Turns out Sarah Palin isn't as Tolerant as she says she is

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9ZYWY3UnNk]YouTube - Vice Presidential Debate 2008 HQ (Part 7) 10/02 - Gay Marriage Rights For Same Sex Couples - Palin Biden Debate 2008 - Sarah Palin Joe Biden VP Debate Thursday October 2nd in St Louis MO in HIGH QUALITY (Part 7)[/ame]

That was during the debate, and this is now:

Petrelis Files

Mooselini blinked. Gay constituents recently petitioned Gov. Sarah Palin to sign a proclamation for National Coming Out Day on October 11, and yesterday her office rejected the chance to support gay Alaskans and their struggle to live with dignity and acceptance outside the closet.

Actions speak louder then words.

Good for Her!!!

A normal woman who doesn't like perverted homos. She's got my vote!!!

Have you told your parents that you're gay, yet? It's ok, you can't help it. It's genetic. There's nothing wrong with it. Just don't oppress it or you'll wind up being a closet-homo who pretends to hate people even though you really are one. You're Jewish AND gay, aren't you?

She is so anti gay it's crazy. When she said what she did in the debate it was all she could do to keep from biting the mic. She and Sunni deserve each others support.

Palin vetoed a bill that denied certain rights to gay couples. If that doesn't tell you how tolerant she is, what will?

And, remember, Biden and Obama also oppose gay marriage.

Palin will be recommended for indictment today.

She probably has other things on her mind.

Palin vetoed a bill that denied certain rights to gay couples. If that doesn't tell you how tolerant she is, what will?

Almost everyone in Washington opposes gay marriage.

Palin will be recommended for indictment today.

She probably has other things on her mind.

No, she won't. She won't be indicted because she broke no laws. What part of that do you not understand? You really are the most ignorant piece of shit I've ever encountered online.

But are for gay rights such as death benefits and other things and I am pretty sure they would let them have their day!

This isn't about Gay Marriage. This is about her not being tolerant, stop trying to say "Oh it's alright she's a ignorant fuck because Biden and Obama are too."

Obama and Biden also support the same rights for same sex couples. Neither support Gay Marriage because either their personal beliefs or they know it would be political suicide in the South to say you support Gay Marriage.

So why is Palin being targeted over it?

Well gee, I guess you need to follow the news a bit more huh champ?

Because again, this ISN'T about Gay Marriage. This is about her untolerant views and hypocrisy.

I don't see Obama and Biden denying anyone this sort of thing, and they support same sex benefits.

Where's Sawwah Palin in all this? Too busy chasing "Kenyan witches" with her joke of a Priest? Hunting with Dick Cheney? Oh right, she's busy helping McCain draw crowds because almost nobody goes to see him when he was alone before or after she was nominated as VP. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back