Turkey uses chemical weapons on Kurds

Who is a terrorist and who is not depends on the day of the week I think.

We put Sadam in power in Iraq.
True, but the PKK, especially under the leadership of Abdullah Öcalan, was very brutal and indiscriminate in their attacks, killing women and children knowingly and tactically.

I still love to view the footage from inside the airplane right after Turkish commandos captured Öcalan, with him crying and professing his love for Türkiye. It's satisfying to see such a boastful, terrorist animal whimpering before the cameras.

The PPK are terrorists. Why do you want to coddle them. They should be killed. Dead is dead.

Spoken like erdogan the dog himself. The PKK are freedom fighters, with a legitimate claim to their lands - a more legitimate claim I should add than the fakestinians.
The PKK are brutal terrorists. Reagan called the terrorist Contras 'freedom fighters', too. Must be a wingnut delusion.
the contras were not terrorists
you must suffer from moonbat syndrome

we (Reagan) pretty much created the taliban.
He called them freedom fighters.

We put the Shaw in power in Iran. His father was a hitler collabarator.

WTF???

whos this "we"
you and some mouse in your pocket?
Saddam brutally put HIMSELF in power
]

Umm you might want to do a bit of research.
We helped him out and he was a great guy till he joined OPEC.
Suddenly he became a bad guy for some reason ;)

WTF???

whos this "we"
you and some mouse in your pocket?
Saddam brutally put HIMSELF in power
]

Umm you might want to do a bit of research.
We helped him out and he was a great guy till he joined OPEC.
Suddenly he became a bad guy for some reason ;)
BULLSHIT

that is a complete fallacy

more total lies

Learn a bit of history.
And I am not talking history according to Beck either.

Also remember when Sadam used chemical weapons on Iranians the USA took an official No Comment stance.
I will give you a guess as to who was president then.

Last edited:

more total lies

Learn a bit of history.
And I am not talking history according to Beck either.

Also remember when Sadam used chemical weapons on Iranians the USA took an official No Comment stance.
I will give you a guess as to who was president then.
the US government had NOTHING to do with Saddams rise to power
you are delusional if you think it did
i KNOW the history, it is clear YOU dont

btw, the Shah, not the Shaw was already IN power, we just advised him to do what he already had the legal authority to do

btw, the Shah, not the Shaw was already IN power, we just advised him to do what he already had the legal authority to do

check Iranian leadershhip at the end of WW2.
Who did the Allies (read USA) put in power after the war and who was his father?

And yes we put him in power.

And Yes we pretty much put Sadam in power as well and he was our fair haired boy till he joined OPEC.

check Iranian leadershhip at the end of WW2.
Who did the Allies (read USA) put in power after the war and who was his father?

And yes we put him in power.

And Yes we pretty much put Sadam in power as well and he was our fair haired boy till he joined OPEC.
you know so much that just inst so

In 1959, there was a failed assassination attempt on Qasim. The failed assassin was none other than a young Saddam Hussein. In 1963, a CIA-organized coup did successfully assassinate Qasim and Saddam's Ba'ath Party came to power for the first time. Saddam returned from exile in Egypt and took up the key post as head of Iraq's secret service. The CIA then provided the new pliant, Iraqi regime with the names of thousands of communists, and other leftist activists and organizers. Thousands of these supporters of Qasim and his policies were soon dead in a rampage of mass murder carried out by the CIA's close friends in Iraq.

Iraq is once again a target of US “regime change.” Despite that, precious little is being said by the corporate media about how the CIA aided and abetted political assassination, regime change and mass murder, all in the name of putting Saddam's Ba'ath power into power for the first time in Iraq.
~
In early 1963, Saddam had more important things to worry about than his outstanding bill at the Andiana Cafe. On February 8, a military coup in Baghdad, in which the Baath Party played a leading role, overthrew Qassim. Support for the conspirators was limited. In the first hours of fighting, they had only nine tanks under their control. The Baath Party had just 850 active members. But Qassim ignored warnings about the impending coup. What tipped the balance against him was the involvement of the United States. He had taken Iraq out of the anti-Soviet Baghdad Pact. In 1961, he threatened to occupy Kuwait and nationalized part of the Iraq Petroleum Company (IPC), the foreign oil consortium that exploited Iraq's oil. In retrospect, it was the ClAs favorite coup. “We really had the ts crossed on what was happening,” James Critchfield, then head of the CIA in the Middle East, told us. “We regarded it as a great victory.” Iraqi participants later confirmed American involvement. “We came to power on a CIA train,” admitted Ali Saleh Sa'adi, the Baath Party secretary general who was about to institute an unprecedented reign of terror. CIA assistance reportedly included coordination of the coup plotters from the agency's station inside the U.S. embassy in Baghdad as well as a clandestine radio station in Kuwait and solicitation of advice from around the Middle East on who on the left should be eliminated once the coup was successful. To the end, Qassim retained his popularity in the streets of Baghdad. After his execution, his sup- porters refused to believe he was dead until the coup leaders showed pictures of his bullet-riddled body on TV and in the newspapers
~

the above excerpts from:
Regime Change: How the CIA put Saddam's Party in Power

The Reagan administration gave Saddam roughly $40 billion in aid in the 1980s to fight Iran, nearly all of it on credit. The U.S. also sent billions of dollars to Saddam to keep him from forming a strong alliance with the Soviets. 7

U.S. ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie met with Saddam in an emergency meeting on July 25, where the Iraqi leader stated his intention to continue talks. U.S. officials attempted to maintain a conciliatory line with Iraq, indicating that while George H. W. Bush and James Baker did not want force used, they would not take any position on the Iraq–Kuwait boundary dispute and did not want to become involved. Later, Iraq and Kuwait then met for a final negotiation session, which failed. Saddam then sent his troops into Kuwait

the above excerpt from:
Saddam Hussein - Definition
George H. W. Bush and James Baker did not want force used, they would not take any position on the Iraq–Kuwait boundary dispute and did not want to become involved."

