Turks Leave For "family-friendly" Is Group

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
The sad thing is that people like this woman do move to the West and want to see Sharia Law in their new place of residence.

Turks leave for "family-friendly" IS group

By BERZA SIMSEK and RAPHAEL SATTERSeptember 24, 2014 4:27 PM

Associated Press Videos
Turks Join 'Family-friendly' IS Group
3e8d95d7e04dd839359af380f30d95d0

gripIcon.png

But for a growing number of fundamentalist Muslim families, the group's territory is home.

"Who says children here are unhappy?" said Asiya Ummi Abdullah, a 24-year-old Muslim convert who traveled to the group's realm with her infant son last month. She said that living under Shariah, the Islamic legal code, means the boy's spiritual life is secure.

Continue reading at:

Turks leave for family-friendly IS group - Yahoo News

Actually, there is no evidence that Muslim immigrants to the US want to see Sharia law imposed.

Actually, there is no evidence that Muslim immigrants to the US want to see Sharia law imposed.

I doubt that you have sat down with every Muslim household in this country to get their inner thoughts. I forgot his name, but one of the leaders of C.A.I.R. once said that the Muslims are not in America to follow the Constitution but Sharia Law. Poor guy, he died in a car accident a while back. Even though I disagreed with him, I hate to see a person in the prime of his life die.

I doubt that you have sat down with every Muslim household in this country to get their inner thoughts. I forgot his name, but one of the leaders of C.A.I.R. once said that the Muslims are not in America to follow the Constitution but Sharia Law. Poor guy, he died in a car accident a while back. Even though I disagreed with him, I hate to see a person in the prime of his life die.

Have you?

Have you?

you don't need EVERY ---you need a fair sampling
I have----over the past 45 years-----LOL---it is really true that some of my best friends
were ----muslims. I know the script from the horses mouth. I do recall the HORROR of one of my most informative informants regarding some of the history of the ummah which HE RECOUNTED-----the man was horrified that I considered mutilations to be-----not so good----(I was horrified that a SURGEON, of all people---would like the idea) he almost screamed
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW ThE BEAUTY OF ISLAM!!!!!! ("thank god"---thought 20 year old me)

Lets review -----Sally posted up an article about a woman who had lived in Turkey----but moved to THE CALIPHATE----in order to have a more
muslimish life. Sally noted----that there are muslims who come to the US who wish the US would be "muslimish". Coyote CATEGORICALLY denied that assertion----to which sally logically stated "how do you know---you talked to ALL OF THEM"?

LET's analyze----the statement---"there are muslims who move to the US who want shariah here" ------is not "ALL MUSLIMS want shariah here" Coyote's response
"no evidence that muslims (clear implication
ANY MUSLIMS) want shariah in the USA---
actually depends on HER (coyote) having interviews ALL MUSLIMS. sheeeesh
I have know LOTS of muslims from foreign lands------for the past 45 years---in the USA---yes-----lots would not be happy with shariah----but lots would----for the several score I have known well enough to know what they say goes on in their heads. How many muslims does it take to NOT want it does it take to make sally's statement false?---actually ALL

Lets review -----Sally posted up an article about a woman who had lived in Turkey----but moved to THE CALIPHATE----in order to have a more
muslimish life. Sally noted----that there are muslims who come to the US who wish the US would be "muslimish". Coyote CATEGORICALLY denied that assertion----to which sally logically stated "how do you know---you talked to ALL OF THEM"?

LET's analyze----the statement---"there are muslims who move to the US who want shariah here" ------is not "ALL MUSLIMS want shariah here" Coyote's response
I have know LOTS of muslims from foreign lands------for the past 45 years---in the USA---yes-----lots would not be happy with shariah----but lots would----for the several score I have known well enough to know what they say goes on in their heads. How many muslims does it take to NOT want it does it take to make sally's statement false?---actually ALL

I just laugh at her thinking she knows the minds of all the Muslims. It would be like me saying that I know the minds of all the Chinese in the U.S. wanting the concept of feng shui in all government buildings.

I just laugh at her thinking she knows the minds of all the Muslims. It would be like me saying that I know the minds of all the Chinese in the U.S. wanting the concept of feng shui in all government buildings.

she's desperate-----desperate people resort to sophistry. A very interesting issue is
that of PHILOSOPHY and in particular the LOGIC as described by the greeks........
muslims take credit for it. IN FACT----greek philosophy and logic ENTERED islam-----in
Baghdad -------Baghdad---at the time that the arabs invaded, was a cultural center for
"Baghdadis" (excuse the pun) ----mostly because of the presence of literate zorostrians, Christians and Jews. The jews and Christians were into greek philosophy (the zoroatrians contributed the math and astronomy that the muslims claim today. ) There was a fairly astute MUSLIM
philosopher---who did develope in Baghdad---I forgot his name. Historically---muslims decided to make BAGHDAD a kind of CAPITAL OF THE UMMAH-----the leftover jews remained a prominent community there but the Christians and Zoroastrians dwindled---they had other places to which to
escape. My intro to shariah was attained by reading stuff from Baghdad. Baghdad WAS ---historically----a shariah controlled city. more or less---over time....

Forum List

Back