turn on the tv mccain is speaking

Ebay that place where American hard pressed to make it in America sell their grandfather's gold watch.

Its truly sad to witness our nation going down the tubes, isn't it?

I remember when everyone who had the gumption could find a job that paid them not only a lving wage, but a wage that gave them hope for their futures, too.

That was before they convinced us tht FREE TRADE was a good idea, of course.

That was before they convinced those of us still making it, that it was a good an nature thing that most Americans weren't making it.

That was when Americans still had actual class to go on, instead of classist delusions that eventually the superwealthy would recongize your genius and invite you to the table.

The conceit that so many of you folks who are doing okay now, show me here is laughable except that its so deadly to this nation's well being in the long run.

Ebay that place where American hard pressed to make it in America sell their grandfather's gold watch.

Its truly sad to witness our nation going down the tubes, isn't it?

I remember when everyone who had the gumption could find a job that paid them not only a lving wage, but a wage that gave them hope for their futures, too.

That was before they convinced us tht FREE TRADE was a good idea, of course.

That was before they convinced those of us still making it, that it was a good an nature thing that most Americans weren't making it.

That was when Americans still had actual class to go on, instead of classist delusions that eventually the superwealthy would recongize your genius and invite you to the table.

The conceit that so many of you folks who are doing okay now, show me here is laughable except that its so deadly to this nation's well being in the long run.

why do you think everyone here is doing okay? we eat off the construction table...i can tell you how bad its gotta and how quick it got back...but unlike you...i do not believe our best times are behind us....i have faith in this country...like churchill said..america will do the right thing....after we have exhausted all other options...i think we will right ourselves.

Forum List

Back