Turkey Day Traveling...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Anybody plan on traveling someplace for the Thanksgiving holiday? I'm going to drive Mrs. BBD out to Parker, CO to visit with her favorite cousin for Thanksgiving and then we are going to leave there and go to Landstrom's in Rapid City, SD. Going to buy Mrs. BBS some of that Black Hills gold bling because she's been so sweet lately. One of the things I know she wants is a Black Hills gold watch band. I just know there will be some other stuff she will see that she can't live without. Me, all I want this Thanksgiving is a plate full of turkey and dressing. A glass of wine would be nice too. What about the rest of you guys? What's on your Thanksgiving agenda?

Some friends of mine and I are going to another friend's house for dinner as she is having family over, too, and she wants to keep her sanity. So, I'm traveling all of four blocks.

Does Mrs BBD know about Mrs BBS?:lol:

Thanksgiving is going to be interesting for me this year. I'm going to be taking my bf with me back home to have dinner with my parents. I expect things will be a little tense but there won't be any big blowups, that's not my family's style.

We usually go to NJ every year but not this year. Staying home but next year 30 family members will be in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware for Turkey day

crowd coming in, but if my remodel isn't finished this weekend, we may be using plywood for counter tops

Forum List

Back