Turkey is attacking the Kurds, who were risking their lives for the US just last week..

Turkey begins military offensive in Syria, Erdogan announces

Turkey begins military offensive into Syria after US pulled back troops - CNNPolitics

trump will be remembered as the spineless coward who turned his back on our allies....the Kurds....
Where in the past have you stood with regard to the US involvement in Syria specifically, and the Middle East generally?

Provide proof of your stance with past commentary you have made regarding America's involvement in each instance.

The Turkish president brow beat the orange coward to allow his army to kill defenseless women and children.....simple as that....

Maybe trump is doing Putin another favor?

Turkey begins military offensive into Syria after US pulled back troops - CNNPolitics

trump will be remembered as the spineless coward who turned his back on our allies....the Kurds....
Where in the past have you stood with regard to the US involvement in Syria specifically, and the Middle East generally?

Provide proof of your stance with past commentary you have made regarding America's involvement in each instance.

The Turkish president brow beat the orange coward to allow his army to kill defenseless women and children.....simple as that....

So, you won't answer. Know I know not to give you any credence in any discussion. Thanks.

The blood will be flowing from the very people that helped us defeat ISIS. If you support trump on this one....you must be. Russian Troll....

So, you won't answer. Know I know not to give you any credence in any discussion. Thanks.

Here is your answer....IGNORE!

Keep supporting the orange coward..

I see you are often wrong. I do not support Trump, I oppose progressivism.

Since Crooked Hillary said yesterday that she could "beat Trump again" then maybe she should run and then be the Commander in Chief and send the troops back to Syria like you Moon Bats want.

What part of the Kurds have always been considered "terrorists" by the Turkish Govt. The Turks didn't want to fight a War in Northern Syria so they allowed the US to supply some of the most vicious terrorists they knew to fight ISIS, probably promised they would have security and autonomy after ISIS was gone. It's a common tactic " the Enemy of my Enemy is my friend, until our common enemy is defeated, then we decide between ourselves!

CW do you have any idea what Progressivism is? Please expound for me. I'm dying for your Input!

^^^

proof that wearing tin foil hats in bright sunlight causes the brain to melt.

Since Crooked Hillary said yesterday that she could "beat Trump again" then maybe she should run and then be the Commander in Chief and send the troops back to Syria like you Moon Bats want.

What part of the Kurds have always been considered "terrorists" by the Turkish Govt. The Turks didn't want to fight a War in Northern Syria so they allowed the US to supply some of the most vicious terrorists they knew to fight ISIS, probably promised they would have security and autonomy after ISIS was gone. It's a common tactic " the Enemy of my Enemy is my friend, until our common enemy is defeated, then we decide between ourselves!

images

CW do you have any idea what Progressivism is? Please expound for me. I'm dying for your Input!
It is exactly the opposite of what its stated goals are.

To begin, progressivism is NOT about moving forward as a means of improving the human condition. What it actually entails the silencing of dissent, much like any authoritarian regime, in favor of the stated official narrative.

Progressivism favors an unrealistic utopian view of the world, enforced with a massive centralized government (The USA for now, a world government in the future) enforcing their believes over a realist view of the world in which individuals liberty and independence from government is paramount.

There is much more but I don't have the time right now to write it all up and I fear it would be a wasted effort regardless. I am sure there are others here on this forum that will be more than willing to detail all the wrongs that a progressive ideology entails in a freedom-loving society.

Regardless, I oppose all of their machinations to enslave America to the government.

Anyone want to guess who has big financial interests in Turkey ? Just one guess please Will, you might need 2
and btw 1000's of kurds died wearing our flag on their shoulders

Trump the draft Dodger has no respect for the lives lost and the act of a consistent ally.
Thousands of Kurds lost their lives while fighting by US forces in the fight against ISIS.. And this how Trump rewards them.
Trump the draft dodger has the blood of the Kurds on his hands.
Trump: ‘I will totally destroy the economy’
This country and its citizens have no idea the repercussions the Arab nation will place upon our shoulders someday for abandoning allies. 9/11 will pale in comparison.

Progressivism is the requisitioned name applied by its proponents to modern-day Communism.

Trump the draft Dodger has no respect for the lives lost and the act of a consistent ally.
Thousands of Kurds lost their lives while fighting by US forces in the fight against ISIS.. And this how Trump rewards them.

Well at least the USA is consistent from the days of Obama and before in how we royally lie to and screw the Kurds. They are our new American Indians.

Seems you and other ardent supporters of Trump want to blame everything on Obama and his administration and the Clinton's.

Trumpism is remarkably mindful of 1984 and the efforts of BIG BROTHER'S Ministry of Truth.

Trump has destroyed any credibility that the US under his control can be trusted.
What is absolutely mind blowing is that these are the very same hateful mf's that made Obama's life a living hell for the last 8 years. From the Ted Cruz T-party fake deficit mf's to Mitch, who obstructed this guy from day one. I am sooo convinced these Trump bitches are doing some dirt behind closed doors

Well at least the USA is consistent from the days of Obama and before in how we royally lie to and screw the Kurds. They are our new American Indians.
Seems you and other ardent supporters of Trump want to blame everything on Obama and his administration and the Clinton's.
Get stuffed, moron. All I said is the FACT that there never has been a time when we treated the Kurds well! We have been hanging these people out to dry for as long as I can remember and you can take your attitude like Trump is the first and only person to do this and stick it where the Sun doesn't shine. Next time, try to get your facts from somewhere other than MSNBC and Rachael Madcow.

Anyone want to guess who has big financial interests in Turkey ? Just one guess please Will, you might need 2
and btw 1000's of kurds died wearing our flag on their shoulders

Soros?
Steyer?
Zuckerberg?
Clintons?
Pelosi?

any of a hundred other millionaires and billionaires?

Forum List

Back