Turn your neighbor in to Obama

I have to admit it is kind of fun to see the shoe put on the other foot.

The secret service visited all kinds of people for having anti - Bush posters and bumper stickers. All it took was for a neighbor to call you in.

Really I have no recollection of that, you have the facts handy?

I concur, would be nice to see something to back this up.

Further more I dont see how you can be happy about a corrupt government just because of a D or and R by the name.
I guess thats what makes a person a partisan hack.

Last edited:
Sweet Willy, I would like to see the facts on that too, as I have never heard of that stiuation.

that's why I'm a staunch conservative who believes in limited, non-intrusive government, individual liberities, standing on your own two feet, and not expecting handouts from your neighbor. Too funny. :lol:
Why not? I've seen conservatives even dumber than that. :eusa_angel:

Perhaps that was you in the mirror while you were trying to convince yourself that you were indeed a 'centrist'? :lol:

None of you were paying attention when the Bush admin was sending the secret service out to investigate posters and protestors, were you? But now that it's your team, you are so very concerned and ready to leave no stone unturned. Like I said, it's nice to see the shoe on the other foot.

DURHAM, N.C. — What do you consider anti-American? Someone thought a poster fit the description.

The poster is hanging on the wall inside A.J. Brown's apartment, and it got her a visit from the Secret Service. Brown said she got the poster last winter when President George W. Bush was inaugurated.
Secret Service Visits Durham Activist About Poster :: WRAL.com

This college student had a poster that said "They hang on your every word", regarding the number of people executed in Texas during the Bush governorship. Someone dropped a dime and the secret service showed up.

This is not the only case. happens all the time. Just usually not to the right. The left has been putting up with and fighting this bullshit for years. Too bad you all didn't see fit to jump on the free speech wagon when it might have made a difference. Now you get yours.

freedomforum.org: Man's anti-Bush bumper stickers prompt visit by Secret Service

Ethredge took the case to the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, where he lost his appeal. The lawsuit ended there, said Gerry Weber, the American Civil Liberties Union attorney handling the case.

"Just within the context of a military base, people's free-speech rights are as restricted or potentially more restricted than inmates in a jail," Weber said.

None of you were paying attention when the Bush admin was sending the secret service out to investigate posters and protestors, were you? But now that it's your team, you are so very concerned and ready to leave no stone unturned. Like I said, it's nice to see the shoe on the other foot.

DURHAM, N.C. — What do you consider anti-American? Someone thought a poster fit the description.

The poster is hanging on the wall inside A.J. Brown's apartment, and it got her a visit from the Secret Service. Brown said she got the poster last winter when President George W. Bush was inaugurated.

This college student had a poster that said "They hang on your every word", regarding the number of people executed in Texas during the Bush governorship. Someone dropped a dime and the secret service showed up.

This is not the only case. happens all the time. Just usually not to the right. The left has been putting up with and fighting this bullshit for years. Too bad you all didn't see fit to jump on the free speech wagon when it might have made a difference. Now you get yours.

You claimed the Secret Service visited "all kinds of people", and "this is not the only case". so I think you need to come up with at least a half dozen more reports like this one.

I have to admit it is kind of fun to see the shoe put on the other foot.

The secret service visited all kinds of people for having anti - Bush posters and bumper stickers. All it took was for a neighbor to call you in.

The SCOTUS split right along political lines in the 'Bong Hits 4 Jesus" case, upholdng the censorship of an adult, US citizen on a public sidewalk. All he ever said was "bong hits 4 Jesus".

Now it's the right that is having their speech looked at for possible criminal intent.

What goes around comes around.

You may take comfort in that but I don't. I think it's wrong no matter which side is in power.

The poster they seemed interested in was one that depicted Bush holding a rope, with the words: "We Hang on Your Every Word. George Bush, Wanted: 152 Dead." The poster has sketches of people being hanged, and it refers to the number who were put to death in Texas while Bush was governor, she explains.

Ultimately, Brown agreed to open her door so that the agents could see the poster on the wall of her apartment, though she did not let them enter. "They just kept looking at the wall," which contained political posters from the Bush counter-inaugural, a "Free Mumia" poster, a picture of Jesse Jackson, and a Pink Floyd poster with the quotation: "Mother, should I trust the government?"

Yeah as long as he is a left wing progrssive punk.

Has it occurred to you that if you forward the White House an e-mail, they get the identity too?
Do some legal research:

Collection and disclosure of information: To ensure we are able to communicate effectively with visitors to our web site, we collect some information that can be directly associated with a specific person. We call this "Personal Information," and it includes, by way of illustration, names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses....It is our general policy not to make Personal Information available to anyone other than our employees, staff, and agents.
whitehouse.gov/privacy/

In other words, if you're that paranoid about your privacy, don't send them email. :cuckoo:

You are technologically illiterate. You can add that to your list of dubious accomplishments. What you've posted has nothing to do with the issue at hand. It has nothing to do with my "paranoia" although I will point out that your ilk was all bent out of shape about the Patriot Act. Instead, since you actually need a picture painted for you in order to understand what the grown ups are talking about:

I receive an e-mail from you. You have, in my estimation, said something "fishy" about the Bama's health care plan. So, I hit the forward button on my e-mail client and type in "[email protected]" in the little To: field.

