Turns out Sean Spicer has always been willing to sell his soul...

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Official White House Snapchat calls Betsy DeVos Secretary of 'Educatuon'

93fddba1228b271490d0651487b63fe2

Guess which one is Sean Spicer....

Dressing up and having fun with the children is alright in my book, let's criticize the republicans for their lack of accomplishments and their policies that hurt Americans. Let's all do that and repeat it and repeat it and repeat it.....

"Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile." Mark Twain

The democrats need to release their inner Truman. "Well, I have been studying the Republican Party for over 12 years at close hand in the Capital of the United States. And by this time, I have discovered where the Republicans stand on most of the major issues. Truman Library - Public Papers of the Presidents: Harry S. Truman

Reading to pass around:

"Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right" Jane Mayer
'Invisible Hands: The Businessmen's Crusade Against the New Deal' Kim Phillips-Fein
'One Nation Under God: How Corporate America Invented Christian America' by Kevin M. Kruse
'Inventing a Christian America: The Myth of the Religious Founding' Steven Green
'White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America' by Nancy Isenberg
'The Making of Donald Trump' by David Cay Johnston
'The Rhetoric of Reaction: Perversity, Futility, Jeopardy' Albert O. Hirschman

"A surefire politics of change would necessarily involve getting people in the middle — from the 30th to the 70th percentile — to see their own economic self-interest. If they vote in their own self-interest, they’ll elect people who are likely to be more aligned with people with lower incomes as well as with them. As long as people in the middle identify more with people on the top than with those on the bottom, we are doomed. The obscene amount of money flowing into the electoral process makes things harder yet." Peter Edelman Opinion | Why Can’t We End Poverty in America?

Last edited:
Dressing up and having fun with the children is alright in my book, let's criticize the republicans for their lack of accomplishments and their policies that hurt Americans. Let's all do that and repeat it and repeat it and repeat it.....

"Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile." Mark Twain

The democrats need to release their inner Truman. "Well, I have been studying the Republican Party for over 12 years at close hand in the Capital of the United States. And by this time, I have discovered where the Republicans stand on most of the major issues. Truman Library - Public Papers of the Presidents: Harry S. Truman

Reading to pass around:

"Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right" Jane Mayer
'Invisible Hands: The Businessmen's Crusade Against the New Deal' Kim Phillips-Fein
'One Nation Under God: How Corporate America Invented Christian America' by Kevin M. Kruse
'Inventing a Christian America: The Myth of the Religious Founding' Steven Green
'White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America' by Nancy Isenberg
'The Making of Donald Trump' by David Cay Johnston
'The Rhetoric of Reaction: Perversity, Futility, Jeopardy' Albert O. Hirschman

"A surefire politics of change would necessarily involve getting people in the middle — from the 30th to the 70th percentile — to see their own economic self-interest. If they vote in their own self-interest, they’ll elect people who are likely to be more aligned with people with lower incomes as well as with them. As long as people in the middle identify more with people on the top than with those on the bottom, we are doomed. The obscene amount of money flowing into the electoral process makes things harder yet." Peter Edelman Opinion | Why Can’t We End Poverty in America?

Do you know why I posted this in "humor"?

Forum List

Back