Turn your neighbor in to Obama

This has already been debunked as a lie. Try again.

Wrong, it's right there on the White House site. What's the problem? You admit that it's being true is just a tad 1984'ish?

Centrism is right, its a semantic quibble between what the Administration actually wants, and what people are interpreting what they think they want.

The WH wants the info on the spin that is happening at the grassroots and underground level so they can have a chance to squash it before it spins right out of their control.

They don't give a rip as to who is saying it. They just want to know what is being said.

I'm sure that they are compiling it in a manner such as this: "OK, 50% of the emails coming in are giving spin A, 20% spin B, 10% for spin C, D and E. So we need to prioritize and formulate our counterspins in that order".

If they were trying to compile names and such for some sort of nefarious purpose, then they would be spending a whole lot of wasted man-hours on something that doesn't matter when they could better spend that time getting their message out. Compiling names doesn't give them any advantage. Getting ahead on the spin does.

Not only that, but look at your average forwarded email. Do you really think they care about tracking down who [email protected] really is?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd8qY6myrrE]YouTube - Sen. Barack Obama discusses net neutrality on MTV[/ame]

Rule 11: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it. Don’t try to attack abstract corporations or bureaucracies. Identify a responsible individual. Ignore attempts to shift or spread the blame.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals..

So I guess we can now chalk this up to another *change we can believe in?*

This has already been debunked as a lie. Try again.

Wrong, it's right there on the White House site. What's the problem? You admit that it's being true is just a tad 1984'ish?

Centrism is right, its a semantic quibble between what the Administration actually wants, and what people are interpreting what they think they want.

The WH wants the info on the spin that is happening at the grassroots and underground level so they can have a chance to squash it before it spins right out of their control.

They don't give a rip as to who is saying it. They just want to know what is being said.

I'm sure that they are compiling it in a manner such as this: "OK, 50% of the emails coming in are giving spin A, 20% spin B, 10% for spin C, D and E. So we need to prioritize and formulate our counterspins in that order".

If they were trying to compile names and such for some sort of nefarious purpose, then they would be spending a whole lot of wasted man-hours on something that doesn't matter when they could better spend that time getting their message out. Compiling names doesn't give them any advantage. Getting ahead on the spin does.

Not only that, but look at your average forwarded email. Do you really think they care about tracking down who [email protected] really is?

That is quite likely either the most naive or defensively partisan comment posted today...

That is quite likely either the most naive or defensively partisan comment posted today...

And yet you have no rebuttal.

Your troll-fu is weak little one.

I'm kind of excited. I've never been a snitch before but I did find a website that was putting out so much disinformation that I just HAD to report it. Check out this site and tell me that it's not the biggest steaming pile you've seen in awhile and didn't deserve to be reported.

Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | Health Care

If you agree, you should send this site to [email protected]

It's no lie, it's all over Fox news. Hitler did the same thing when he took power, neighbor turning in neighbor, sister turning in brother, mom turning in dad. It's time to click your heels together, shoot up your right arm and yell, HEIL OBAMA!!!! the supreme leader. lol

BTW, did anyone else happen to realize that you have to use an e-mail to snitch, thus the snitch's idenity can be traced and codified?

If 'false rumors' is all you wanted, all you need is a message board like this that allows people to post anonymously, not an email address.

This stinks on so many levels its unreal.

In all seriousness, anyone who can see the problem with this needs to be proactive about it. This is certainly worthy of a phone call to your elected reps AND to the DNC ( they are the power behind the throne after all ) If we sit silently and allow this type of nonsense to creep into our daily lives, then we will pretty well deserve what we get.

DNC 1-202-863-8000

It's no lie, it's all over Fox news.

:lol::lol::lol:
Now that's got to be the stupidest statement made here so far. Right up there with "Cheney's not mean, he's just misunderstood."

Actually no, it's not a lie, just an assumption based on something that occurred. Why is it so hard for people to see that the government wants to fuck with the net? It's the one thing that we have total freedom on, the one thing they haven't taken from us yet. An ounce of prevention goes a long way in such matters.

Thank you for going to your town hall. I am waiting to see where my senator who voted for the no stimulus stimulus bill before he read it is having his. Chances are he will chicken out, my state is a state that will flip on a dime and he knows it. Unfortunately they were fooled and voted Obama in, they won't be fooled again.

Did you all hear Nancy Pelosi stating that the angry mob is carrying swastica's, what a stupid woman. If you watch these town halls they are just ordinary, democrats, republicans and independents, many who voted for Obama, old people, some in wheelchairs questioning the radical left policies. Babara Boxer stating that they were well dressed people::lol: people in baseball hats and blue jeans. :lol::lol: Veterans.

It seems that the President just can not stand any criticizm and certainly can't explain the details of his health care plan. If you can't stand the heat it's time to get out of the kitchen. As one gentleman stated at one of these town hall meetings, " Obama took 6 months to pick out his family dog, yet he wants to shove a health care overhaul down our throats in 3 weeks." I thought he made an excellent point.

For all you Rah, Rah Obama worshipers, you can go ahead and send this message on in to the White House. I have sent plenty of my own in the form of e-mails encouraging this President to move to the center right where the majority of the citizens in this country are.

Centrism, you are in denial, it's right there in black and white and right in front of you. Get Real, that is the memo that was sent out.

YouTube - Founding Fathers: The Threat of Tyranny

Our Govt. and those that are in it represent every American and not just those that elect them. Pehaps our president needs to be reminded that while expressing one's first amendment right of dissent is the highest form of being a patriot to call upon his fellow citizens to turn them in for being patriots shows a clear lack of judgement and respect for millions of Americans past on who's shoulder's we all stand upon. This is the United States of America and not the democrat states of America and as President he and congress represents every single American and every voice should be heard i nthis debate without fear of their govt. and perhaps it might be time to remind our president by sending him a note at whitehouse.gov that it is he that works for every American and not just some Americans and ask that he do the right thing and recind this nonsense at once.

Also maybe worth pointing out... if someone sends out an email to everyone in their addy book and you're on it, and then someone else sends the email to the thought police your email addy will go along for the ride. You can get sucked into this without ever lifting a finger. Think about the ramifications of that!

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6StZXsKp8]YouTube - WW2 Veterans Tribute[/ame]

This is not what these men fought for and the long line of other Americans that died to establish and protect the freedoms we enjoyed. To advocate this sort of this brings shame upon the office and the nation these men fought so bravely for. Watch this and then tell me if you think it's okay to call the Govt. if you don't agree with what you neighbor does when it comes to a bill or pending legislation.

Forum List

Back