TURN OFF YOUR TELEVISION!!!!

13086218.gif

I've been watching the news too much lately and all it does is upset me, so my solution is don't watch the news for awhile.

I remember when I was on a Hawaiian vacation back in 03', how wonderful. No news at all. Just Sun and surf and listening to the wife bitch at me about getting up and going for walks. It was Heaven. I didn't feel like taking an axe-handle to the television every 15 minutes. A calm feeling creeped into my subconscious and I was at perfect ease.

I want to get that feeling back somehow. I guess not watching the news is a good start. Who needs to watch all of this mess about how we're such a racist country. How we've had not weeks, not months, not years, not decades, but centuries of racism. I don't want to hear that garbage anymore and feel like pumping rounds into Comrad Deblasio's fat face. I want to be cool. I want to just watch "Harry Potter" or throw in "Hobo With A Shotgun" an all-time classic.

I suggest the same for everyone else, because this place really sucks lately. The insanity is going full tilt 24/7.
Netflix. Pinterest. Bing or Google images of pretty pics. The news sucks. It bombards us every day.
But when spring hits...go in your yard. It's already sprung here. My zucchini is 3 inches tall and the cauliflower just poked their heads up today from the earth. Still waiting for the green onions to appear. Tomorrow, I am off to buy some corn and garlic. I have the pots all ready for 'em.

I only watch hustler. Best tv around.
Great post, put a lot of thought into it, huh.

No, not really. No need.
No, not, no? 3 out 5 words, great post, you really mean no, right?

I'm still waiting for you to tell me if you like whipped cream or chocolate on your strawberry's.........
I am surprised and disturbed, how much you love being called, strawberry, what a great post that was, after a week you are still hurting.

I guess Strawberries bruise easy.

I only watch hustler. Best tv around.
Great post, put a lot of thought into it, huh.

No, not really. No need.
No, not, no? 3 out 5 words, great post, you really mean no, right?

I'm still waiting for you to tell me if you like whipped cream or chocolate on your strawberry's.........
I am surprised and disturbed, how much you love being called, strawberry, what a great post that was, after a week you are still hurting.

I guess Strawberries bruise easy.

They taste good, though. :)

Icon Insurance

Maybe TV is the new propaganda machine, and populism-personalization websites such as Facebook echo this notion.

If you don't know TV lingo, you may sound like you're out of the loop.

What is the relationship then between pirate radio and media socialization?

Why don't we talk more about why the fictional American comic book eco-terrorist supervillain Poison Ivy (DC Comics) represents media politicization?

Poison Ivy is a featured character in the Batman (DC Comics) adapted television series "Gotham" (Fox TV).

:afro:

Broadcast News (Film)

poison ivy.jpg

Lately all the news seem to do is get their news from social media

Alchemy Magic

Media is like the new Las Vegas, replacing perhaps the allure of the Olympics from yesteryear.

Gone is the social demand for stage-acting and theater and in its place comes a sort of convenient daydream access (i.e., Netflix, Facebook, etc.).

What we really need is a good Hollywood (USA) movie/biopic about Houdini (the inspired escape-artist) or an illusion-villainy fictional character spotlight film for an avatar such as Mysterio (the Marvel Comics super-villain who creates deadly gauntlets).

Mysterio

mysterio.jpg

Mail Manta

Everyone wants a secretary or a genie in our age of Internet and eTrade.

We've come a long way since the days of Jimmy Hoffa and Teddy Roosevelt. Today, anyone can upload a personal photo and share it for free globally (on Facebook).

What if the AntiChrist is an Internet hacker?

Hackers (Film)

bike.jpg

Forum List

Back