Turkey: Iranian refugee beaten for his faith

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
TURKEY: IRANIAN REFUGEE BEATEN FOR HIS FAITH
Convert to Christianity loses another job as co-workers learn he’s not Muslim.

ISTANBUL, June 15 (Compass Direct News) – Since Iranian native Nasser Ghorbani fled to Turkey seven years ago, he has been unable to keep a job for more than a year – eventually his co-workers would ask why he didn’t come to the mosque on Fridays, and one way or another they’d learn that he was a convert to Christianity. Soon thereafter he would be gone. Never had anyone gotten violent with him, however, until three weeks ago, when someone at his workplace in Istanbul hit him on the temple so hard he knocked him out. When he came back to his senses, Ghorbani was covered in dirt, and his left eye was swollen shut. It hurt to breathe; his whole body was in pain. He had no idea what had happened. “I’ve always had problems at work in Turkey because I’m a Christian, but never anything like this,” Ghorbani told Compass.

Compass Direct News : TURKEY - IRANIAN REFUGEE BEATEN FOR HIS FAITH

Turkey wanna to EU. Any tought?

ISTANBUL, June 15 (Compass Direct News) – Since Iranian native Nasser Ghorbani fled to Turkey seven years ago, he has been unable to keep a job for more than a year – eventually his co-workers would ask why he didn’t come to the mosque on Fridays, and one way or another they’d learn that he was a convert to Christianity. Soon thereafter he would be gone. Never had anyone gotten violent with him, however, until three weeks ago, when someone at his workplace in Istanbul hit him on the temple so hard he knocked him out. When he came back to his senses, Ghorbani was covered in dirt, and his left eye was swollen shut. It hurt to breathe; his whole body was in pain. He had no idea what had happened. “I’ve always had problems at work in Turkey because I’m a Christian, but never anything like this,” Ghorbani told Compass.

How do you feel when a Christian turns into a muslim? or a Jew?

We here in America don't give the E U much thought. Christ we don't even know about Canadian politics.

We here in America don't give the E U much thought. Christ we don't even know about Canadian politics.

speak of your own ignorance..dont assume it of others...

Islam, a Religion of peace that advocates murdering any person that converts from Islam to any other religion.

Islam, a Religion of peace that advocates beating senseless any person that you do not kill for converting to some other religion.

Islam,a Religion of peace that advocates the forced conversion of all people to that religion.

Islam,a Religion of peace that advocates the forced conversion of all people to that religion.

You are wrong about forced conversion to Islam

It is 100% against the teaching of the Quran and Islamic law to force anyone to convert to Islam.

All Muslims know this, because any forced conversion would be totally invalad.

speak of your own ignorance..dont assume it of others...

A little "touchy" this morning?

You dispute that most Americans aren't up to speed about the E U...or of Canadas politics?

You are wrong about forced conversion to Islam

It is 100% against the teaching of the Quran and Islamic law to force anyone to convert to Islam.

All Muslims know this, because any forced conversion would be totally invalad.

I notice you did not disagree with murder and beatings. Yup Peaceful indeed.

Islam, a Religion of peace that advocates murdering any person that converts from Islam to any other religion.

Islam, a Religion of peace that advocates beating senseless any person that you do not kill for converting to some other religion.

Islam,a Religion of peace that will in 50 years dominate the world!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgwLRJg7Gks]YouTube - Islam Will Dominate the World[/ame]

the world would obviously be better off without religion of any kind. At least then we can fight over what really matters, you know like whose baseball, football. basketball or soccer team is better or what beer you drink you know the really important stuff

the world would obviously be better off without religion of any kind. At least then we can fight over what really matters, you know like whose baseball, football. basketball or soccer team is better or what beer you drink you know the really important stuff

In 50 years we'll have only one true Religion:Islam

I will never convert to any religion so there will be at least one non muslim, assuming I am still alive in 50 years. Which btw I absolutely plan on.

I will never convert to any religion so there will be at least one non muslim, assuming I am still alive in 50 years. Which btw I absolutely plan on.

You or somebody else will must be converted to only one "true" religion.

Forum List

Back