Turnabout is fair play

Flying Duck

Aug 8, 2004
Don't have link but I heard on Imus that the Iraqi army dressed up as civilains, approached an insurgent(terrorist) checkpoint and engaged them. Do you think the insurgents will be citing the Geneva Convention?

Flying Duck said:
Don't have link but I heard on Imus that the Iraqi army dressed up as civilains, approached an insurgent(terrorist) checkpoint and engaged them. Do you think the insurgents will be citing the Geneva Convention?

nahhhh that would be the Bush haters and the ICLU ( the Iraqi branch of the ACLU)

good to see the Iraqi Army growing some balls and kicking ass, guess they've been hanging out with the Marines and Army too much.... :firing:

Not even the U.S. fully follows the Geneva Convention against terrorists. We use hollow points using a loophole. You can only use hollow points againt equipment. Clothes are equipment.

Flying Duck said:

Expect Herr Kofi to condemn it within days.

theim said:
Expect Herr Kofi to condemn it within days.

Fuck Herr Kofi! He deserves every sour thing he gets. Oh and last time I checked Iraq isnt a signee of the Geneva convention.

Forum List

Back