Turning Point USA is really a hate group.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
upload_2018-2-22_15-21-4.png

Turning Point USA, a right-wing student group, dressed in diapers and played inside of playpens Thursday on the campus of Kent State University.

The stunt was designed either to protest the use of safe spaces or to air a repressed sexual fetish, depending on who you ask.

TPUSA was founded in 2012 by Charlie Kirk of Wheeling, Illinois, when he was only 18. He rapidly became a rising star in the conservative movement. He was one of the key figures in Donald Trump’s effort to sway the millennial vote in 2016 and has become a regular guest on Fox News.

The organization might be best known for its Professor Watchlist, a website that contains a list of college professors the group claims “discriminate against conservative students, promote anti-American values and advance leftist propaganda in the classroom.” According to the site, they only “publish profiles on incidents that have already been reported by a credible source.” But those sources are often other right-wing groups, or even TPUSA’s own news site.

Conservative group dons diapers to protest safe spaces at Kent State
--------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like a hate org.

Last edited:
View attachment 178338

Turning Point USA, a right-wing student group, dressed in diapers and played inside of playpens Thursday on the campus of Kent State University.

The stunt was designed either to protest the use of safe spaces or to air a repressed sexual fetish, depending on who you ask.

TPUSA was founded in 2012 by Charlie Kirk of Wheeling, Illinois, when he was only 18. He rapidly became a rising star in the conservative movement. He was one of the key figures in Donald Trump’s effort to sway the millennial vote in 2016 and has become a regular guest on Fox News.

The organization might be best known for its Professor Watchlist, a website that contains a list of college professors the group claims “discriminate against conservative students, promote anti-American values and advance leftist propaganda in the classroom.” According to the site, they only “publish profiles on incidents that have already been reported by a credible source.” But those sources are often other right-wing groups, or even TPUSA’s own news site.

Sounds like a the group.

They use any excuse to dress in diapers. They're like furries. They have their snowflake fetishes, as many conservatives do.

On Tuesday, in a convention center in West Palm Beach, Florida, amid chants of “USA!” and “The wall is going to be built!,” Donald Trump, Jr., kicked off a three-day annual summit for Turning Point USA, a conservative nonprofit. Based outside of Chicago, Turning Point’s aim is to foment a political revolution on America’s college campuses, in part by funnelling money into student government elections across the country to elect right-leaning candidates. But it is secretive about its funding and its donors, raising the prospect that “dark money” may now be shaping not just state and federal races but ones on campus.

Snip

It also has a policy of disclosing the names of anyone contributing five thousand dollars or more. In contrast, Turning Point is a 501(c)3 charity. This means that, unlike MoveOn donors, Turning Point donors can take tax deductions for their contributions and remain anonymous. In exchange for these benefits, however, the Internal Revenue Service strictly prohibits charities such as Turning Point from engaging either directly or indirectly in political elections.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/a-conservative-nonprofit-that-seeks-to-transform-college-campuses-faces-allegations-of-racial-bias-and-illegal-campaign-activity

Section 501(c)(3) is the portion of the US Internal Revenue Code that allows for federal tax exemption of nonprofit organizations, specifically those that are considered public charities, private foundations or private operating foundations.

View attachment 178338

Sounds like a the group.

They use any excuse to dress in diapers. They're like furries. They have their snowflake fetishes, as many conservatives do.

Doesn't seem a lot different than pussy hats. . .

Why are they a hate group?

Just read about them. They think colleges are "re education camps". They have a watch list of left leaning professors.

See they want free speech, but just for them. They mock anything they do not like.

View attachment 178338

Sounds like a the group.

Consider yourself one of them.

again--the blacks/hsipanics/Asians can have their groups that promote and look out for their race--but whites can't??!!!???

Charlie_Kirk_16045653944-1024x683.jpg

Charlie Kirk , never went to a University, but community college, he stated turning Point with money from a rich evangelical.

Just read about them. They think colleges are "re education camps". They have a watch list of left leaning professors.

See they want free speech, but just for them. They mock anything they do not like.

You are so stupid.

I'm sure you hate me, the more I listened to Cpac the more I can't stand conservatives, they are so full of hate and of themselves.

I don't hate you, I don't even know you. I just think you're dumb, based on what I've read. Mockery is not hate. Most late night TV hosts mock conservatives, does that make them a hate group?

So thinking hypocritically and mocking folks makes them a "hate group?" in your opinion, I'm I understanding your POV correctly?

If I were to find people from all colors, faiths, ethnicities, genders, orientations, etc. among their ranks, exactly who is the target of their hate? Folks of different ideologies? Does that mean folks that have political organizations of different ideologies are also "Hate groups?"

View attachment 178338

Sounds like a the group.

Consider yourself one of them.

Why? I often find myself in agreement with you on a great many number of issues. Does that mean you are one of them too?

He is only the head of an org because his daddy knew Trump and in with the Trump kids.

So thinking hypocritically and mocking folks makes them a "hate group?" in your opinion, I'm I understanding your POV correctly?

If I were to find people from all colors, faiths, ethnicities, genders, orientations, etc. among their ranks, exactly who is the target of their hate? Folks of different ideologies? Does that mean folks that have political organizations of different ideologies are also "Hate groups?"

Their hatred comes from hating the poor and the colored. If he didn't come from a rich daddy that knew Trump where would he be.

View attachment 178338

Sounds like a hate org.
Better get the SPLC goons opinion.

You are so stupid.

I'm sure you hate me, the more I listened to Cpac the more I can't stand conservatives, they are so full of hate and of themselves.

I don't hate you, I don't even know you. I just think you're dumb, based on what I've read. Mockery is not hate. Most late night TV hosts mock conservatives, does that make them a hate group?

No they are comedians, that is what they do, these people are serious, they would love the government to disappear except for homeland security and the military.

You are so stupid.

No they are comedians, that is what they do, these people are serious, they would love the government to disappear except for homeland security and the military.

Colbert and Kimmel make no bones about their political leanings. They're self-proclaimed progressive liberals. Why shouldn't conservatives have the right to make fun of the left? It's a free country.

Forum List

Back