Turkey uses chemical weapons on Kurds

What I am trying to say is, that Turkey will not agree to "International Investigation".
And everyone that pushes something like this will be denied entry into Turkey and brandmarked as in colloboration with PKK.

Does this mean that Israel does not have to give in to an international investigation either? Or allow anyone who coludes with Hamas and Hezbollah into the country?

Give them their land back??? Are you 13 years old? What country gives land back? And who ever declared it Kurdish land? I'm all for a Kurdistan, but carve it out of the defeated Iraq, not sovereign nations like Turkey, Iran and Syria.

You must have missed it, but there is a large chunk of SE Turkey that is kurd-majority, and has been for a very long time. Of course, imperialistic turks like you would rather continue to oppress the kurd minority, but I'd rather give them sovereignty...

And if the the SW USA has a large mexican majority we give it back to Mexico?

Give them their land back??? Are you 13 years old? What country gives land back? And who ever declared it Kurdish land? I'm all for a Kurdistan, but carve it out of the defeated Iraq, not sovereign nations like Turkey, Iran and Syria.

You must have missed it, but there is a large chunk of SE Turkey that is kurd-majority, and has been for a very long time. Of course, imperialistic turks like you would rather continue to oppress the kurd minority, but I'd rather give them sovereignty...

except we purchased a lot of that land

There's a large chunk of the United States that is Mexican - should we give it back to them?

Or how about Native Americans - should we let them have complete autonomy, with their own laws and their own foreign policy?

How about Hawaiians?

You're a moron.

Last edited:

You beat me to it!

except we purchased a lot of that land
What about Hawaii, and Native Americans? Did we purchase their lands?

Once again you type before you think.

There's a large chunk of the United States that is Mexican - should we give it back to them?

Wrong silly monkey, we won it in a war, and the paid for alot of it to settle debts owed.

Or how about Native Americans - should we let them have complete autonomy, with their own laws and their own foreign policy?

No stupid chimp, since we threw them off in a war.

How about Hawaiians?

They voted to form a state, idiot.

You're a moron.

And you're a mentally retarded idiot. If Turkey can oppress, expel and use chemical weapons on its minorities - as does iran, BTW - why does israel have to give an inch of land back to the arabs?

Forum List

Back