Turns out that even the skeptics agree, the earth is warming abnormally

so we have 7-8 million years of data to compare this abnormal warming to?

I hate to break it to ya.... the earth warms and cools all on its own at both slow and fast rates.

al garmers ignore that the earth cools and warms on its own and has done so for thousands of years prior to man having any real impact on the earth.

I hate to break it to ya.... the earth warms and cools all on its own at both slow and fast rates.

I hate to break it to you, Syrenn, but the Earth has only been here for about 4.5 billion years. And the earth has had many periods of rapid warming and cooling. Both directions, when done rapidly, involved major extinctions for the life at that time. And most involved rapid increases or decreases in the amount of GHGs in the atmosphere

U.S. Global Change Research Information Office

World's biggest extinction event: Massive volcanic eruption, burning coal and accelerated greenhouse gas choked out life

Right wingers say global warming is about as "real" as evolution.

Lies

Global warming is real. The argument comes from why its warming.

And im a rightie and I do believe in evolution.

Seems to me to be a scientific question lying in the realm of physicists. So, let us ask the physicists. The American Institute of Physics is has the largest number of physicists of any Scientific Society. And here is their answer.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

You dumbass...making shit up...science does show that it is changing...but it isn't man doing it...and evolution does happen...as it does with the Earth itself...it changed many times in it's supposed 4-5 billion year history...even before we ever arrived on the scene.

It's vain arrogant dopes like you that thinks man can do thing he will never be capable of. There are larger forces at work...much larger than man.

Crap. You dumb asses just continue to bray that we are not capable of changing the composition of the atmosphere, yet we have increased the amount of CO2 in it by 40% in less than 150 years.

As far as life being able to change the atmosphere, a single celled plant, blue-green algea, completely changed the composition of the atmosphere.

Lies

Seems to me to be a scientific question lying in the realm of physicists. So, let us ask the physicists. The American Institute of Physics is has the largest number of physicists of any Scientific Society. And here is their answer.

But even THEY couldn't be WRONG?

It's geological cycles. It's been happening for millions of years. But this current crop of arrogant neanderthals comes along and decides that this just started happening?

Really? All the Scientific Societies, all the Academies of Science, all the major Universities in the world are just a bunch of ignorant neanderthals? For all state that the earth is warming, and the primary cause is the burning of fossil fuels. And it is already creating problems.

But then, people like you never bother to read what real scientists have to say, do you. Much easier just to accept the rantings of an obese drugged out radio jock.

And the number of repeatable experiments successfully isolating all variables but a 100PPM increase in CO2 is still zero.

Lies

Science is based on evidence. Nothing is ever settled for sure, but there are Theories that have gone beyond reasonable doubt, such as evolution. Now it is beyond reasonable doubt that we are warming, and warming rapidly, far more rapidly than any time in the past, except during times of extinctions.

Here is the warming that we are experiancing right now, based on the BEST study.

AccuWeather.com - Climate Change | Surprise! Global Warming is Real

Science is based on evidence. Nothing is ever settled for sure, but there are Theories that have gone beyond reasonable doubt, such as evolution. Now it is beyond reasonable doubt that we are warming, and warming rapidly, far more rapidly than any time in the past, except during times of extinctions.

Here is the warming that we are experiancing right now, based on the BEST study.

Where is the EVIDENCE?

al garmers ignore that the earth cools and warms on its own and has done so for thousands of years prior to man having any real impact on the earth.

And the willfully ignorant ignore that nothing happens without reason. Many of the Earth's periods of extinctions have been when there were major rapid temperature changes driven by very rapid increases in GHGs.

And the willfully ignorant ignore that nothing happens without reason. Many of the Earth's periods of extinctions have been when there were major rapid temperature changes driven by very rapid increases in GHGs.
When you find reason? let us know?

*I* OWN YOU Rocks.

Where is the EVIDENCE?

In scientific journals. In the melting glaciers. The melting Ice Caps. Acidifying oceans. And the increasing weather related disasters that we are seeing world wide. Already, we are seeing a rise in food prices as those disasters damage crops.

Where is the EVIDENCE?

In scientific journals. In the melting glaciers. The melting Ice Caps. Acidifying oceans. And the increasing weather related disasters that we are seeing world wide. Already, we are seeing a rise in food prices as those disasters damage crops.
Even 'scientists are hugely WRONG.

*I* OWN YOU.

Climate skeptics perform independent analysis, finally convinced Earth is getting warmer

Climate skeptics perform independent analysis, finally convinced Earth is getting warmer

Yep, even skeptics like Richard Muller and Anthony Watts are now admitting that Global Warming is in fact a real phenomena.

Although, in a move that would be funny if it weren't so sad, Global Warming doubter Anthony Watts is claiming that's what he said all along...

You almost gotta laugh. You mean to tell us that something called the "Berkley Earth Project" is independent? It's a greenie operation if I ever heard it. NOAA told the world in the 70's that we were headed into another mini-ice-age. Now they want to crunch the numbers again? You can't trust anything the left says about global warming because it means money and funding and an extortion scheme designed to bring the upity USA down. The left would call up down and white black and cold warm if they thought it would bring down the US. Today New York City broke a record for snow set back in the 1840's (before the industrial revolution and the internal combustion engine) and the left wants us to believe cold is warm.

Even 'scientists are hugely WRONG.

*I* OWN YOU.

You say this in front of a mirror huh?

Fucking retard.
What mirror? Retard? *I* own YOU too..retard.

Every day is catch-22 with the left. They use the fake science of global warming to restrict energy exploration which causes high food prices and then they claim high food prices are caused by global warming.

Yep, even skeptics like Richard Muller and Anthony Watts are now admitting that Global Warming is in fact a real phenomena.

Although, in a move that would be funny if it weren't so sad, Global Warming doubter Anthony Watts is claiming that's what he said all along...

The Left has been Distorting this whole Debate for A Decade or more. Only a small Fringe Group have ever Denied there was any warming going on, or that it was faster than "Normal"

The Vast Majority of Skeptics are simply Questioning both How Much Humans contribute to the problem, and how to go about Addressing the Problem.

Some of you on the left seem to want to label anyone that does not agree to Radical Costly Measures as someone who does not even Believe there is a Problem at all.

One can Believe the Climate is Changing and it could have negative effects on us all, and yet not agree that the best course of Action is to put the economy in the shitter tacking Drastic Measures when the Science is not clear on exactly what is the Cause, and more Importantly how much we can really do about it.

For Gods sake man, the US could cut Emissions by 80% tomorrow, and China and India Alone would replace them in a Matter of a couple of Years.

Yes there are some Nuts on the Right that Deny anything is wrong, but there is also a lot of Nuts on the Left that seriously Over state the Problem, and use Scare Tactics.

I for one, don't give two shits.

Let's get serious about the debt problem, the border, and radical islam.

Forum List

Back