Turkey donates $1.7 billion in aid to developing countries

turkish whores have global demand? If they're disobedient in bed, do they get beaten up as per holy quran?

She's an actress.

and

You're an asshole.

Everyone knows "turkish actress" is just a euphemism for whore.

She must not have been satisfied by that little pinky finger between your legs you like to think is a penis. :lol:

turkey is friends with the religion of peace'ers in Sudan that is perpetrating the genocide in Darfur.

No love from the religion of peace'ers in turkey for the millions slaughtered in Sudan?

The genocide in Darfur has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.

Genocide in Darfur, Sudan | Darfur Scorecard

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ojg9UjMk0]The Genocide In Darfur - YouTube[/ame]
That's our fuking money, no.

turkish whores have global demand? If they're disobedient in bed, do they get beaten up as per holy quran?

She's an actress.

and

You're an asshole.

She must not have been satisfied by that little pinky finger between your legs you like to think is a penis. :lol:
In your case, those penis pump/cock stretchers is your only hope...but i hear they don't work, no.

She's an actress.

and

You're an asshole.

I'm very pleased that you've met my expectations: What "Everyone Knows" is that penis jokes are for 8th graders, and those that never intellectually progressed further than a 14 year old.

:eusa_hand:

Don't hurt yourself trying to form a witty reply. I do not bother reading infantile postings of obvious trolls.

She's an actress.

and

You're an asshole.

I'm very pleased that you've met my expectations: What "Everyone Knows" is that penis jokes are for 8th graders, and those that never intellectually progressed further than a 14 year old.

:eusa_hand:

Don't hurt yourself trying to form a witty reply. I do not bother reading infantile postings of obvious trolls.

You have high expectations for a message board?

Forum List

Back