Turns out Hansen warming predictions dead wrong!

You and I ultimately both consent to what our elected representative government does in our name.

Nope. I do not consent. I'm a refusenik.

Certainly I have to live with what they do, but I do not consent to what they do. Largely anyway.

In fact, a lot of times, I stand in no standing zones. I'm a gosh darned rebel, man, A rebel. :)
In other words, you would cut off your nose to spite your face.

We have a problem, one that is growing every year. And we are the cause of that problem. We cannot address it individually, we must address it as a society. If you choose to be a road block, don't bitch about getting ran over.

Tidal gauge reading at Vanuatu.
1841_high.png

While at the Maldives -- that new airport from GW extortion money is a reality now.

Maldives Builds Giant New Airport Runway Despite Global Warming

Major upgrade at just SIX FEET about MSLevel.. HUGE intl. $$$ involved.
Fools and their money.

The thing is Hansen KNEW he was full of shit. It's not something he merely miscalculated or was misguided by faulty data.

He is part of the scam.
And your expertise is in what? In bullshit, that is what your expertise is in. The scam is that deniers like you even have the idiocy to post your nonsense. Dr. Hansen is the world's foremost atmospheric physicist, and you are a willfully ignorant anonymous poster on an internet message board.

He has been proven to be a snake oil salesman like Mann and Trump

Says one of the most ignorant asses on this board. LOL Do you know how much your assessment of any scientist in any discipline matters to anyone else in the world? Willfully ignorant asses that despise education do not have much of an audience, other than their peer level down in the same gutter.

Please clue us in as to how much training you've had in science. Let us know what you consider science.
He is a hippie tree hugger, all he bitch about his,grand kids ..and smokes weed
Hey cocksuck, I have never used weed or any other illegal drug. Yes, I like trees and forests, and it hurts to see so many going up in smoke at present. Two grandsons, love them both. As for science training, about 60 credits away from a degree in Geology. Highest class taken, EngGeo 470/570. As for being a hippie, worked as a millwright or related jobs for over 55 years, and still working a base week of 48 hours, occasionally 72 hours. So, junior, save your insults for your peer level, somewhere in the gutter.

If you choose to be a road block, don't bitch about getting ran over.

Heh heh. You don't have it in ya, runt.

Now pardon me while I go burn some wood. Heh heh. I'll await the stampede. Heh heh heh. I might even fire up the diesel. Heh heh.

Maybe fire up my smoker, too, I'm hungry. Heh heh heh.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back