Turkish newspaper: Conditions for Ankara to recognize the Kurdish state in KRG

I'm sure that the Mexicans in south Texas, or New Mexico, or Arizona have aspirations of self-determination, too, but they ain't getting any of the U.S. land to achieve it.

Palestinians also have aspirations for self-determination. Convince Israel to make their dreams come true, wouldja?

Let the Kurds aspire on the Iraqi side of the border. Perhaps Iran and Syria will donate some land, too. :lol:

Where talking about their homeland, where they are the original and majority inhabitants. Not compaeable to the situation you describe.
That describes Texas perfectly. Most of California, too!

There are actually some Mexicans that would like to see Texas, New Mexico, California and Arizona returned to their homeland, not alot but there are people that want that.

Not true. Kurdish atrocities are well-known and well-documented. Indiscriminate murder of women and children in Diyarbakir, and east of there. Terrorist tactics and activity.

Everyone should Google Abdullah Öcalan

They have NO RIGHT to Turkish land. None.

This is like Mexicans saying that they have a right to southern Texas.

I can't really agree with you here.

I do agree that the PKK is a terrorist organisation and I don't support it in any way. But the aspirations of the Kurds in Turkey to achieve self-determination are legitimate.

I'm sure that the Mexicans in south Texas, or New Mexico, or Arizona have aspirations of self-determination, too, but they ain't getting any of the U.S. land to achieve it.

Palestinians also have aspirations for self-determination. Convince Israel to make their dreams come true, wouldja?

Let the Kurds aspire on the Iraqi side of the border. Perhaps Iran and Syria will donate some land, too. :lol:

Why do you hate the Kurds so much bro?:confused:

The Kurds are in a better position than South Sudan in alot of ways, they have a better infrastructure, better security, better Military and they are pretty much indendepent from Baghdad, South Sudan as we speak is going to war to stop the North from fucking with their oil fields, the Kurds don't have that problem, the Iraqis know what time it is.

But the Kurds live in a region that is of greater strategic significance and where there are some pretty strong states with a vested interest in preventing the emergence of a solid independependent Kurdish state. It's a very tricky situation.

Oh I agree, Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey all hate the Kurds and do not want them to have their own country, but things can change, I never thought Sudan would ever agree to let the South Sudanese have their own country but it happened, sometimes things happen that surprise you.

True.

Where talking about their homeland, where they are the original and majority inhabitants. Not compaeable to the situation you describe.

There are actually some Mexicans that would like to see Texas, New Mexico, California and Arizona returned to their homeland, not alot but there are people that want that.
I'm just pointing out that at one time Texas and California were part of Mexico. Just as it's being pointed out that at one time sections of Turkey were considered Kurdistan.

The Turks shouldn't be expected to give up land any more than the U.S. should be expected.

No worries, the fakestinians can return to their homelands in Egypt and Saudi Arabia. Feel better?

Palesteenian Hamas Minister of the Interior Fathi Hammad, Al-Hekma TV [Egypt]: "Half of the Palestiniains are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis"
Brothers, there are 1.8 million of us in Gaza. Allah be praised, we all have Arab roots and every Palestinian in Gaza and throughout Palestine can prove his Arab roots--whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere.

Personally, half my family is Egyptian. We are all like that.

More than 30 families in the Gaza Strip are called Al-Masri [Egyptian]

Brothers, half of the Palestiniains are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis

Who are the Palestinians? we have many families called Al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians. we are Arabs. We are Muslims
Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security Fathi Hammad Slams Egypt over Fuel Shortage in Gaza Strip, and Says: "Half of the Palestinians Are Egyptians and the Other Half Are Saudis"

Winston Churchill, Secretary of "Palestine" During British Mandate to House of Commons, Parliamentary Debates, 23 May 1939
So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population.
Churchill and the Jews | Martin Gilbert | Macmillan

I'm just pointing out that at one time Texas and California were part of Mexico. Just as it's being pointed out that at one time sections of Turkey were considered Kurdistan.

The Turks shouldn't be expected to give up land any more than the U.S. should be expected.

There is a difference between Turkish Kurdistan, where the majority of the population want more autonomy and California and Texas, where you will not find a majority to leave the US.
Neither are California and Texas under constant occupation and rule by the US military.

I can't really agree with you here.

I do agree that the PKK is a terrorist organisation and I don't support it in any way. But the aspirations of the Kurds in Turkey to achieve self-determination are legitimate.

I don't hate them. But I do like the Turks very much.

And I do not like that the Kurds turned their prospects over to vicious terrorists like the PKK. People with no honor. People who would pull up to a father holding his 4 year old boy's hand at a traffic light, and shoot the boy in the head. That's the type of tactics they employ. That actually happened to one of the workers at our AF Base in Diyarbakir.

There is a difference between Turkish Kurdistan, where the majority of the population want more autonomy and California and Texas, where you will not find a majority to leave the US.
Neither are California and Texas under constant occupation and rule by the US military.

They are under constant occupation by Americans!

You are missing my point.

They are under constant occupation by Americans!

You are missing my point.

You are missing the point. And last time I checked Texas and California were not under military rule and oppression. That you can't see the difference between the suituation in Kurdistan and in California is fairly pathetic.

And I do not like that the Kurds turned their prospects over to vicious terrorists like the PKK. People with no honor. People who would pull up to a father holding his 4 year old boy's hand at a traffic light, and shoot the boy in the head. That's the type of tactics they employ. That actually happened to one of the workers at our AF Base in Diyarbakir.

I don't like the PKK either but most Kurds do not support terrorist actions, Kurdistan in Iraq is an example of that, thats the safest place in Iraq with hardly any violence or bombings going on.

If Texas or California were handed over to Mexico the quality of life would drop and most of the residents there know that.

I don't like the PKK either but most Kurds do not support terrorist actions, Kurdistan in Iraq is an example of that, thats the safest place in Iraq with hardly any violence or bombings going on.

True. I'm opposed to the PKK too. That doesn't mean I support the Turkish oppression of the Kurds.

Forum List

Back