Turkish pastor released!

Turkish court releases American pastor Andrew Brunson, who has been held since 2016

How many think this would have been accomplished under Obama?

He would have to have emptied out the entire compound at Club Gitmo.

Problem is, he was not a traitor to the US, so I doubt Obama would have made the swap.

I hope he learned his lesson not to try and do a coup in another country, bad evangelical , they always are causing problems.

Oh really?
Where have evangelicals "did coups"?
456large+1959_cadillac_coupe_de_ville+front_left_view.jpg

I had a Coup Da Ville once

"Obama would have made the swap? What swap? It's likely that Obama would have paid a ransom like he did with the flawed Iran nuke deal but the timid former community activist didn't have it in his bones to challenge any foreign power. Apparently there was a U.S. hostage held in Iran and Barry didn't even have the balls to demand his release when the U.S. held all the cards. Barry should have demanded the return of the Cop killers and hijackers who received asylum in Cuba when he opened diplomatic relations but he was too soft.

"Obama would have made the swap? What swap? It's likely that Obama would have paid a ransom like he did with the flawed Iran nuke deal but the timid former community activist didn't have it in his bones to challenge any foreign power. Apparently there was a U.S. hostage held in Iran and Barry didn't even have the balls to demand his release when the U.S. held all the cards. Barry should have demanded the return of the Cop killers and hijackers who received asylum in Cuba when he opened diplomatic relations but he was too soft.

You really don't understand that when the deal was completed, the sanctions were lifted, and the money that had originally been frozen because of the sanctions was returned to them.

No...................it wasn't a ransom, it was their money that had been freed up because of the Iran deal.

Agreed. That was metaphorically called "soft power" when the Pajama Boy was in power.

Turkish court releases American pastor Andrew Brunson, who has been held since 2016

How many think this would have been accomplished under Obama?

He would have to have emptied out the entire compound at Club Gitmo.

Problem is, he was not a traitor to the US, so I doubt Obama would have made the swap.

I hope he learned his lesson not to try and do a coup in another country, bad evangelical , they always are causing problems.

Oh really?
Where have evangelicals "did coups"?

Read a little. He was involved. He should of rotted in jail. Evangelicals is what we brought home from NK, they go on their own and its up to them.

Journalists are a different story.

I suspect the journalists who was just killed Turkey might have something to do with the pastors release. I’m pretty sure after that the government of Turkey would want the attention on something more positive whatever the reason glad the man is free and heading home.

Probably the friend of Kushner, the Prince of SA.

I suspect the journalists who was just killed Turkey might have something to do with the pastors release. I’m pretty sure after that the government of Turkey would want the attention on something more positive whatever the reason glad the man is free and heading home.

Probably the friend of Kushner, the Prince of SA.
Ah we see the Kavanaugh approach again accusation without proof.

Forum List

Back