Turns out it wasn't the Union members who where the "thugs", right Fox?

R

rdean

Steven Crowder is a "comedian" a Fox News "reporter," and a "victim." It has been revealed that his claim he was unreasonably attacked by "union thugs" at a Michigan Right to Work Law protest are false, supported by footage that actually aired on Fox News.

----------------------------------

Hilarious! Turns out Fox made the mistake of airing the unedited footage before they started showing the edited version. That's why this Arab owned, anti American and odious network must be watched. Because of their anti American agenda. The goal of Fox is to divide and weaken the nation. Seems to be working.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't expect democrats to admit responsibility do you? They do something blame someone else and expect to be believed.

You don't expect democrats to admit responsibility do you? They do something blame someone else and expect to be believed.

Democrats admit responsibility for taking out Bin Laden. For bringing the economy back from the cliff. From helping Americans after Sandy. For giving health care to millions more Americans.

The only thing Republicans take responsibility for is taking out Bin Laden, something they had nothing to do with beyond letting him go.

Democrats admit responsibility for taking out Bin Laden. For bringing the economy back from the cliff. From helping Americans after Sandy. For giving health care to millions more Americans.

You might want to tone down the self praise of helping people whose lives were destroyed by Sandy
The people are still waiting for assistance.

You might want to tone down the self praise of helping people whose lives were destroyed by Sandy

News Flash The Republicans are fighting the benefits for Sandy victims.

The the fat ass union slug hit the reporter or didn't he?

Are you talking about that short guy who was knocked on his ass and then got up and slugged the comedian?

I can't watch the video here at work due to a fire wall, but knowing you as i do, i'll bet that isn't what happened.

I'm not a Republican. Not only do I tell the truth, I provide links and evidence.

News Flash The Republicans are fighting the benefits for Sandy victims.

Can you believe that? These guys won't acknowledge what their leaders are doing. It's too painful.

Nothing on the tape shows how the fatso union stooge ended up on the ground and thus zero evidence that Crowder had anything to do with it. But what the tape clearly shows is the stooge punching him, so if charges are pressed I'd say fatboy's got a well deserved problem.

rdean sucks the weenie, again!

Are you talking about that short guy who was knocked on his ass and then got up and slugged the comedian?

It doesn't appear that Crowder knocked him down. Crowder was directly in front of the camera, and the man fell from Crowder's left to his right. furthermore, the man was part of a squad of union goons who were filmed trying to take down the AFP tent. He was already guilty of vandalism before anything involving Crowder happened.

The rightwing propaganda machine pulled the same stunt in the SEIU/Kenneth Gladney case, which got reported this way by the right:

SEIU Thugs Beat Up Town Hall Protester | Sweetness & Light

but turned out this way in the normal world:

The Kenneth Gladney Charade Collapses | Blog | Media Matters for America

Two charged in scuffle at St. Louis County meeting found not guilty : Stltoday

so because they were found not guilty it means it didn't happen?
that be the Union way of thinking I suppose
they can get away with what they want because of people LIKE YOU

now lets remember folks, when we tried to say the thing with the Tea Party and the spitting was staged, we were told we were full of it and they ran off with it
now we have a video showing Gladney in a scuffle, Chowder getting PUNCHED, but that was all staged..

Last edited:

It doesn't appear that Crowder knocked him down. Crowder was directly in front of the camera, and the man fell from Crowder's left to his right. furthermore, the man was part of a squad of union goons who were filmed trying to take down the AFP tent. He was already guilty of vandalism before anything involving Crowder happened.

One right winger says the guy was never on the ground and the next one said he "fell". You guys are very much like Fox. Any story but the truth.

One right winger says the guy was never on the ground and the next one said he "fell". You guys are very much like Fox. Any story but the truth.

oh boy..
there no sense arguing with you people..you know it all and we didn't see what we saw

I can't watch the video here at work due to a fire wall, but knowing you as i do, i'll bet that isn't what happened.

Whoa, you waste time at work perusing meaningless message boards? How does your employer feel about you using their equipment-electricity-time to play on a political message board? Is your employer OK with you using one of the seven banned words in your signature line---on THEIR computer?

Have you always been a time/resources thief?

But back to the subject of the thread; after watching the full tape instead of the Foxaganda edited tape, Cenk Uygur asks the prescient question - if Steven Crowder thinks he has a case, why isn't this rabble-rouser filing suit?

Forum List

Back