Turkish newspaper: Conditions for Ankara to recognize the Kurdish state in KRG

No, you ignorant muslimes believe a meteorite in that kabah was really a gift sent down from your allah. No wonder you're so freaking backward :lol:

Do you also enjoy making holidays in the Negev desert?
For more it didn't suffice for your people. And even that was given to you out of pity.

You stole others' land by conquest. Just like your fake allah sez...

Unfortunately, we were not as lucky as Americans to arrive on a continent that was de-populated by an Asteroid. Ready to be colonized without natives.

How did the ottoman turks steal three continents? They just politely knocked on everyones' doors and nicely invited themselves in?

You stole others' land by conquest. Just like your fake allah sez...

Unfortunately, we were not as lucky as Americans to arrive on a continent that was de-populated by an Asteroid. Ready to be colonized without natives.

How did the ottoman turks steal three continents? They just politely knocked on everyones' doors and nicely invited themselves in?

They brought goats and fucked them, everyone ran away.:eusa_pray:

Like the ancestors of Americans did in America.

I wasn't aware America existed in the 15th century, when the turks stole Constantinople and made it istanbul, for the turks to copy America. :poop:

Last edited:
Karma is a bitch :clap2:

Indeed, karma is a bitch.
Waiting thousands of years to get your own land.
And all you was given by intl. community was just a tiny strip of desert, and that even contested by 300+ million Arabs.

Don't start with Karma, JStone.

Who has the good karma and bad karma? You pray 50 times a day to your allah but allah wills the Jews to succeed and the muslimes to FAIL. :bow3:

Sucker! :badgrin:

Investor's Business Daily: How Free Israel Prospers As Islam Remains In The Dark
Israel, a New Jersey-sized nation of 7.5 million people (1.7 million of whom are Arab) filed 7,082 international patents in the five years ending in 2007. By contrast, 28 majority-Muslim nations with almost 1.2 billion people — 155 times the population of Israel — were granted 2,071 patents in the same period. Narrowing the comparison to the 17 Muslim nations of the Middle East from Morocco to Iran and down the Arabian Peninsula, the 409 million people in that region generated 680 patents in five years.
This means that the Arab and Iranian world produced about one patent per year for every 3 million people, compared with Israel's output of one annual patent for every 5,295 people, an Israeli rate some 568 times that of Israel's neighbors and sometime enemies.

The awarding of Nobel Prizes in the quantitative areas of chemistry, economics and physics shows a similar disparity, with five Israeli winners compared with one French Algerian (a Jew who earned the prize for work done in France) and an Egyptian-American (for work done at Caltech in California).

But wealth isn't the sole explanation for this disparity in intellectual innovation. Saudi Arabia enjoyed a per capita income of $24,200 in 2010. Yet the Kingdom averages an anemic 37 patents per year compared with Israel's 1,416 per year — and there are 3 1/2 times more Saudis than Israelis, meaning that Israel's per capita output of intellectual property is 132 times greater than Saudi Arabia's.

The telltale signs of Israel's economic rise can be seen in the Tel Aviv skyline and the new office complexes around Jerusalem. International giant Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. was founded in 1901 by three pharmacists in Jerusalem. Today it employs 40,000 around the world. Teva has a market cap of $44.2 billion — the most highly valued company based in Israel and the ninth-largest firm traded on the Nasdaq

A few miles from Teva's gleaming office campus west of the Old City sits the former national mint building for the British Mandate. Built in 1937, this renovated building, along with the old Ottoman Empire railway warehouses next to it, houses the JVP Media Quarter and 300 entrepreneurs.

The complex hosts Israel's leading venture capital firm, Jerusalem Venture Partners, as well as 35 startups and a performing arts center for good measure. JVP, which has helped launch 70 companies since 1993, has more than $820 million under management with seven active venture capital funds.

The Media Quarter concept was created in 2002 when JVP founder Erel Margalit wanted to create a media-focused incubator that combined technology, culture, art and business. JVP has shepherded 18 initial public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, including some of the largest Israel-based companies: Qlik Technologies, Netro Corp., Chromatis Networks, Precise Software, Cogent Communications.

Less than 300 miles separate the purposeful creative buzz in the JVP Media Quarter from the restive streets of Cairo, where the Muslim Brotherhood tells Egypt's unemployed that their plight is the fault of corrupt capitalists and Jews. It doesn't take a Nobel Prize-winning economist to figure out where these two economies are going.

How Free Israel Prospers As Islam Remains In Dark - Investors.com

Who has the good karma and bad karma?

When I visit Israel, I can count all trees on one hand.
That's all you was given by intl. community after waiting for thousands of years for your State?

Who has the good karma and bad karma?

When I visit Israel, I can count all trees on one hand.
That's all you was given by intl. community after waiting for thousands of years for your State?

Did you also count the 2 Google R&D Centers in Israel? The only Google R&D Centers outside the US are in Israel.

Warren Buffett
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't need to stop in Israel. But, if you're looking for brains, for energy, for integrity, for imagination, it's the only stop you need to make"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbX60Pktzsk]Warren Buffet on Israel - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfnC0vDx048]Innovation at Google's R&D Center in Israel - YouTube[/ame]

no it wont , as kurdistan army is as strong as Iraq's so they cants do it alone . we were never part of iraq to begin with .

That's not really accurate. The borders of the modern Iraqi state were well established after WWI.

I doubt the current dispute will end in conflict. Both sides have too much to lose. A compromise will be worked out. Whether Iraq can survive in its current form for very long is however open to question. With time, Kurdish independence may become inevitable and internationally accepted.

