Turns out Trump Really Hates Veterans, Captured or Not…Living or Not

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
First the blob doesn’t show up at a 100 year anniversary of WWI in Europe; after flying to Europe to attend it. Then he doesn’t travel 2 miles from the White House to honor Vets….ON VETERANS DAY….

Now it has come to light that the VA is short-changing living veterans as well:

Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 6.39.44 PM.png

The blame for the underpayment for housing and educational benefits—benefits the veterans earned—was due to an old computer system or is at least being blamed on an old computer system.

But now that the error was discovered and admitted to by the VA, the VA has stated that the number of under/no payments is so massive that they will not make an attempt to find the victims and honor their commitments.

Trump simply doesn’t care about veterans. When nobody in the history of your family has ever served like the Drumpf clan has….I guess I can see the reason for the institutional hatred.

Glitch delays GI Bill benefits to veterans

Also from Fox News:

Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 9.24.16 AM.png

First the blob doesn’t show up at a 100 year anniversary of WWI in Europe; after flying to Europe to attend it. Then he doesn’t travel 2 miles from the White House to honor Vets….ON VETERANS DAY….

View attachment 231795

The blame for the underpayment for housing and educational benefits—benefits the veterans earned—was due to an old computer system or is at least being blamed on an old computer system.

But now that the error was discovered and admitted to by the VA, the VA has stated that the number of under/no payments is so massive that they will not make an attempt to find the victims and honor their commitments.

Trump simply doesn’t care about veterans. When nobody in the history of your family has ever served like the Drumpf clan has….I guess I can see the reason for the institutional hatred.

Also from Fox News:

View attachment 231798

Hate is a very strong word. I do not think Trump hates us.

He just does not give a shit about us

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 231795

Also from Fox News:

View attachment 231798

Well, if you say so. But in 2018….
If you’re the CIC and you fly to Europe to honor veterans and you decide not to go….
If you’re the CIC and you are about 5 miles from ANC and you don’t go on Veteran’s Day because you’re busy…

I think “not giving a shit” was a valid assessment in 2017. Now it just seems like hatred.

And I don’t think it’s veterans specifically, it’s anyone who is self-made and has worked to embetter themselves. The men and women in the military remind him of his shortcomings.

Did you see where it was reported that John Kelly asked him how much he thinks the top generals/admirals make and Trump supposedly said “5 Million per year”? It is closer to $200K.

View attachment 231795

Also from Fox News:

View attachment 231798

This was dealt with yesterday. Another "news item" from The Unnamed Sources Department.

So, according to the video, the benefits will be paid, just delayed and Trump appropriated funds to fix their IT system, yet you say Trump hates vets and they won’t get paid. Geez Louise!

View attachment 231795

Also from Fox News:

View attachment 231798

“Although VA has encountered issues with implementing the Forever GI Bill on Congress’ timeline, we will work with lawmakers to ensure that — once VA is in a position to process education claims in accordance with the new law — each and every beneficiary will receive retroactively the exact benefits to which they are entitled under that law,” Wilkie said in his statement.

After congressional pressure, VA backtracks and commits to retroactively paying veterans

View attachment 231795

Also from Fox News:

View attachment 231798

“Although VA has encountered issues with implementing the Forever GI Bill on Congress’ timeline, we will work with lawmakers to ensure that — once VA is in a position to process education claims in accordance with the new law — each and every beneficiary will receive retroactively the exact benefits to which they are entitled under that law,” Wilkie said in his statement.

After congressional pressure, VA backtracks and commits to retroactively paying veterans

I had not seen that. Thanks.
Good to see the Administration can be shamed into doing what is right every now and again.

View attachment 231795

Also from Fox News:

View attachment 231798
That's the best thing Trump ever did!

View attachment 231795

Also from Fox News:

View attachment 231798

--------------------------- [chuckle] poor baby GGator !!

View attachment 231795

Also from Fox News:

View attachment 231798
OMG!!!

A PAYMENT WAS DELAYED!!!

IMPEACHMENT!!!!!

So, according to the video, the benefits will be paid, just delayed and Trump appropriated funds to fix their IT system, yet you say Trump hates vets and they won’t get paid. Geez Louise!
Not doing what the moonbats demand, when they demand it = hate.

Life is soooo simple once you learn this simple formula.
Yep, and no mention of the fact these stipends just came into affect after Trump signed the Bill giving these extra benefits to them. The payments are part of the Forever GI Bill.

Your “also from Fox News” image is not at your link.

View attachment 231795

Also from Fox News:

View attachment 231798

View attachment 231795

Also from Fox News:

View attachment 231798

I know. It’s a screenshot from one of their stories.

View attachment 231795

Also from Fox News:

View attachment 231798

I had not seen that. Thanks.
Good to see the Administration can be shamed into doing what is right every now and again.
How does that crow taste?

Why not supply the link?

View attachment 231795

Also from Fox News:

View attachment 231798

I know. It’s a screenshot from one of their stories.

Forum List

Back