Turkiye News

* Turkish Koc Holding chairman; We will buy all major electronic companies in Asian Muslim countries in a few years, we made an agreement with some of them but we have time to announce it."

* Turkish Koc Holding chairman; We will buy all major electronic companies in Asian Muslim countries in a few years, we made an agreement with some of them but we have time to announce it."

oh goody-----another platform for hatred and blood shed between
turks and arabs------will keep the minds of the scimitar swinging
dogs and pigs off-----"other" projects of meccaist filth

I've got a couple of thousand bucks that ain't doing nothing. I could buy all the major electronic companies in the Asian Muslim world and probably also Africa too.

I've got a couple of thousand bucks that ain't doing nothing. I could buy all the major electronic companies in the Asian Muslim world and probably also Africa too.

not a good idea-----you might get stuck with the workers

I have no points that fuck
I'm short with posters like Meathead because he consistently says dumbass things. Like "Turkey is a shithole".

In fact, Turkey is a beautiful country, still very pristine, with the vast majority of land devoted to farming. It's beautiful in the northeast mountains of Erzurum, it's beautiful on the Black Sea in Sinop, and in the Diyarbakir countryside.

I have no doubt that Turkey is BEAUTIFUL LAND-----so is Siberia. My impression is that there are people commenting on
the filth of the current political climate in that developing shariah shit hole. There are many lands in the world BEAUTIFUL---that have been sullied by the stench of totalitarian fascist ideologies
Turkey is Sunni.

[QUOTE="Synthaholic, post:

I have no doubt that Turkey is BEAUTIFUL LAND-----so is Siberia. My impression is that there are people commenting on
the filth of the current political climate in that developing shariah shit hole. There are many lands in the world BEAUTIFUL---that have been sullied by the stench of totalitarian fascist ideologies[/QUOTE]

Turkey is Sunni.[/QUOTE]

What does the fact that Turkey is largely sunni have to do with
the vile filth of shariah? ------sunnis do shariah ------as do Shiites---some minor differences but both are vile

the filth of the current political climate in that developing shariah shit hole. There are many lands in the world BEAUTIFUL---that have been sullied by the stench of totalitarian fascist ideologies

Turkey is Sunni.[/QUOTE]

the vile filth of shariah? ------sunnis do shariah ------as do Shiites---some minor differences but both are vile[/QUOTE]
Oh, sorry. Thought you were calling them Shiite.

Turkey is Sunni.

the vile filth of shariah? ------sunnis do shariah ------as do Shiites---some minor differences but both are vile[/QUOTE]
Oh, sorry. Thought you were calling them Shiite.[/QUOTE]

OH----yes, I can see how you might have thought so.

Come on. We have to have a little more Turkish news than the Little Tovarich is giving us.

Our Little Toverich doesn't give us too much news for Turkey when there is much more going on.

IMF urges structural reforms for Turkish economy - ECONOMICS

No progress in last six years keeps Turkey in middle-income trap says TOBB boss - ECONOMICS

65 percent of Turkey s tourism facilities need to be renewed - TOURISM

Editors of Turkish dailies Star and Ak am removed - LOCAL

Turkey gives license to plunder for shopping malls and residential complexes - GREEN

* Turkish girl who have been attacked and seriously injured by Serbian attackers in Germany, died 11 days after being in intensive care.

* Turkish police caught the attacker who had stabbed and killed a Serbian in Turkiye.

* Sporting events between Turk and Serbian teams have been delayed due to security reasons after the high tensions in the last days.

* Turkish girl who have been attacked and seriously injured by Serbian attackers in Germany, died 11 days after being in intensive care.

* Turkish police caught the attacker who had stabbed and killed a Serbian in Turkiye.

* Sporting events between Turk and Serbian teams have been delayed due to security reasons after the high tensions in the last days.
Given the Turks long-standing oppression of Serbs... and Greeks... and Thracians... and Armenians... and Lebanese... and on and on and on and on and on.

Seems like the Turks are still paying a high price for centuries of conquest, arrogant occupation, imperialism and degeneracy.

Given the Turks long-standing oppression of Serbs... and Greeks... and Thracians... and Armenians... and Lebanese... and on and on and on and on and on.

Seems like the Turks are still paying a high price for centuries of conquest, arrogant occupation, imperialism and degeneracy.

you must have forgotten------that stuff never happened----
Just ask "mineva"

you must have forgotten------that stuff never happened----
Just ask "mineva"
Our colleague's opinion in such matters is about as reliable as that of a condemned man on the subject of capital punishment.

* Turkish Anatolia Industry Holding buys %40 of British Migros supermarket chains for 1.9 Billion $.

* Turkish Anatolia Industry Holding buys %40 of British Migros supermarket chains for 1.9 Billion $.

Opposition slams stalling of debate over state enterprise activities

http://www.todayszaman.com/business_opposition-slams-stalling-of-debate-over-sta

Half of all Turkish businesspeople believe corruption will continue, but don’t see it as top problem

Half of all Turkish businesspeople believe corruption will continue but don t see it as top problem - BUSINESS

* Turkiye's first Space Systems Integration and Testing Center have been established.

* Turkiye wants Israel to prove that 3 Israeli youths were murdered by Hamas.

(Its not so far away that Turkiye will destroy Israel for ever.)

Forum List

Back