Turkey: Regime crackdown toll passes 50.000, WikiLeaks blocked.

State of emergency for three months in Turkey.

People were burning a Gülen puppet. One said, if they reintroduce the death penalty, he hopes they will hang Gülen publicly.
Media only interviewed pro-Erdogan demonstrators. Probably because the others stay at home in fear of the mob and reprisals. We didn´t see them interviewing a single pro-Assad demonstrator in 2011, though millions participated in pro-Assad rallies. They preferred to be with Islamist terrorists shooting at demonstrators and security personnel, torturing and murdering people.

Unfortunately, most Turks are ignorant, uneducated Islamists. So they vote for and support Erdogan. The European Turks, the Ataturk Turks are now outnumbered because the ignorant country Turks have bred like rabbits. Turkey will regress to being a disgusting Islamist cesspool.

Unfortunately, most Turks are ignorant, uneducated Islamists. So they vote for and support Erdogan. The European Turks, the Ataturk Turks are now outnumbered because the ignorant country Turks have bred like rabbits. Turkey will regress to being a disgusting Islamist cesspool.

I am sorry for you and your mollahs that the criminal putschists didn't seize Turkey.

It's difficult to enslave educated people like turkish who all parties condemned the coup against democracy.

ss-160714-turkey-coup-mn-1823_f567b7dc84851c01eff617f21ae32e22.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

epa-20160717-turkey-coup-attempt-001-640_54D1A7188040421AAFE55B81950442CD.jpg

Nothing educated about Erdogan supporters. They are backward Islamist country people. The educated Turks are secular followers of Ataturk's teachings.

Nothing educated about Erdogan supporters. They are backward Islamist country people. The educated Turks are secular followers of Ataturk's teachings.

Backward, all parties and citizens demonstrated against the coup they just have flags and the AKP has brillant people in different areas.
I don't know what do you mean by "islamist country"! but your seculars have ruined Turkey for decades, now the country is 14th economy in the world.

Backward, all parties and citizens demonstrated against the coup they just have flags and the AKP has brillant people in different areas.
I don't know what do you mean by "islamist country"! but your seculars have ruined Turkey for decades, now the country is 14th economy in the world.

Erdogan supporters are ignorant, Islamist country Turks. Turkey is 60th in GDP per capita. Secularists made Turkey what it is. Erdogan's Islamism will bring it down.

Erdogan supporters are ignorant, Islamist country Turks. Turkey is 60th in GDP per capita. Secularists made Turkey what it is. Erdogan's Islamism will bring it down.

Stupid, people who manifested in streets against the coup are from all parties including Kurds.

You can't explain what is islamism and note that you have not condemned the massacre of more 210 civilians by the tanks of your friends!

ECONOMICS - Turkey’s economic growth outlook stronger: Moody’s

der-spiegel-graphic1.jpg

We are watching a once democratic nation turning into a Muslim dictatorship.

And Obozo is too damned stupid to get our military men and women out of there! We should pack up and leave NOW.

And Obozo is too damned stupid to get our military men and women out of there! We should pack up and leave NOW.

Turkey was a military dictatorship before AKP election.

So a military dictatorship allows itself to be voted out of office?

In general:
It is still to early to say what will happen. When Turkey abandons "Syrian rebels", everything is fine in the ME. Still, Turkey needs tourism and nobody wants to make holidays in a country like Saudi Arabia. This being said despite the mob in Turkey beating and even beheading Turkish soldiers.
Turkish soldier 'beheaded by pro-government mob on Istanbul's Bosphorus Bridge'

In general:
It is still to early to say what will happen. When Turkey abandons "Syrian rebels", everything is fine in the ME. Still, Turkey needs tourism and nobody wants to make holidays in a country like Saudi Arabia. This being said despite the mob in Turkey beating and even beheading Turkish soldiers.

I know that an enslaved boy like you can't understand terms like election, democracy and development!

Turkey, without natural resources, is among the G20 while your president transformed Syria in one of the most corrupted countries in the world!

Table-21-Most-Corrupt-Nations-2013.jpg

In general:

I know that an enslaved boy like you can't understand terms like election, democracy and development!

Turkey, without natural resources, is among the G20 while your president transformed Syria in one of the most corrupted countries in the world!

So you are bullshitting again instead of answering to the topic, you super al-Qaeda democrat?

In general:

So you are bullshitting again instead of answering to the topic, you super al-Qaeda democrat?

It's funny to see a slave like you who compare democratic turkish system with family mafia system of Syria! :2up:

The bullshitting al-Qaeda democrat of child beheading al-Zinki shitheads, tell me how many Assads are in the Syrian government.

Forum List

Back