Turkey Unlikely To Sign Gas Pipeline Deal With Israel

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Turkey Unlikely to Sign Gas Pipeline Deal With Israel
Reuters
September 09, 2014 10:55 AM
ISTANBUL—

Turkey is unlikely to sign any energy deals with Israel for the construction of a gas pipeline to Turkey because of a deepening political rift over Israel's Gaza offensive, Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yildiz said on Tuesday.

However, Israel's Gaza offensive in July that killed more than 2,000 people undermined those efforts and infuriated President Tayyip Erdogan, who likened Israel's actions to those of Hitler.

Israel has turned into a potential gas exporter overnight with the discovery of Tamar and Leviathan, two of the largest gas finds in the past decade. Tamar began production in March 2013, and its partners have already signed a number of lucrative deals in Israel.

http://www.voanews.com/content/turkey-gas-pipeline-deal-israel-gaza/2443707.html

Art verified in
Report Turkey forbids completion of gas deal with Israel until peace with Gaza achieved
the Jpost.

Apparently you do, or you wouldn't of posted.:lol:

Penelope----"wouldn't of..." is not English-----it is a kind of sloppy pronunciation of "wouldn't have......" what is your mother tongue----ie in what language did you speak at home as a child??? farsi???

Apparently you do, or you wouldn't of posted.:lol:

Penelope----"wouldn't of..." is not English-----it is a kind of sloppy pronunciation of "wouldn't have......" what is your mother tongue----ie in what language did you speak at home as a child??? farsi???
It's how they speak in her tailor park. "Wouldn't of". Third grade education. Ha ha ha.

What is a " tailor park" ? If you don't like should of or could of , too bad, half of society use that in verbal language and I don't give a hoot about grammar, since I do not write for a living. I guess you used your spellchecker.

What is a " tailor park" ? If you don't like should of or could of , too bad, half of society use that in verbal language and I don't give a hoot about grammar, since I do not write for a living. I guess you used your spellchecker.

Actually, even though Roudy makes mistakes now and then since English is not his mother tongue, he still writes much better than Penelope.

Actually, even though Roudy makes mistakes now and then since English is not his mother tongue, he still writes much better than Penelope.
Because I went to an American based international school abroad, I studied most of my subjects in English and spoke English with my mother and many of my friends. So in many ways the language comes naturally to me.

Spell checker? Only illiterates would say "would of" instead of "would have." Thanks for providing us with an insight into the low class garbage that you are.

Forum List

Back