When the fine folks at "flag" get it, they will have all of the e-mail headers from not only my e-mail, but yours too.

That's the point dolt. You get it now? Probably not, cuz you're a moron.

You claimed the Secret Service visited "all kinds of people", and "this is not the only case". so I think you need to come up with at least a half dozen more reports like this one.

No problem. This was common place during the Bush presidency.

After a Wal-Mart employee turned in a high school student's anti-Bush poster to the police, the Secret Service came calling.

Selina Jarvis is the chair of the social studies department at Currituck County High School in North Carolina, and she is not used to having the Secret Service question her or one of her students.

But that's what happened on September 20.
Wal-Mart Gives Teen's Anti-Bush Poster To Police

A few political sketches took a 15-year-old Prosser boy from his art class to questioning by the Secret Service -- and thrust him into a debate over free speech.

On Friday, the boy was questioned by the Secret Service after his art teacher turned in sketches by the boy featuring President Bush. In one, Bush's head was on a stake. In another, he was dressed as the devil, firing off rockets. The caption on one sketch read, "End the War -- on errorism."
Secret Service confiscates anti-Bush drawings by 15-year-old at Prosser High

SALT LAKE CITY — A 19-year-old man was paid a visit by two Secret Service agents after neighbors complained about an anti-President Bush sticker on his car.

The black-and-white, postcard-sized paper printed off a Web site and taped on Derek Kjar's car had a cartoonish depiction of Bush's head wearing a crown, with the words "King George — off with his head."
firstamendmentcenter.org: news

Ethredge's truck features a cartoon child urinating on the word "Republicans." The bumper stickers read: "Don't U blame me," "Thief, Liar, Two Faced Murderer Geo W. Bush" and "Hell with Bush and all damn Republicans."

The Secret Service paid him a visit last week, asking what the stickers meant.
freedomforum.org: Man's anti-Bush bumper stickers prompt visit by Secret Service

Today, December 10, 2002 at approximately 1:00 pm EST, at my residence at 1651 Goldston-Carbonton Road, Goldston, NC, I noticed an SUV and two other cars enter my driveway.

They showed me their identification, and then asked if I was Michael Moore. One of the four gentlemen was the Chatham County Sheriff. The Secret Service agents said they work with the FBI and the National Security Agency (NSA) jointly on national security issues.

One of the agents (all were wearing side arms) approached me and explained why they were here to see me. He said they had intercepted one of my email messages that I had written to an online friend expressing my outrage over the November election results in which I called Bush “Satan” and said he’s the “third anti-Christ” among other things.
vigilant tv: Secret Service visit following anti-Bush emails?

HOW MANY DO YOU WANT? THIS WAS COMMON PLACE DURING THE BUSH PRESIDENCY.

And you think the Secret Service operates differently now that Obama is in office? They don't look into reports or complaints anymore?

And you think the Secret Service operates differently now that Obama is in office? They don't look into reports or complaints anymore?

I don't know how they operate now. I have not heard of the secret service visiting people over anti Obama posters or bumper stickers. Have you?

Do you have a link to this debunking? All I've seen is you saying repeatedly that it isn't true.

It's the same link you've been using: blog.whitehouse.gov, under the entry "facts are stubborn things."
Just read what's actually there and you'll see nothing about telling the WH who is disseminating "fishy" emails.

You are one stupid fuck!!

Get the dick out of your mouth, open your eyes and educate your stupid self!!!

You queers are a dumb lot!

Hey now, don't insult the queers so much ... CV couldn't survive as one.

No problem. This was common place during the Bush presidency.

Wal-Mart Gives Teen's Anti-Bush Poster To Police

Secret Service confiscates anti-Bush drawings by 15-year-old at Prosser High

firstamendmentcenter.org: news

Ethredge's truck features a cartoon child urinating on the word "Republicans." The bumper stickers read: "Don't U blame me," "Thief, Liar, Two Faced Murderer Geo W. Bush" and "Hell with Bush and all damn Republicans."

The Secret Service paid him a visit last week, asking what the stickers meant.

Today, December 10, 2002 at approximately 1:00 pm EST, at my residence at 1651 Goldston-Carbonton Road, Goldston, NC, I noticed an SUV and two other cars enter my driveway.

They showed me their identification, and then asked if I was Michael Moore. One of the four gentlemen was the Chatham County Sheriff. The Secret Service agents said they work with the FBI and the National Security Agency (NSA) jointly on national security issues.

One of the agents (all were wearing side arms) approached me and explained why they were here to see me. He said they had intercepted one of my email messages that I had written to an online friend expressing my outrage over the November election results in which I called Bush “Satan” and said he’s the “third anti-Christ” among other things.
vigilant tv: Secret Service visit following anti-Bush emails?

HOW MANY DO YOU WANT? THIS WAS COMMON PLACE DURING THE BUSH PRESIDENCY.
Actually I think you may have exhausted the list, the SS investigates threats to the POTUS which 2 (Wilson, Posser high)stories you linked to were construed as, another (Ethredge was a concern on a military base were the complain was upheld.

I don't know how they operate now. I have not heard of the secret service visiting people over anti Obama posters or bumper stickers. Have you?

I believe someone posted exactly that above. Guess you missed it?

Forum List

Back