Turkey supporting palestinian statehood, completly ignoring the kurds.

Kurdistani4ever

Kurdistan is my homeland
Oct 13, 2012
The place Turks and Iranians fear
Here's the link, read it if your interested, my point isn't to discuss the palestinian situation.
Turkey: Statehood Is The Palestinian People's National Right

So these invading central asian idiots are greatly supporting palestinians. Now i have no problem with that, but did they completly forget their own 22 million kurds? We have lived on our lands for many thousands of years, palestinians moved to jewish soil a thousand years ago. So again, how is it that we shouldn't have independence if they can?
Turkish arrogance at it's best, i would suppose.

No surprise that people are doing this:
hedges_armenian_300.jpg

And only to turks: If you support the palestinians, then it's only fair that you also support this:
242iiqr.jpg

I don't demand anybody to respond to this, just wanted to share my opinion

Last edited:
The Turks are fucking hypocrites for supporting Palestinian statehood but denying the same for the Kurds.

And sadly the rest of the muslim world follows these guys, looking up to them as if they we're gods.

The Muslim world doesn't care about the Kurds.

Do you really believe yourself most of the time? You're not a spokesman for the billions of Muslims around the world....:cool:

Kurds are Muslims.

And sadly the rest of the muslim world follows these guys, looking up to them as if they we're gods.

Do you really believe yourself most of the time? You're not a spokesman for the billions of Muslims around the world....:cool:

Kurds are Muslims.

Ok, prove me wrong. What Muslim country supports the Kurds in creating their own state? no country in the region wants that.

Obviously, but the question is who cares about us? Besides some very few people from very few states.

The Kurds need to get a better PR campaign, and get more countries on their side. Even the US is scared to say it supports a Kurdish state.

Kurds are Muslims.

But who should it be then? I'm not referring to muslims only, it's a fact that we have been left for dead.

Obviously, but the question is who cares about us? Besides some very few people from very few states.

The Kurds need to get a better PR campaign, and get more countries on their side. Even the US is scared to say it supports a Kurdish state.

That would mean the US would have to give up on Turkey as an ally, and quite frankly i highly doubt they would do that.

Forum List

Back