Turns out RayRay is a jihadi!

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
I always knew there was a reason why I can't stand her.

Dunkin' Donuts pulls Rachael Ray ad after complaints
By MARK JEWELL – 20 hours ago

BOSTON (AP) — Dunkin' Donuts has pulled an online advertisement featuring Rachael Ray after complaints that a fringed black-and-white scarf that the celebrity chef wore in the ad offers symbolic support for Muslim extremism and terrorism.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jkFdO9qpFScDDhvQFAZUmcr3NCbQD90VDRK80

do you actually read what you post? or are you deliberately being misleading in order to get a reaction?

A statement issued Wednesday by Canton, Mass.-based Dunkin' Brands Inc., however, said the scarf had a paisley design, and was selected by a stylist for the advertising shoot.

"Absolutely no symbolism was intended," the company said.

Malkin is a fucking wacko whose career aspirations amounts to emulating Colter.

Exactly what the world needs.. another batshit crazy bitch with more audacity than brains.

oh, and Rachel Rey is YUMMY.

293049471_a91b6c3ad0_o.jpg

Malkin is a fucking wacko whose career aspirations amounts to emulating Colter.
Malkin will never be able to emulate Coulter professionally. She doesn't have the balls to go through a sex change operation.

indeed.

Intead of being the conservative tranny she will have to accept being one of the ugliest talking heads in politics today.

you know damn well Malkin hates blond women too.

hard to tell with type written phrases and i don't know you that well, if you were kidding, ok, but honestly you gave no indication that you were.

fair enough.

for the record: I really can't stand RayRay, but I was definitely joking about the jihadi thing.

I always knew there was a reason why I can't stand her.

Dunkin' Donuts pulls Rachael Ray ad after complaints
By MARK JEWELL – 20 hours ago

BOSTON (AP) — Dunkin' Donuts has pulled an online advertisement featuring Rachael Ray after complaints that a fringed black-and-white scarf that the celebrity chef wore in the ad offers symbolic support for Muslim extremism and terrorism.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jkFdO9qpFScDDhvQFAZUmcr3NCbQD90VDRK80

I finally saw her on TV just recently. She is annoying! Especially her voice. Reminds me of that fitness person who pushes Idaho potatoes.

I would have thought Malkin would praise her for enabling more women to be in the kitchen.

Is there a website where one can look up all these fashion and behavior do's and dont's? In the past year I have learned:

1. DON'T tap your foot in a public restroom -- a fact I was completely oblivious to and have no idea whether I have or not.:shock:

2. No rainbows. Period. This would be a symbol of gay pride, not bright colors on your daughters' toys.:cuckoo:

3. Now we have the "jihad scarf." Glad i don't wear scarves. (thank you, Lord :eusa_pray:)

This shit is stupid.

Forum List

Back