Turkey cuts Israel ties over flotilla raid

You on the other hand, would rather fuck your relatives. I don't do either, I said: if I had to choose. Good thing I don't, but you did.

You advocate child molestation and have been reported to the FBI http://www.usmessageboard.com/4096852-post623.html

Don't you mean the Mossad? :lmao:

rockets raining down on you, busses exploding, a wall to hold back suicide bombers, and 150 million Osamas hell bent on wiping you from the map. Israel sounds lovely.

You on the other hand, would rather fuck your relatives. I don't do either, I said: if I had to choose. Good thing I don't, but you did.

You advocate child molestation and have been reported to the FBI http://www.usmessageboard.com/4096852-post623.html

Don't you mean the Mossad? :lmao:

rockets raining down on you, busses exploding, a wall to hold back suicide bombers, and 150 million Osamas hell bent on wiping you from the map. Israel sounds lovely.

You've been reported to the FBI for advocating child molestation http://www.usmessageboard.com/4096852-post623.html

rockets raining down on you, busses exploding, a wall to hold back suicide bombers, and 150 million Osamas hell bent on wiping you from the map. Sounds lovely.
Indeed, that's what islam is about - murder, mayhem, ... , pathetic.

I can really understand a piece of Arab scum being anti Israel, their scum they don't know any better, but an American being anti Israel is treasonous.

America would be a much weaker country if it wasn't for Israel.

You anti-Semitic pricks need to put your hate and jealousy of Jews aside, and put America and western values first for a change..America hatting faggots.

Why would the US be weaker without the jewish cowards?

Number 1 they are a friend we can trust, that is surrounded by our most vile and irrational enemies.

Assuming you are a U.S. citizen, which if you are it's only by technicality, because you are a traitor....let's us say you get into an accident, and are in dire need of medical assistance...I bet you are much more likely to be saved by a Jewish coward then a Palestinian warrior.

I don't think this has anything to do with the fleet. Or Israel.

Turkey wanted to be a part of EU, but seemed to fit in badly. Mainly, I think, because of their take on som human rights questions and transparency of government. Turkey also seems like a very proud country, destined to be great in one way or another.

The last political events are signs of Turkey seeking a new identity. If it can't be a major player in the EU, why not be a major player in the muslim world.

Israel is the perfect "enemy" and the fleet was the perfect "event".

I don't think this has anything to do with the fleet. Or Israel. Turkey wanted to be a part of EU, but seemed to fit in badly. Mainly, I think, because of their take on som human rights questions and transparency of government. Turkey also seems like a very proud country, destined to be great in one way or another. The last political events are signs of Turkey seeking a new identity. If it can't be a major player in the EU, why not be a major player in the muslim world. Israel is the perfect "enemy" and the fleet was the perfect "event".
And Erdogan is, of course, the perfect turkish imperial dallama.

And Erdogan is, of course, the perfect turkish imperial dallama.

I don't know if he's perfect, but I guess he will do just fine. There is something about Turkey that makes me feel uneasy. Can't put my finger on it really.

Most Turks that I have met seems nice, but then again I have never discussed politics, Kurds, human rights or religion with them.

Forum List

Back