Turkey Needs To Apologize for Flotilla

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
From Victor Davis Hansen:
Works and Days

AMong his points ( I cant paste quotations here) are that Turkey illegally occupies part of Cyprus and has a poor record on human rights.

From Victor Davis Hansen:
Works and Days

AMong his points ( I cant paste quotations here) are that Turkey illegally occupies part of Cyprus and has a poor record on human rights.

That may be true but it is a separate issue. We should bounce Turkey about the Kurds too, but that is a separate issue also.

I agree .... Turkey owes Israel an apology for outfitting these martyrdom seeking activists, and allowing them to engage in an act of war against Israel.

I agree .... Turkey owes Israel an apology for outfitting these martyrdom seeking activists, and allowing them to engage in an act of war against Israel.

As an appropriate punishment to Turkey, all of the Turkish people should be moved out of Cyprus and Turkey and transported to Western China. Armenia and Kurdistan should be allowed to divide Eastern Turkey between them . Greece should be able to annex Cyprus and Western Turkey so Greece can make money off of all of the tourists going to western turkey to see all of the thousands of Greek ruins.

Bye Bye Turkish Trespassers. Send them all back to Turkistan in western China where they belong, under the control of the Chinese.

Should Israel conduct as part of the investigation the responsiblity of Turkey to incite the rioters, and make that public?

New Topics

Forum List

Back