Turkey: The Senate Was Wrong, But Turkey May No Longer Be Our Friends

hey now..

Rodney wasn't asking to have the shit kicked out of him... whereas...

You have to be kidding. He was most definately "asking" to be beaten to a pulp. First he takes cops on a high speed chase that could have killed them all and then not only did he not surrender he FOUGHT them, 4 of them. He was a crazy shit.

You have to be kidding. He was most definately "asking" to be beaten to a pulp. First he takes cops on a high speed chase that could have killed them all and then not only did he not surrender he FOUGHT them, 4 of them. He was a crazy shit.
More stupidity from the peanut gallery.

More stupidity from the peanut gallery.

Remind us of your stellar intelligence, you do not even know how retirement works in the military. Yet you claim people that do are lying.

You claim Japan was ready to surrender in 1945, yet can not cite a single source to back the claim. Claiming rather that documents that clearly state they would NOT surrender were proof they were ready to surrender.

In fact you have NEVER once on this board backed up a single one of your ignorant claims with a link or quote. You are the peanut gallery.

Remind us of your stellar intelligence, you do not even know how retirement works in the military. Yet you claim people that do are lying.

You claim Japan was ready to surrender in 1945, yet can not cite a single source to back the claim. Claiming rather that documents that clearly state they would NOT surrender were proof they were ready to surrender.

In fact you have NEVER once on this board backed up a single one of your ignorant claims with a link or quote. You are the peanut gallery.

Tho I have accused you of lying in other instances. in the above two cases I said that I don't think you understand what you read. Kindly be a bit more careful in reporting what I actually say rather than spining it to what you perhaps THINK( bad word to use in reference to you) I meant.

Tho I have accused you of lying in other instances. in the above two cases I said that I don't think you understand what you read. Kindly be a bit more careful in reporting what I actually say rather than spining it to what you perhaps THINK( bad word to use in reference to you) I meant.

Doniston ...

Are you medically retired from the military and receiving a VA pension? If not, why are you arguing with someone who is, and has just recently gone through the process?

Give it a rest.

Sure thing genius. I already posted the Documentation to prove I am retired and your full of shit. But you probably didn't bother to read it. Par for the coursde for you, you NEVER back up a single claim, never provide a link or quote to any assinine claim you make. Your either to ignorant, to senile or just to lazy to actually do what you demand others do.

Try again moron, I suggest YOU read and then maybe you wouldn't look like a dottering senile old fool unable to put two sentences together that have any basis in reality.

Remind us again how no one in the military is ever retired due to medical conditions. Remind us again how Japan in 1945 before the atom bombs were dropped was asking to surrender. Better yet provide one SHRED of evidence either claim is even remotely factual. Other than your opinion of course. Add to that remind us how "before your time" does not mean anything at all.

Doniston ...

Are you medically retired from the military and receiving a VA pension? If not, why are you arguing with someone who is, and has just recently gone through the process?

Give it a rest.
No, and yes. No, I am not medically retired but have received a medical discharge, some fifty years ago, and receive disability payments. it is not a pension. and very strange that his is different.

Give it a rest??? I have been trying, tell Jackass. I would be happy to. And your one-side veiwing doesn't help.

No, and yes. No, I am not medically retired but have received a medical discharge, some fifty years ago, and receive disability payments. it is not a pension. and very strange that his is different.

Give it a rest??? I have been trying, tell Jackass. I would be happy to. And your one-side veiwing doesn't help.

I suggest you review your paperwork. If you are receiving disability payments from the VA for disability(ies) incurred while serving in the US military, then you are in fact, medically retired.

There is no such thing under current law as a "medical discharge." The military fixes it, or the military pays for it.

I suggest you review your paperwork. If you are receiving disability payments from the VA for disability(ies) incurred while serving in the US military, then you are in fact, medically retired.

There is no such thing under current law as a "medical discharge." The military fixes it, or the military pays for it.

You can be medically Separated, in which case you receive a lump sum payment and must got to the VA for medical and Disability. YOU can receive Disability pay from the VA and not be retired. They are separate entities. In fact until very recently for every dollar you received in VA disability a retired member had to give back ( not receive) a dollar from military retirement.

The difference between being retired and only receiving VA disability is that with retirement you don't just have VA, you have base access , access to the current medical system ( TriCare) and access to military hospitals on an as available basis. You have a retired ID card grasnting you these accesses. You receive retired pay unless VA disability exceeds that, OR you qualify under the new dual pay system.

I have posted links to this yet Doniston is either to lazy to read them or to stupid to understand them.

Here is a brief explanation ...

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/theorderlyroom/a/medseparation.htm

Telling me and others I am not retired , that I am basicly lying about my status is offensive to me and every other person retired in a similar manner. When Doniston quits making the ignorant claim I will stop reminding him on this issue that he is a moron.

I beg to differ, with you too, I will agree to disagree.

Forum List

Back