Turn on MSLSD Now

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Forbes is handing Sharpton his ass on the issues. Sharpton is a race baiting asshole. Sharpton is sitting there looking dumbfounded. Why does even MSLSD give him a forum to spew his hatred?

Update: Forbes just bitch slapped the RINO Scarborough over tax cuts.

Last edited:
Forbes is handing Sharpton his ass on the issues. Sharpton is a race baiting asshole. Sharpton is sitting there looking dumbfounded. Why does even MSLSD give him a forum to spew his hatred?

Because MSNBC is locked into an ideology instead of journalism.

The only time I can stand to watch those assholes is on election night after a good Democrat ass-whoopin.

Their meltdown is precious!

November will be epic TV.

• Banned
The only time I can stand to watch those assholes is on election night after a good Democrat ass-whoopin.

I watch it for it's comic relief and I enjoy watching them meltdown over their candidate's Presidency slipping away. 'Keep your friends close and your enemies closer'

Last edited:

I watch it for it's comic relief and I enjoy watching them meltdown over their candidate's Presidency slipping away. 'Keep your friends close and your enemies closer'

Ah yes, the issue of taxes and legitimate rape is so attracting voters to the GOP.

why would i want to watch what happens on a daily basis anyway? Who doesnt hand Sharpton his rear end in a debate?

Update: Forbes just bitch slapped the RINO Scarborough over tax cuts.

can you provide a link now?

can you provide a link now?

The show is over.

Shit! What show? WE need a freaking link.

Are you serious? Link? How about a Television. It was meant for the moment it was posted. Much like the post yesterday when someone said Obie was giving a press conference. I and I'm sure others turned on a television. If one had a T.V., I asked them to turn it on if one was available and one was interested. What the hell did you do before the internet? Good grief, these are our future leaders. All they know are cell phones, the internet and texting.

Last edited:

President Obama 332 Governor Romney 206

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

Do you have someone with you for a suicide watch at that time?

Come on North Carolina! Get off your ass! Putting more effort into the tri-city area will really pay off.

You can usually get videos at the MJ website, although if their host and guest got their asses kicked I wouldn't be surprised if they're not there.

As to the question of why MSNBC has the race pimp Sharpton on the payroll I figure they sold their souls in order to hopefully garner some black viewers to help their abysmal ratings.

The show is over.

Are you serious? Link? How about a Television. It was meant for the moment it was posted. Much like the post yesterday when someone said Obie was giving a press conference. I and I'm sure others turned on a television. If one had a T.V., I asked them to turn it on if one was available and one was interested. What the hell did you do before the internet? Good grief, these are our future leaders. All they know are cell phones, the internet and texting.

well if you cannot provide a link then perhaps you could be so fucking kind as to tell us what went on?

You can usually get videos at the MJ website, although if their host and guest got their asses kicked I wouldn't be surprised if they're not there.

As to the question of why MSNBC has the race pimp Sharpton on the payroll I figure they sold their souls in order to hopefully garner some black viewers to help their abysmal ratings.

don't even know where to begin to look.

well if you cannot provide a link then perhaps you could be so fucking kind as to tell us what went on?

How do I provide a link to a television show? Here maybe this will help. I don't know if it's there or not.

msnbc

I'm not going to sum it all up. It's like asking me to explain the whole press conference from yesterday. Too much time involved to do it now which is why I wanted anyone interested to see it live. It was more about seeing Sharpton sitting there with the deer in the headlights look...and speechless.

Forum List

Back