Turkey can take credit for ending Israel's blockade of Gaza

People serving their own country and not a foreign country read the situation as it really is:
Petraeus On Israel - The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan

US Army should do USA a favour and deport the likes of you to Guantanoma.
In this regard this quote fits perfectly into picture:

Peace at home, Peace in the world. --- Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
You f* Lobby-Bitch.

Turkey was one of 2 countries in the security council that voted no to Iranian sanctions .

Turkey is part of the axis of evil.

I think its because you and your country have no justification for any of this and you and your country will be exposed as the grand hypocrites you are! I can't wait for the Armenian genocide recognition bill to be first passed in the US and the by the UN!:eusa_drool:

What your Turkish Whore People can take credit for:
(1) Armenian Holocaust:Genocide of the BRAVE Armenian People and theft of Armenian land. The Armenian Holocaust claimed 3 million people. The Armenians in the Turkish Ottoman Empire had many of the same traits as the Jews in Nazi Germany. They were a religious minorities, extremely successful as a group in gaining wealth, education and businesses and a very peaceful people as a whole. Without justification and without provocation, the Turkish barbarians slaughter 1.5 million Armenians! This is a Holocaust folks! Then to make matters worse the Turkish whore deny to this day the Holocaust they inflicted on the peaceful and helpless Armenians people! Very cowardly.

(2) Kurds: The Current Genocide, Theft and Occupation of Kurdish Land.The Turkish Whore subject the Kurds to de facto pograms. There are also random acts of slaughter, unwarranted arrests and government tyranny inflicted on the Kurds of Turkey. The Turkish Whore also invaded Iraqi Kurdistan!

(3) Cyprus:The Genocide and Ethnic Cleansiing and Theft and Occupation of Cyprus. In 1974 the Turks INVADED Cyprus and took over half the Island. They slaughter many Cypriots. To this day only the Turkish Whores recognize that Turkish Cyprus.

(4) The Ottoman Empire:-Years of violent persecution and oppression during the Ottoman Empire ocupation over the Arabian Pennesula. One of the most brutal and imperialistic regimes after the turn of the 1st millennia. They brutally and violently conquered the Balkans (hence why many Balkan countries are Islamic), Arabian Peninsula and North Africa. They pillaged, raped murdered and forced conversion on countless people. They ruled from 1299-1922. They are a prime force that kept the Middle East in the dark ages!

(5) RELGIOUS MINORITIES IN MODERN TURKEY: Violent Persecution over all religious minorties. There is a reason they are 99.83% Muslims. That is as close to 100% as you can get. Douche Bags will say they are secular. LAUGHABLE! Sorry, but you don't get nearly 100% of anything, especially when they was a long proud history of Christian and Jewish minority communities living in Turkey, without genocide, ethnic cleansing, oppression etc.

Turkey

(6) Holocause Denying Nation: Imagine if the Germany denied the Holocaust it would be safe to say they would still be Nazis. Well the Turkish Whorish Government and People still deny the Aremian Holocaust, so what does that make them

(...)I can't wait for the Armenian genocide recognition bill to be first passed in the US
(...)

Ancestors of North-Americans are responsible for genocide on a contintental scale, erasing dozens of different native American Cultures.
That needs to be written into book. On same page with Adolf Hitler.

Allthough Turkey was never colonized, 21st Century is "V for Vendetta" of the former colonized. Especially Europeans did a lot of genocide in world, Developing World with its gronwing strength in shaping world dynamics will soon be strong enough to ask the real questions.

Turkey was one of 2 countries in the security council that voted no to Iranian sanctions .(...)

Brazil and Turkey should receive Nobel Peace Prize for having done what they've done in Security Council. They stood as a shining example of Hope and Change in-front of the hate-preachers of War and Sanctions.

Turkey did play a major roll in putting Gaza on the front burner. More specifically, the Turkish civilians on the Freedom Flotilla got major press.

However the groundwork on the Gaza situation was done by Free Gaza, ISM, Viva Palestina, the BDS movement and others.

It doesn't hurt that Israel has been shooting itself in the foot regularly lately.

And I'd like to loan the israeli a howitzer, so they can do a proper job of foot shooting.

NO Israel and yes HAMAS can take credit for ending the land blockade.

Israel: Because she actually did it.
Hamas: Because after she got her ass spanked hard in Cast Lead, she has curbed and even stopped other Islamofacist groups from firing the missiles.

I see you have not been keeping up with Hamas strategies.

The blockade did not end, there is still blockade on Gaza.

Sorry to confuse you with the facts.

That is true, however, the world community is still working to eliminate it.

PF you agree with what i said? ?:eek::eek:

When I read this i ran to the window to see flying pigs:lol:

:offtopic:

What rep power mean? the colors have meaning?

