Turkey's Press Crackdown Continues

I neither give a fuck about you nor the Armenians.

Sure. Why not? I mean, if you did give a fuck, that means your great, free, moderate, progressive nation would have to confront its ugly past. A past that the rest of the world recognizes, except you clowns.

armenian-genocide-02-jpg.jpg

But who gives a fuck about that, right?

After being confronted with it in every thread you participate in, you would also not give a fuck.

You run from it ekrem. You blame the Armenians for the genocide. It is their fault you say. Just because there are no Armenians left in what mostly was Armenia and which now is Turkey proves nothing you say.

So, you get confronted. See how that works?

I bet Turkish Ambassadors feel the same way as you do ekrem. There is a way out of that feeling.

After being confronted with it in every thread you participate in, you would also not give a fuck.

You run from it ekrem. You blame the Armenians for the genocide. It is their fault you say. Just because there are no Armenians left in what mostly was Armenia and which now is Turkey proves nothing you say.

I bet Turkish Ambassadors feel the same way as you do ekrem. There is a way out of that feeling.

I've demanded my account to be deleted.
This is my last Post.
You fucking Sand-Nigga. I AM The majority in my countrymens thinking.

Nice neighborhoodship with us.

You fucking Sand-Nigga.

This is my last Post.

You fucking Sand-Nigga.

I'm not one for personal name calling even if you are ekrem. I have consistently called for Turkey to stand to its genocide of the Armenians. Whether you posted in a thread about Turkey or not. You are not the factor. You might wish you were a factor, but you are not.

What I see and think about Turkey will not change regardless of your being here ekrem.

So, stay or leave. After what I have read you write about America I won't be sad to see your sorry back side hurrying out the back door. But running away from the truth does not bring you closer to the way out of the feeling you have about being confronted on the Turkish Genocide.

You'll likely be back. Those who whine about leaving rather than simply leave usually come back.

Let's see eh?

Jews, Zionists Behind Armenian Genocide Holocaust

The plans of the 1915-23 Armenian Genocide, where a million and half Armenians perished in a barbaric way in their ancestral lands in modern Turkey, actually were drawn up and were in place by the year 1910 or 1912.

There is the book "Inner Folds of the Ottoman Revolution" written by Mevlan Zadeh Rifat in Turkish and published in 1929, the author, a pro-sultan Turk, claims that the "Armenian genocide was decided in August 1910 and October 1911, by a Young Turk committee composed entirely of displaced Balkan Jews in the format of a syncretist Jewish-Muslim sect which included Talaat, Enver, Behaeddin Shakir, Jemal, and Nizam posting as Muslims. It met in the Rothschild-funded Grand Orient loge/hotel of Salonika." Syncretism means a combination of different forms of belief or practice; masonism fits that description. As the masons started the 1897 revolution in France with the cry "liberty, fraternity, equality," Young Turks used the same slogan in their revolution of 1908.

A 1994 conference paper/lecture by Joseph Brewda of Schiller Institute entitled "Palmerson launches Young Turks to permanently control Middle East " claims the founder of the Young Turks to be a certain Jew by the name of Emmanuel Carasso. He states: "Carasso set up the Young Turk secret society in the 1890s in Salonika, then part of Turkey, and now part of Greece. Carasso was also the grand master of an Italian masonic lodge there, called 'Macedonia Resurrected.' The lodge was the headquarters of the Young Turks, and all the top Young Turk leadership were members."
Jews, Zionists Behind Armenian Genocide Holocaust

The Turkish Press Crackdown? That's what this thread is about btw.

20110312_eup002.jpg

The arrests of Ahmet Sik and Nedim Sener came at a time of growing concern about pressure on the media. Scores of journalists, many of them Kurds, are in jail. The European Union and America say they are worried. Thousands of Turks took to the streets in protest after the arrests.

