Turn Me On Dead Man

So their manager had a drinking problem and a drug problem and he died less than a year after Paul "allegedly died in a car accident." And Paul's girlfriend broke up him after the "alleged fatal car crash where the real Paul allegedly died," and her father died the same year as the manager. Is that correct? Some untimely deaths there. Could make people wonder. I looked up Wikipedia on the guy named "Billy Shears" who was mentioned as a new band member in their album St. Pepper and Wikipedia writes it was a person who never existed? Interesting because the link I read today showed pictures of this man named "Billy Shears" and he certainly looks a lot like Paul. Of course if he took someone else's identity it would bode well to pretend he never existed. I also noticed a bad attempt to photoshop his picture, note the chin in photo post #11. Why go to such trouble to photoshop a picture if there is nothing to hide? Odd. I also read that Paul came out a few years ago stating it was a hoax created by the Band. Funny he felt it so important as to explain it all these years later after the other band members are dead (short of Ringo). I'm wondering with the fame they were enjoying does it make sense that they would create such a hoax? What could possibly be the motive for making up such a story? They were already famous. On the other hand, what would be the motive for covering up a band member's death and finding "another Paul?" The future of the band was at stake. That would certainly be a motive. Always look for motive guys. That is key in finding the truth.

No Beatle ever claimed it was a "hoax created by the band" The Beatles had ceased to exist as a band by the time it came up (their last recording as a quartet was completed in Summer of 1969, specifically the song "Because"). The whole theory was dreamed up as described in the OP and then supplemented by people looking for "clues" and reading in what they wanted to read in (for example PM walking barefoot across Abbey Road).

Actually there was no car accident; it was a moped spill, not serious but enough to cut McCartney's lip, that supposedly spurred him to grow a mustache to hide the scar. That accident happened while riding with Tara Browne, an Irish friend who was an heir to the Guinness fortune. Tara Browne later would be killed in a traffic accident in his Lotus Ëlan when he sped through a traffic light and crashed. That is what Lennon was writing about here:

He blew his mind out in a car
He didn't notice that the lights had changed
A crowd of people stood and stared
They'd seen his face before
Nobody was really sure if he was from the House of Lords

(Browne's father was in the House of Lords for 75 years)

--- but that moped accident was used as a pretext for LaBour's fantasy story. The 'motive' was simply an amateur writer trying to find an original angle, and it got out of hand.

As is often the case, the simple explanation is the correct one; no need to read imaginary sequels into it.

So their manager had a drinking problem and a drug problem and he died less than a year after Paul "allegedly died in a car accident." And Paul's girlfriend broke up him after the "alleged fatal car crash where the real Paul allegedly died," and her father died the same year as the manager. Is that correct? Some untimely deaths there. Could make people wonder. I looked up Wikipedia on the guy named "Billy Shears" who was mentioned as a new band member in their album St. Pepper and Wikipedia writes it was a person who never existed? Interesting because the link I read today showed pictures of this man named "Billy Shears" and he certainly looks a lot like Paul. Of course if he took someone else's identity it would bode well to pretend he never existed. I also noticed a bad attempt to photoshop his picture, note the chin in photo post #11. Why go to such trouble to photoshop a picture if there is nothing to hide? Odd. I also read that Paul came out a few years ago stating it was a hoax created by the Band. Funny he felt it so important as to explain it all these years later after the other band members are dead (short of Ringo). I'm wondering with the fame they were enjoying does it make sense that they would create such a hoax? What could possibly be the motive for making up such a story? They were already famous. On the other hand, what would be the motive for covering up a band member's death and finding "another Paul?" The future of the band was at stake. That would certainly be a motive. Always look for motive guys. That is key in finding the truth.

No Beatle ever claimed it was a "hoax created by the band" The Beatles had ceased to exist as a band by the time it came up (their last recording as a quartet was completed in Summer of 1969, specifically the song "Because"). The whole theory was dreamed up as described in the OP and then supplemented by people looking for "clues" and reading in what they wanted to read in (for example PM walking barefoot across Abbey Road).

