Turkey 9-11

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
OMG. A full size turkey just flew into our building. No one was in the office that she landed in, but it sounded like a car hit the building.

I'm assuming the brown turkey's are the females, just like the plane looking ducks are the females?

The glass on the outside sort of looks like a mirror, so the poor thing probably didn't realize it was flying into a building.

The glass here is super thick glass, but the bird managed to break it and land Dead on the office floor.

I would have thought the bird would have bounced off the window, but she came thru.

It was so bizarre.

Somebody emailed out a picture, but I don't think I can share that here. I probably can but just don't know how.

OMG. A full size turkey just flew into our building. No one was in the office that she landed in, but it sounded like a car hit the building.

I'm assuming the brown turkey's are the females, just like the plane looking ducks are the females?

The glass on the outside sort of looks like a mirror, so the poor thing probably didn't realize it was flying into a building.

The glass here is super thick glass, but the bird managed to break it and land Dead on the office floor.

I would have thought the bird would have bounced off the window, but she came thru.

It was so bizarre.

Somebody emailed out a picture, but I don't think I can share that here. I probably can but just don't know how.

Please send Ravi's remains home.

pluck it before it gets cool, feathers come out very easily then you wont have to skin it!!!

Forum List

Back