Both journalists arrested last week had produced works that may have brought them enemies. Mr Sener is best known for a book that documents the complicity of the police in the 2007 murder of Hrant Dink, a Turkish journalist of Armenian origin. At the time of his arrest Mr Sik was about to publish a book on the influence of the Gulenists within the security forces. “Whoever touches [them] burns,” Mr Sik shouted as he was arrested.

Zekeriya Oz, the chief Ergenekon prosecutor, said the pair were arrested not because of their writings but because of “other activities” that he was, for the time being, “unable to reveal”. Yet leaked transcripts of their interrogations show that Mr Oz grilled them about several books, including one written by a former police chief, Hanefi Avci, which also attacks the Gulenists. (Shortly after its publication, Mr Avci, a self-avowed religious conservative, was imprisoned for his alleged membership of an obscure left-wing faction.)

Emma Sinclair-Webb of Human Rights Watch, an advocacy group, points out that the use of secret evidence means that defendants cannot challenge their detention. The longer it remains secret, the louder the protests are likely to be.

Press freedom in Turkey: A dangerous place to be a journalist | The Economist

Exactly what the USA represents, and how the USA incited hate against a country with "embedded journalism".

uh huh, we are not talking about the US we are talking about Turkey unless you want to provide exact examples of the US inciting 'hate"........and sorry that explains nothing, to explain is to provide examples and structure an argument this-

Füle slams Turkey on media freedom
Published: 04 March 2011 | Updated: 10 March 2011

Enlargement Commissioner Štefan Füle expressed concern yesterday (3 March) over arrests of journalists in EU hopeful Turkey. Seven journalists have been arrested in an alleged plot to overthrow the government. EurActiv Turkey contributed to this article.

The European Commission is following with concern the recent police actions against journalists, including the detention today of Nedim Şener, Ahmet Şık and others and the arrests last week of ODA TV site administrators Soner Yalçın, Barış Terkoğlu and Barış Pehlivan," Füle said in a statement.

The commissioner recalled that the EU executive highlighted in its report on Turkey the high number of court cases against journalists and undue pressure on the media, which undermines press freedom.

"Turkish law does not sufficiently guarantee freedom of expression in line with the European Convention on Human Rights and the European Court of Human Rights," Füle said, reminding that freedom of expression and freedom of the media are fundamental principles for all modern democracies.

According to press reports, the journalists arrested are part of an official inquiry into an alleged plot to undermine the Islamist-rooted government and trigger a military coup, called the Ergenekon conspiracy.

Dozens of Ergenekon suspects are in prison but it often takes months for them to reach trial.

Onur Öymen, vice-president of the Republican Party (CHP), the largest opposition force in Turkey, told EurActiv in a recent interview that people accused under the Ergenekon case have all been arrested and released several times. As the judges of this trial have recently been changed, it is believed that the tensions are a result of the change of judges.

Öymen also called the media situation in Turkey "very bad".

Press freedom has come under pressure since the Justice and Development Party (AKP) came to power in 2002, although in theory it is protected by law, EurActiv Turkey reported from Istanbul.

Füle slams Turkey on media freedom | EurActiv

In exactly 3 months will be elections. On 12th June.
The Prime Minister is only to be held accountable to the voters.
To no one else. Simple as that.

The West or some Israelians aren't the babysitter of the Turkish voter.
If the voter sees a problem in democracy, they will kick him out of office.
Prime Minister Erdogan will get absolute majority in the elections.

There will partake 27 parties in the elections. AKP is polling between 48-50%.

how does this address my question(s) comments?

This is my last Post.

You fucking Sand-Nigga.

apparently you have no problem making grand pronouncements as to malicious American propaganda or illegal Jewish aggression, nefarious influences etc. but when we discuss Turkey, it is to much for you. After all is said and done, you're just a hater.

Physician, heal thyself.

This is my last Post.

You fucking Sand-Nigga.
*Phew* with that attitude I am glad you (and your empire) were soundly defeated in ww1. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back