And yet what happened and how was it told to the USA?

an interesting point"

Last edited:
In 1959, there was a failed assassination attempt on Qasim. The failed assassin was none other than a young Saddam Hussein. In 1963, a CIA-organized coup did successfully assassinate Qasim and Saddam's Ba'ath Party came to power for the first time. Saddam returned from exile in Egypt and took up the key post as head of Iraq's secret service. The CIA then provided the new pliant, Iraqi regime with the names of thousands of communists, and other leftist activists and organizers. Thousands of these supporters of Qasim and his policies were soon dead in a rampage of mass murder carried out by the CIA's close friends in Iraq.

Iraq is once again a target of US “regime change.” Despite that, precious little is being said by the corporate media about how the CIA aided and abetted political assassination, regime change and mass murder, all in the name of putting Saddam's Ba'ath power into power for the first time in Iraq.
~
In early 1963, Saddam had more important things to worry about than his outstanding bill at the Andiana Cafe. On February 8, a military coup in Baghdad, in which the Baath Party played a leading role, overthrew Qassim. Support for the conspirators was limited. In the first hours of fighting, they had only nine tanks under their control. The Baath Party had just 850 active members. But Qassim ignored warnings about the impending coup. What tipped the balance against him was the involvement of the United States. He had taken Iraq out of the anti-Soviet Baghdad Pact. In 1961, he threatened to occupy Kuwait and nationalized part of the Iraq Petroleum Company (IPC), the foreign oil consortium that exploited Iraq's oil. In retrospect, it was the ClAs favorite coup. “We really had the ts crossed on what was happening,” James Critchfield, then head of the CIA in the Middle East, told us. “We regarded it as a great victory.” Iraqi participants later confirmed American involvement. “We came to power on a CIA train,” admitted Ali Saleh Sa'adi, the Baath Party secretary general who was about to institute an unprecedented reign of terror. CIA assistance reportedly included coordination of the coup plotters from the agency's station inside the U.S. embassy in Baghdad as well as a clandestine radio station in Kuwait and solicitation of advice from around the Middle East on who on the left should be eliminated once the coup was successful. To the end, Qassim retained his popularity in the streets of Baghdad. After his execution, his sup- porters refused to believe he was dead until the coup leaders showed pictures of his bullet-riddled body on TV and in the newspapers
~

the above excerpts from:
Regime Change: How the CIA put Saddam's Party in Power

The Reagan administration gave Saddam roughly $40 billion in aid in the 1980s to fight Iran, nearly all of it on credit. The U.S. also sent billions of dollars to Saddam to keep him from forming a strong alliance with the Soviets. 7

U.S. ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie met with Saddam in an emergency meeting on July 25, where the Iraqi leader stated his intention to continue talks. U.S. officials attempted to maintain a conciliatory line with Iraq, indicating that while George H. W. Bush and James Baker did not want force used, they would not take any position on the Iraq–Kuwait boundary dispute and did not want to become involved. Later, Iraq and Kuwait then met for a final negotiation session, which failed. Saddam then sent his troops into Kuwait

the above excerpt from:
Saddam Hussein - Definition
George H. W. Bush and James Baker did not want force used, they would not take any position on the Iraq–Kuwait boundary dispute and did not want to become involved."

And yet what happened and how was it told to the USA?

an interesting point"
thats total BULLSHIT

LMAO.

do some research on your own that was on the first page of hits on my search.

And yes it was bullshit but actually happened. And no the republican led pundits will not tell you about it.

LMAO.

And yes it was bullshit but actually happened. And no the republican led pundits will not tell you about it.
did you realize that was an OPED piece?

LMAO.

Like I say do your own research.
I am sure that Reagan giving Sadam 40 billion and Bush's stance on the Iraq invasion before it happend are true. And I have read in many places over the years how the CIA helped Sadam's rise to power.
And also true is that we/Reagan too an official no comment stance on Sadam using chemical weapons on the Iranians.

LMAO.

Like I say do your own research.
I am sure that Reagan giving Sadam 40 billion and Bush's stance on the Iraq invasion before it happend are true. And I have read in many places over the years how the CIA helped Sadam's rise to power.
And also true is that we/Reagan too an official no comment stance on Sadam using chemical weapons on the Iranians.
the aid sent to Saddam then was a matter of keeping it even
and that claim of Bush's stand is crap
the stand was we weren't involved in the border dispute, not an approval of the invasion

The U.S., under Reagan, supported Saddam with intel and support during the Iran-Iraq War. That's a fact. We were happy to forgive his sins when he was helping our interests.

The U.S., under Reagan, supported Saddam with intel and support during the Iran-Iraq War. That's a fact. We were happy to forgive his sins when he was helping our interests.
support was only to the level that kept it a stalemate

Forum List

Back