KRG needs fighter jets to defend itself against the mullahs of Iran and al Maliki . kurds have never attacked others but also defending themselves ,

Not true. Kurdish atrocities are well-known and well-documented. Indiscriminate murder of women and children in Diyarbakir, and east of there. Terrorist tactics and activity.

Everyone should Google Abdullah Öcalan

as for PKK they just want autonomy in kurdish region of turkey which they have a right t .

They have NO RIGHT to Turkish land. None.

This is like Mexicans saying that they have a right to southern Texas.

I can't really agree with you here.

I do agree that the PKK is a terrorist organisation and I don't support it in any way. But the aspirations of the Kurds in Turkey to achieve self-determination are legitimate.

iraq just like Joe Biden suggested will be divided into the states , Kurdistan , middle iraq and south iraq.

Its looking like that may be the best option, Saddam Hussein kept the country together by brute force but with him gone theres so much distrust and antimosity, "Iraq" was never a real country to begin with.

After almost 90 years it has a longer history of existence within its current borders than most other current states. So I think it's a bit too easy to take the break-up of Iraq as a given, although I personally do favour it in the long run.

If the Kurds can get neighboring countries to buy in they have a much better chance at getting their own country.

well look at it for a 2nd , iran is in deep shit for its nuke , Syria is suffering from civil war , Iraq is at edge of a sectarian war , Turkey is suffering from the kurdish issue . for once in history kurdish enemies are all having internal issues and time is right to proclaim a kurdish state which has been established since 1991 thanks to the NO FLY ZONE :clap2:

also kurdistan was too like Syria Iraq , suppose to get independence according to "treaty of Sevres" in 1923 , but we were instead divided among 4 other hostile nations in ME.

I wish you all the best, but I think you are being overly optimistic. I would counsel prudence.

The Kurds are really not part of Iraq, their have their own language and culture, their own Military, Police force, their own airport in Irbil, hell they even make oil deals on their own without Baghdad, Iraqi police and Military don't even have any authority over Kurdistan, the Kurds are part of Iraq on paper, but in reality are their own country.

thank you someone is aware of what is going on , indeed we have already established a kurdish state unlike Sth Sudan , just needs proclaiming :D.

The Kurds are in a better position than South Sudan in alot of ways, they have a better infrastructure, better security, better Military and they are pretty much indendepent from Baghdad, South Sudan as we speak is going to war to stop the North from fucking with their oil fields, the Kurds don't have that problem, the Iraqis know what time it is.

But the Kurds live in a region that is of greater strategic significance and where there are some pretty strong states with a vested interest in preventing the emergence of a solid independependent Kurdish state. It's a very tricky situation.

Karma is a bitch :clap2:

Indeed, karma is a bitch.
Waiting thousands of years to get your own land.
And all you was given by intl. community was just a tiny strip of desert, and that even contested by 300+ million Arabs.

Don't start with Karma, JStone.

And, today, Israel's per capita income is twice that of turkey.

Israel has produced 7 Nobel Laureates for significant contributions in science, economics and literature. Turkey, not even one Nobel Laureate.

And, Israel has more companies listed on NASDAQ than any other country outside the US.

Turkey, not even one company listed on NASDAQ and difficulty listing companies on the istanbul exchange.

turkey is a turkey
Israel would be nothing without massive U.S. dollars. In fact, it would have been destroyed by now.

KRG needs fighter jets to defend itself against the mullahs of Iran and al Maliki . kurds have never attacked others but also defending themselves ,

Not true. Kurdish atrocities are well-known and well-documented. Indiscriminate murder of women and children in Diyarbakir, and east of there. Terrorist tactics and activity.

as for PKK they just want autonomy in kurdish region of turkey which they have a right t .

I do agree that the PKK is a terrorist organisation and I don't support it in any way. But the aspirations of the Kurds in Turkey to achieve self-determination are legitimate.

I'm sure that the Mexicans in south Texas, or New Mexico, or Arizona have aspirations of self-determination, too, but they ain't getting any of the U.S. land to achieve it.

Palestinians also have aspirations for self-determination. Convince Israel to make their dreams come true, wouldja?

Let the Kurds aspire on the Iraqi side of the border. Perhaps Iran and Syria will donate some land, too. :lol:

I'm sure that the Mexicans in south Texas, or New Mexico, or Arizona have aspirations of self-determination, too, but they ain't getting any of the U.S. land to achieve it.

Palestinians also have aspirations for self-determination. Convince Israel to make their dreams come true, wouldja?

Let the Kurds aspire on the Iraqi side of the border. Perhaps Iran and Syria will donate some land, too. :lol:

Where talking about their homeland, where they are the original and majority inhabitants. Not compaeable to the situation you describe.

Where talking about their homeland, where they are the original and majority inhabitants. Not compaeable to the situation you describe.
That describes Texas perfectly. Most of California, too!

thank you someone is aware of what is going on , indeed we have already established a kurdish state unlike Sth Sudan , just needs proclaiming :D.

The Kurds are in a better position than South Sudan in alot of ways, they have a better infrastructure, better security, better Military and they are pretty much indendepent from Baghdad, South Sudan as we speak is going to war to stop the North from fucking with their oil fields, the Kurds don't have that problem, the Iraqis know what time it is.

But the Kurds live in a region that is of greater strategic significance and where there are some pretty strong states with a vested interest in preventing the emergence of a solid independependent Kurdish state. It's a very tricky situation.

Oh I agree, Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey all hate the Kurds and do not want them to have their own country, but things can change, I never thought Sudan would ever agree to let the South Sudanese have their own country but it happened, sometimes things happen that surprise you.

Forum List

Back