Turkey Backing out of Paris agreement

Good move from Erdogan, he actually is not as dumb as he sounds. That "Global Warming" clumsy ship will probably sink very soon without US support and Erdogan is among the first who are realizing it...

Last edited:
:lol: Who was going to call out Turkey if they didn't follow it? This whole thing was a ploy by the globalists to weaken the USA. Now that we don't have a plant in office, we can get back to Making America Great Again.

#MAGA

Good move from Erdogan, he actually is not as dumb as he sounds. That "Global Warming" clumsy ship will probably sink very soon without US support and Erdogan is among the first who are realizing it...
The US is developing a solid group of allies...Syria and Turkey are surely just the start.

The US is developing a solid group of allies...Syria and Turkey are surely just the start.

I think you're forgetting that it was Obama who called for Erdogan to retain his dictatorship during the alleged coupe.

At least Turkey is honest, "now that we won't receive our welfare check, we would rather not join".

Sure this was all about the environment all right...China and their sneaky rat bast.ard politicians they have in their pocket. Here's a guarantee, America and liberty will be far better off now that America didn't allow itself to get screwed royally once again.

Wonder if this will have a cascade effect on others in it for the welfare

I think you're forgetting that it was Obama who called for Erdogan to retain his dictatorship during the alleged coupe.
Why would you think that...and why would that change what I said?

I don't think that. I know that. This is well documented. Check it if you for some reason have "forgotten."

I don't think that. I know that. This is well documented. Check it if you for some reason have "forgotten."
It's well documented that I forgot that Obama supported Erdogan staying in power?
Do tell.

The Germany that was nutty enough to keep electing Ms. Murkin is also nutty enough to keep pissing away taxpayer's money on Global-Whatever bribe.,free housing for and medical care for Islamic terrorists.

The Germany that was nutty enough to keep electing Ms. Murkin is also nutty enough to keep pissing away taxpayer's money on Global-Whatever bribe.,free housing for and medical care for Islamic terrorists.

And ironically, they then take the street to protest her policies which are about as pro-globalism as can be. Go figure.

It's well documented that I forgot that Obama supported Erdogan staying in power?
Do tell.

It's well documented that Obama pretended that Erdogran's rule was "democratic."

Do tell.

It's well documented that Obama pretended that Erdogran's rule was "democratic."
So...back to my original question...how does that change what I wrote?

Do tell.

Don't even know what you're talking about. I wasn't trying to change anything you wrote. How am I supposed to change a question, dumbfuck? If you got a question, be clear, dude. Or if you don't give a fuck about your stupid shit, I can support that.

Do tell.

Don't even know what you're talking about. I wasn't trying to change anything you wrote. How am I supposed to change a question, dumbfuck? If you got a question, be clear, dude. Or if you don't give a fuck about your stupid shit, I can support that.
Sheesh, this is hard.
Try to follow along with me...

1. I congratulated the US on fostering such an impressive list of allies...Syria and Turkey.
2. You commented that I'd forgotten that Obama supported Erdogan.
3. I asked why you thought I'd forgotten...and if I had why it would have changed what I wrote?
4. You said that it was well documented
5. I asked you to show that it was well documented that I'd forgotten about Obama's support for Erdogan
6. You said "No, silly, I meant that it's well documented that Obama supported Erdogan" [I'm paraphrasing you]
7. I said..."Oooooh...is that what you meant...well, how does that change what I wrote originally...about the US' great alliances?" [I'm paraphrasing me]
8. You went all sweary.

1. I congratulated the US on fostering such an impressive list of allies...Syria and Turkey.
2. You commented that I'd forgotten that Obama supported Erdogan.
3. I asked why you thought I'd forgotten...and if I had why it would have changed what I wrote?
4. You said that it was well documented
5. I asked you to show that it was well documented that I'd forgotten about Obama's support for Erdogan
6. You said "No, silly, I meant that it's well documented that Obama supported Erdogan" [I'm paraphrasing you]
7. I said..."Oooooh...is that what you meant...well, how does that change what I wrote originally...about the US' great alliances?" [I'm paraphrasing me]
8. You went all sweary.

And none of that explains your implishly written, "how does that change what I wrote?" question.

Forum List

Back