PF you agree with what i said? ?:eek::eek:

When I read this i ran to the window to see flying pigs:lol:

:offtopic:

What rep power mean? the colors have meaning?

The truth is the truth. Any time you speak the truth I will agree with you.

Instead sending ships to carry Spanish Jews to Turkey, Sultan should have send canons to Ferdinand of Spain to get the job actually done.
That is my standpoint regarding the likes of you as of lately.
See any real basis for discussion here?

My family is from Turkey and I think you are a fucking idiot, almost as stupid as Erdogan, whose days in office are almost over.

When that asshole is voted out - assuming he willingly steps down in a legitimate vote - the Turkish and Israeli nations can begin rebuilding a once-strong relationship sundered by a psychotic, arab/terrorist apologizing moron who was the Turk leader.

Turkey was one of 2 countries in the security council that voted no to Iranian sanctions .(...)

Brazil and Turkey should receive Nobel Peace Prize for having done what they've done in Security Council. They stood as a shining example of Hope and Change in-front of the hate-preachers of War and Sanctions.

I'm now convinced your not just mentally ill, you're being paid to spout these idiocies by the word. Good job fucking idiot, you're doing a great job making Turkey look like shit, keep it up imbecile :cuckoo:

What "axis of evil"? Having trouble telling the difference between facts and right-wing propaganda?

Ugh, another mentally retarded southern dipshit...can you please just STFU and leave this thread, idiot? I am Turkish and I think the government is a POS, as does everyone else with a greater than 3rd grade education...how many years short of that were you did you say?

(...) Erdogan(...) voted out (...) the Turkish and Israeli nations can begin rebuilding a once-strong relationship(...)

Won't happen.
In this world nothing is given you for free, not glory and not political grandeur.
You have to take it. Turks of all political spectrum want and will take it.

As for Turks looking like shit as you claim:
12%, 1quarter growth 2010
CDS of Turkey = 1.845, much better then most Europe and Russia
Global markets view Turkey as investment grade - Hurriyet Daily News and Economic Review

We have a "Western Question", with the Sick man of the Americas. Most of periphery Europe is anyway already dead.
USA + EU will sequentially decrease in all sort of power over the next years and decades.

(...)you're doing a great job making Turkey look like shit, keep it up imbecile :cuckoo:

This ain't a Ms. Universe type contest, and the West is anyway not the jury for Turkey.
Most important is morality and justice in International Relations. USA unfortunately has moved away from such concepts in International Relations.

Last edited:
(...)I am Turkish(...)

Did you serve your compulsory conscription in Turkey to claim you are Turkish?
You probably don't even speak a single word Turkish.

Maybe your parents, independent from their confession, are Turkish.
You are US citizen with no connection to Turkishness.
This is not a question of being better or worse, but illusion in self-definition.

A Turk, independent from his political believes ALWAYS defends and protects the interests of his country in International Relations. Turks might disagree over various issues, BUT they will never make appeasement to foreigners so they advance their interests at home.

Independence is my charackter --- G.M.K. Ataturk

Won't happen. In this world nothing is given you for free, not glory and not political grandeur. You have to take it. Turks of all political spectrum want and will take it.

Yeah idiot, that's why his polling numbers were what in the 20-percentile until he decided to pull this fake humanitarian flotilla BS to distract the public? The douchebag took a feather out of iran's hat - start a conflict/war and keep the guns and butter flowing...

Anyone with more than a 3rd grade education there - who is not an islamist turd like you - sees right through this transparent attempt to saddle up to the worst shit of humanity, namely iran and syria.

People discounted the US in both the first and second world wars - how'd that work out, asswipe?

If the voters don't rid the country of this psychotic hack - the military probably will.

As for Turks looking like shit as you claim: 12%, 1quarter growth 2010
CDS of Turkey = 1.845, much better then most Europe and Russia

Funny how i recall hearing how japan was going to roll the world back in the 80s/90s...how'd that turn out for ya? Asshole lists one quarter and suddenly the world is owned by Turkey... :cuckoo:

We have a "Western Question", with the Sick man of the Americas. Most of periphery Europe is anyway already dead. USA + EU will sequentially decrease in all sort of power over the next years and decades.

Is that why Turkey's application to join the EU is still on the table?

As for this embracing of the scumbag dictatorships in iran and syria - when those nations are finally freed, i would NOT want to be a Turkish diplomat (or a russian or chinese one either, for that matter) inside those countries. Those people have a long memory, and will "treat" any and all Turks they can get their hands on in the same fine manner as Mussolini.

That's the difference moron, the US/EU are here for the long haul - dictatorships all eventually fall, and there will be much to answer for in Ankara should the US conduct iranian and syrian regime change in the near term, which seems likely.

Forum List

Back