Turkey's Erdogan calls Israel a "terrorist state"

kirkuki

Apr 20, 2012
Kirkuk - Kurdistan
(Reuters) - Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan described Israel on Monday as a "terrorist state" in carrying out its bombardment of Gaza, underlining hostility for Ankara's former ally since relations between them collapsed in 2010.

His comments came after nearly a week of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel and Israeli air strikes on the Gaza Strip. An Israeli missile killed at least 11 Palestinian civilians including four children in Gaza on Sunday.

"Those who associate Islam with terrorism close their eyes in the face of mass killing of Muslims, turn their heads from the massacre of children in Gaza," Erdogan told a conference of the Eurasian Islamic Council in Istanbul.

"For this reason, I say that Israel is a terrorist state, and its acts are terrorist acts," he said.

Ties between Israel and Turkey, once Israel's only Muslim ally, crumbled after Israeli marines stormed an aid ship in 2010 to enforce a naval blockade of the Palestinian-run Gaza Strip. Nine Turks were killed in clashes with activists on board.

Ankara expelled Israel's ambassador and froze military cooperation after a U.N. report into the incident released in September last year largely exonerated the Jewish state.

Earlier this month Turkey opened the trial in absentia of four former Israeli military commanders over the 2010 raid.

Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu is to travel to Gaza on Tuesday with a group of foreign ministers from the Arab League.

(Reporting by Ece Toksabay; Writing by Matt Robinson and Daren Butler; Editing by Nick Tattersall and Jon Hemming)

Turkey's Erdogan calls Israel a terrorist state | Reuters

turkey is a terrorist state not Israel.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFWVQND3GQA]Turkish air raid killed 35 civilians - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI9SljGYzIk]Turkish Fighter Jets killed 7 innocent civilian members of a family in Iraqi Kurdistan Region - YouTube[/ame]

Here's a clip of kurdish PKK freedom supports, attacking occupying terrorist supporters
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYs0ShwDdig&feature=plcp]Affrontements entre des fascistes turcs et des jeunes kurdes - YouTube[/ame]
You know i never get tired of that clip:)

And let's not forget the illegal use of chemical weapons by the turkish regime.
(You will need a Youtube account for seeing this)
Chemiewaffen Angriff auf die PKK Guerillos +18 - by Sterka-Ciwan.de - YouTube
I dare anyone to show me how Turkey is'nt a terrorist state.
Don't be talking about chemical weapons, when you're spewing all the "willie peat" you can over in Gaza.

You think i'm jewish or something? As i said: What's happening between jews and palestinians is none of my business. I was simply pointing out that Israel's wrong acts are nothing compared to Turkey's

Last edited:
You think i'm jewish or something? As i said: What's happening between jews and palestinians is none of my business. I was simply pointing out that Israel's wrong acts are nothing compared to Turkey's
Israel is currently in violation of over 200 UN resolutions.

How many is Turkey in violation of?

Israel is currently in violation of over 200 UN resolutions.

How many is Turkey in violation of?

Turkey bans letters, typically used in kurdish names, do i need to say more?

Turkey bans letters, typically used in kurdish names, do i need to say more?
I thought the Kurds were in Iraq?

It's 23 million kurds in Turkey, 3 million in Syria, 7-8 million in Iraq and around 10-12 million in Iran. Now large parts of those countries are occupied kurdish territory, though the iraqi and syrians parts are under kurdish rule now.

And this is excacly what i'm talking about: Nobody knows about kurds, and yet the entire world is backing 3 million palestinians. But the occupations of the turkish, iraqi, syrian and persian regimes won't last for ever.

Here's a map of Kurdistan on Google maps: Kurdistan - Google Maps

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back