Turkey can take credit for ending Israel's blockade of Gaza

Yeah idiot, that's why his polling numbers were what in the 20-percentile until he decided to pull this fake humanitarian flotilla BS to distract the public? The douchebag took a feather out of iran's hat - start a conflict/war and keep the guns and butter flowing...
Anyone with more than a 3rd grade education there - who is not an islamist turd like you - sees right through this transparent attempt to saddle up to the worst shit of humanity, namely iran and syria.
First, I am no Islamist. If I were, it still is no business of yours.
Second, AKP is most Pro-Western political party in Turkey.
Third, if AKP is replaced it is replaced by CHP-MHP government.

June 2010 election polls.
Photo Story:
eKolay > Foto Haber > Ýþte son seçim anketi
Short:
AKP: 29,77 %
CHP: 26,97%
MHP: 13,70 %

AKP is most pro-Western political party within these 3.
MHP is even 1930's European style Nationalists, they would totally re-orient foreign policy IF foreign policy would only be done by Political Government.
Foreign Policy is within State Authority, government is only one part of State.
That accounts also for current AKP government, they can influence foreign policy but not define it like a dictator..
Turkey is not a presidential democracy like USA, we have Republican system with institutions like Security Council that USA does not have.

the US/EU are here for the long haul - dictatorships all eventually fall, and there will be much to answer for in Ankara should the US conduct iranian and syrian regime change in the near term, which seems likely.

Wake up from your Neo-Con dream.
You are in redeployment mode, vacuum is left behind. That vacuum is being filled by Turkey, independently from who rules and will rule Turkey in future.

Wake up from your Neo-Con dream. You are in redeployment mode, vacuum is left behind. That vacuum is being filled by Turkey, independently from who rules and will rule Turkey in future.

Sure imbecile, the arabs just love the turks LOL. Ever been to the mideast fool? They fucking hate you more than they hate the jews and the shia, they just know that if they hit the turks they will get hit back hard.

When the one-term loser obama is gone, and is replaced with a strong leader as usually happens (see: Reagan) the US will re-engage the mideast, and start a few more wars I hope... :razz:

As we write the US and others are deploying a larger armada around iran than ever before, I cannot wait...:clap2:

Sure imbecile, the arabs just love the turks LOL. Ever been to the mideast fool? They fucking hate you more than they hate the jews and the shia, they just know that if they hit the turks they will get hit back hard.

When the one-term loser obama is gone, and is replaced with a strong leader as usually happens (see: Reagan) the US will re-engage the mideast, and start a few more wars I hope... :razz:

As we write the US and others are deploying a larger armada around iran than ever before, I cannot wait...:clap2:

From time to time people on this board, whom I probably hit on nerves with my posts, show up and want to lecture me.
Especially to you I have to say this: You are just a province American wih no clue about the regions you talk.

First, Turkey has highest prestige in Middle-East theater, second Turkey's policy coming from the will of the people have highest legitimacy in Middle-East. We are no "yes-taker"-type of US-dog.
You ask me, if I was in Middle-East... Yes, I was. I advide you to also visit Middle-East, maybe you then have also clue about what you talk in future.

From time to time people on this board, whom I probably hit on nerves with my posts, show up and want to lecture me.

You get on a lot of people's nerves b/c you are a fucking clueless, lying **** asshole arab terrorist supporter, for which noone is going to tolerate.

Especially to you I have to say this: You are just a province American with no clue about the regions you talk.

Sonny boy, i've lived in the middle east longer than you've been alive, you fucking turd.

First, Turkey has highest prestige in Middle-East theater,

ROTFLMAO, if you don't want to be disappointed, don't ask what the average iranian thinks of you... :lol:

second Turkey's policy coming from the will of the people have highest legitimacy in Middle-East. We are no "yes-taker"-type of US-dog.

That's not what i'm reading, monkey. The turk papers are abuzz with complaints about erdogan's iranian lurch, which has basically eliminated any chance of entering the EU, and possibly leading to an expulsion from NATO.

Even better, if someone wants to really target Turkey, their WTO membership might also be in jeopardy given their ongoing Armenian and Cyprus blockades. Fucking idiot, he is appealing to the lowest common denominator in the country - just like a typical lowlife 2-bit dictator like chavez or ahmadinejad, and you're too fucking stupid to recognize it.

you are a fucking clueless, lying **** asshole arab terrorist supporter, for which noone is going to tolerate.

You are an intellectual ZERO. Talking about things you dont know
25aj34p.jpg

don't ask what the average iranian thinks of you... :lol:
Iran-Turkey geographical borders exist since 1639.
20-25% of Iran citizens are Turkic
Iranian Azeris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turkey, their WTO membership might also be in jeopardy
Santa-Wishlist.

(...)Fucking idiot (...) monkey (...) you're too fucking stupid (...)
Zero intelectual province American.

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan can claim a big check mark for himself, despite the Turkish flotilla not having reached Gaza and nine activists aboard the Mavi Marmara ship having been killed during the raid in May. Erdogan achieved his goal: He collapsed the Israeli siege on "Hamastan." The cabinet announcement on Sunday put an end to the three-year-old civilian blockade on Gaza, initiated when Hamas took power.
(...)
Aluf Benn / Turkey can take credit for ending Israel's blockade of Gaza - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Still, our judges will prosecute the "cave-men's" plotting terror attacks from their Middle-Ages cages on International seas.

When will Turkey end its 20-year blockade of Armenia and its occupation of Cyprus, virgin chaser?

You fuck 6 year olds like your pedophile prophet?

The only girls under age 18 which I got intimate with, was, when I was teenager with pickle in the face. But I had not much girls when I was a teenager. Back then I was more the shy guy regarding girls, and being shy you do not attract much girls.

At about age 24 I exploded in personality and engagement with women have risen exponentially, but still no 6 year old girls around I attracted. Now I am 27, usually I hang out with women aged 25 to 29.
That age range I also suggest to you.

You fuck 6 year olds like your pedophile prophet?

The only girls under age 18 which I got intimate with, was, when I was teenager with pickle in the face. But I had not much girls when I was a teenager. Back then I was more the shy guy regarding girls, and being shy you do not attract much girls.

At about age 24 I exploded in personality and engagement with women have risen exponentially, but still no 6 year old girls around I attracted. Now I am 27, usually I hang out with women aged 25 to 29.
That age range I also suggest to you.

If you are not a pedophile, you are not following the sunnah.

No paradise for you, virgin chaser

Forum List

Back