. He insisted he was a "centrist" and would bring unity. Remember all that bullshit?

Trump campaigned on WINNING, which means bed wetting liberals lose.

So far he has kept that promise because bed wetters keep losing.

No, that's what the meat puppet faggot campaigned on. He insisted he was a "centrist" and would bring unity. Remember all that bullshit?

Actually, it seems like Trump's base is losing - but so far they seem too dumb to know or care.

How is having zero legislative achievements 5 months in " WINNING?"

I am very curious to see if McConnell will work with the dems after July 4th recess.

If he does and the bill passes, then Ryan can say "see, the Senate did it, and we are serving the wishes of the people, so we will work with the dems also."

I am very curious to see if McConnell will work with the dems after July 4th recess.

If he does and the bill passes, then Ryan can say "see, the Senate did it, and we are serving the wishes of the people, so we will work with the dems also."

If there is one thing that Leftists are not good at it's being Bipartisan on anything. Leftist mentality means people either do it their way or they Obstruct.

Um the American people wished for the Republicans to control everything, which is why you had the results you did in November 2016.

As the Republicans control The Senate and The House of Representatives, the Democrats should be working with the Republicans instead of being Obstructionists.

The Democrats are in the minority, I know Jake that you think being in the minority means you call the shots, you know just like losing is the new winning or something :rolleyes-41: :poke:

Forum List

Back