Actually there was no car accident; it was a moped spill, not serious but enough to cut McCartney's lip, that supposedly spurred him to grow a mustache to hide the scar. That accident happened while riding with Tara Browne, an Irish friend who was an heir to the Guinness fortune. Tara Browne later would be killed in a traffic accident in his Lotus Ëlan when he sped through a traffic light and crashed. That is what Lennon was writing about here:

--- but that moped accident was used as a pretext for LaBour's fantasy story. The 'motive' was simply an amateur writer trying to find an original angle, and it got out of hand.

As is often the case, the simple explanation is the correct one; no need to read imaginary sequels into it.
Paul McCartney Admits Beatles Planned Death Hoax – beatle.net It's a long article and I didn't bother reading it. I find McCartney to be quite arrogant after reading something he was quoted as saying in a Wikipedia link where he described people from Liverpool, people like his parents as people who are nothing and do nothing, people who are not important or famous but people you need - salt of the earth type people - that did it for me. What an arrogant thing to say! Anyway, link is there. These people play far too games. If it was a hoax? It was sick. Either way, their white album is reported to be the biggest witchcraft occult tool ever created - 5,000 yr. old witchcraft words throughout - and that isn't any joke. No one should listen to such music unless they are looking to be oppressed / tormented by demons.

Paul McCartney Admits Beatles Planned Death Hoax – beatle.net It's a long article and I didn't bother reading it. I find McCartney to be quite arrogant after reading something he was quoted as saying in a Wikipedia link where he described people from Liverpool, people like his parents as people who are nothing and do nothing, people who are not important or famous but people you need - salt of the earth type people - that did it for me. What an arrogant thing to say! Anyway, link is there. These people play far too games. If it was a hoax? It was sick. Either way, their white album is reported to be the biggest witchcraft occult tool ever created - 5,000 yr. old witchcraft words throughout - and that isn't any joke. No one should listen to such music unless they are looking to be oppressed / tormented by demons.

Jeri ............ you should have bothered reading it. Right at the top it advises the reader to be sure to read the box at the end. That box states, and as I read I could feel this coming......

"Bruce Spizer is a well-know Beatles author and historian who has not only written a series of critically acclaimed books on the group’s American records, but also has been known to tell a tall tale or two for April Fool’s Day. This article originally appeared in the April 1, 2004 issue of Goldmine Magazine."​

I know Bruce Spizer. He's a dedicated chroniclist in his work but this is actually pretty funny.

There is enough facial recognition points in the photos to prove that Paul is just fine, hasn't changed a bit and is still the original Beatle. Sleep well. And he has it all to thank for to John Lennon of the Quarrymen, who gave Paul a break at age 15 to join his band because he liked Paul's playing.

The eyes of the first Paul are much bigger we can see
mccartney-1964-1969.jpg

The original McCartney and his alleged replacement

I find McCartney to be quite arrogant after reading something he was quoted as saying in a Wikipedia link where he described people from Liverpool, people like his parents as people who are nothing and do nothing, people who are not important or famous but people you need - salt of the earth type people - that did it for me. What an arrogant thing to say!

Once again Jeri, you seem to have skimmed the quote without taking it as a whole and thereby twisted its meaning into its own opposite.

Here's the full quote on that page:

"The type of people that I came from, I never saw better! ... I mean, the Presidents, the Prime Minister, I never met anyone half as nice as some of the people I know from Liverpool who are nothing, who do nothing. They're not important or famous. But they are smart, like my dad was smart. I mean, people who can just cut through problems like a hot knife through butter. The kind of people you need in life. Salt of the earth."[11]

Paul McCartney, Playboy interview, 1984
Obviously he's complimenting his own roots in Liverpool and comparing them favorably to "presidents and prime ministers", those who are supposed to be exalted. Liverpool is lower-class hardscrabble working class roots and he's proud of it. Yet somehow you feel compelled to turn the comment into the opposite. :uhh:

Also a very Irish place, being a major port of entry for poor Irish coming to Britain to look for work. At least three of the Beatles (not being sure about Ringo) have Irish working-class roots. The Irish people refer to Liverpool as the "33rd County" for its Irishness.

Forum List

Back