Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

Your saying there was no Holocaust? :cuckoo:

He is talkin about the "Holocaust Dream" and i say there is not holocaust right now. Right?

Which is why it is a "dream".

Sometimes dreams are made to come true. :eusa_hand:

But its not the way. People can't solve their problems with this way.
And you have to know that, none of them wants to fight. I mean muslim countries.
If Israel did not kick Palestinian's asses, we won't discuss Israel-Palestine's situation.

And Jroc, I don't know Sunni-Man.

He is talkin about the "Holocaust Dream" and i say there is not holocaust right now. Right?

And you have to know that, none of them wants to fight. I mean muslim countries.

If Israel did not kick Palestinian's asses, we won't discuss Israel-Palestine's situation.

I agree that this is not the way to peace (western peace, not Islamic peace).

The dreams of children turn into adult dreams sometimes. And let me be even more clear. If you look at the genocide that is happening today you will see that once started, it is not stopped by anything but extreme warfare.

I say we need to stop it before it starts.

No muslim countries wish to fight?

21 Muslim border wars where 20 have nothing to do with Israel belies your statement.

I agree that this is not the way to peace (western peace, not Islamic peace).

The dreams of children turn into adult dreams sometimes. And let me be even more clear. If you look at the genocide that is happening today you will see that once started, it is not stopped by anything but extreme warfare.

I say we need to stop it before it starts.

No muslim countries wish to fight?

21 Muslim border wars where 20 have nothing to do with Israel belies your statement.

I didn't saw those videos, im shocked. Don't get me wrong, when im talkin about the "muslim countries" i mean Turkey.
Take a look to my first post, i just sayin "it doesn't even matter that Israel has tiny size, its all about their terrirism actions. :cuckoo: Turkey just interests that issue. Im not defending all of muslim people and when i see the videos about "Holocaust Dream" i shocked. I did not know that. :eek:

Last edited:
I didn't saw those videos, im shocked. Don't get me wrong, when im talkin about the "muslim countries" i mean Turkey.

That's one out of 57 Muslim countries. Turkey is only one Muslim country.

Turkey just interests that issue.[/B] Im not defending all of Muslim people and when i see the videos about "Holocaust Dream" i shocked. I did not know that. :eek:

You might to well to research much more. Be informed.

Do you not think that teaching these "dreams" to the young is the antithesis of any possible peace?

Peace while teaching the children to hate? Turkey plays into this because it wants recognition as a player in the Middle East.

Let me start by sayin that "What the fuck are you talkin bout?" It doesn't even matter that Israel's has tiny size. Its all about Israel's terrorism actions. They wanna kick Palestinian's ass for NO REASON. :cuckoo: They all innocent people. Turkey just interesting that issue.
And there is no Holocaust thing. Nobody wants to burn Jews. Why the hell are you get this?

At least he was using English. Everyone in Palestine is innocent. No way, no how. Turkey better stay out of Israel and Egypt's self determination period.

New Topics

Forum List

Back