Tunisian party to sue Israel over hit on abu-Jihad

LOL! I'm sure that this will amount to something- right after Bin Laden's Seal Team Six stands trial.

Al-Wazir was responsible for planning the Savoy Operation in 1975, in which eight Fatah terrorists raided and took hostages in the Savoy hotel in Tel Aviv, killing eight of them, as well as three Israeli soldiers. The Coastal Road massacre, in March 1978, was also planned by al-Wazir. In this attack, six Fatah terrorists hijacked a bus and killed 35 Israeli civilians.

LOL! I'm sure that this will amount to something- right after Bin Laden's Seal Team Six stands trial.

Al-Wazir was responsible for planning the Savoy Operation in 1975, in which eight Fatah terrorists raided and took hostages in the Savoy hotel in Tel Aviv, killing eight of them, as well as three Israeli soldiers. The Coastal Road massacre, in March 1978, was also planned by al-Wazir. In this attack, six Fatah terrorists hijacked a bus and killed 35 Israeli civilians.

Be not surprised----tinnie still sobs every year on the anniversary of the deah of his hero Adolf abu ali ---poor abu ali------the zionists were CLOSING IN ---so he shot himself in the head-------for tinnie demands redress

Tunis' Wafa Party to base charges on old IDF officer's interview regarding 1988 assassination of top PLO operative; international convention that defines such hits as 'crimes against humanity'

Tunisian party to sue Israel over hit on abu-Jihad - Israel News, Ynetnews
lipushi..... you are deflecting as usual

the real issue is....

why is israel so dishonest that it has taken so many years to officially admit what the whole world already knew

shades of the vanunu syndrome here

truth decay stinks you know

Last edited:
probably in order to keep secret their methods in assassinating the baby murderers you prefer to protect. The USA is very strong----we COULD be opened about the KILLING OF YOUR HERO Osama bin Laden---as to VANUNU had he done in the USA what he did in Israel---he would have never gotten out of jail My son had a job in the USA----just like that of VANUNU----not being a criminal-----he would not even tell me where he was located Had he taken pictures of the inside of the Nuclear Facility and SOLD THEM to a newspaper------he would either had DISAPPEARED or spent the rest of his life in jail

Kohen with a K...that's a new one

I have lots of cohen's with a c in my family

You obviously know a whole lot but its all totally on one side only

are you actually interested in a proper discussion of truth which has many shades?

if so, I am happy to learn from you and engage properly

if not, i will read all you say but no point in replying

just how many "COHENS" do you have in that very large family of yours Kvetch------and what are you in the system?

probably in order to keep secret their methods in assassinating the baby murderers you prefer to protect. The USA is very strong----we COULD be opened about the KILLING OF YOUR HERO Osama bin Laden---as to VANUNU had he done in the USA what he did in Israel---he would have never gotten out of jail My son had a job in the USA----just like that of VANUNU----not being a criminal-----he would not even tell me where he was located Had he taken pictures of the inside of the Nuclear Facility and SOLD THEM to a newspaper------he would either had DISAPPEARED or spent the rest of his life in jail
so the USA aint the land of the free, either

don't really know where such a land might be

fact is, your arab friends have emerged very slighly from total truth denial with al jazeera and the arab spring

Abbas's interview on israeli TV is a case in point

israel seems to be going backwards in the truth decay stakes..........and the USA and UK with it

Last edited:
just how many "COHENS" do you have in that very large family of yours Kvetch------and what are you in the system?
mum's mum was a hyphenated cohen, i.e. ******* - cohen

and I and all my 10 first cousins have the first half of the hyphenated cohen name as the third of our forenames

its a totally jewish name not unconnected with the meaning of kvetch or a certain wall in jerusalem

I did not ask that question----I asked----what is your classification in the jewish system? using cohen in a hypenated name because your mother broght that name
in with her------is so much a violation of custom----that I wonder how no one ever mentioned that fact to you

are you actually interested in a proper discussion of truth which has many shades?

Deliberately murdering civilians in hotels and on busses only has one side- one shade, in the civilized world. Abu Jihad was behind those terrorist attacks- and more.

He was eliminated.

Is anything I said incorrect?

As to how my name is spelled, here in Israel it is כהן, so if you prefer, use that spelling. Knock yourself out.

Last edited:

Deliberately murdering civilians in hotels and on busses only has one side- one shade, in the civilized world. Abu Jihad was behind those terrorist attacks- and more.

He was eliminated.

As to how my name is spelled, here in Israel it is כהן, so if you prefer, use that spelling. Knock yourself out.
that's true as far as it goes, but not a civilsed reply to a civilised question

and what about that poor gardener that got killed.....could they not have just knocked him out??

as for myself, I am sick of jerking off just my own views and trying to knock anyone out

if I ask you Y anything ...Mr Y-Kohen I doubt you will answer truthfully or meaning fully

but I hope I am wrong, there

He was eliminated.

and what about that poor gardener that got killed.....could they not have just knocked him out??

as for myself, I am sick of jerking off just my own views and trying to knock anyone out

if I ask you Y anything ...Mr Y-Kohen I doubt you will answer truthfully or meaning fully

You weren't there, so you have no idea what operational issues arose. Who said that "that poor gardener" didn't try to attack them? And if not, hanging out with terrorists is dangerous no matter what.

In any case, your issue wasn't the gardener: Your issue was Israel eliminating a terrorist and now you're grabbing at straws.

several people died along with the islamic hero OSAMA BIN LADEN------in fact children died along with the islamic hero ADOLF ABU ALI HITLER

He was eliminated.

You weren't there, so you have no idea what operational issues arose. Who said that "that poor gardener" didn't try to attack them? And if not, hanging out with terrorists is dangerous no matter what.

In any case, your issue wasn't the gardener: Your issue was Israel eliminating a terrorist and now you're grabbing at straws.
I'm sorry sir but I explicitly said that your account was true..as far as it went

i have no issue at all with israel killing Abu Jihad in Tunis, nor dressing in womens clothes as your beloved defence minister Barak did; if not there then elsewhere.

Only about the innocent gardener who the killer himself regretted "having to kill"

That..."colateral damage" .... israel does not always limit enough , eg cast lead and the flotilla..

So dont "agrue" with points and issues that I didn't have.

My train of thought was and is about truth, here.

The whole truth as best we can discover, preferably together

I'm sorry sir but I explicitly said that your account was true..as far as it went

i have no issue at all with israel killing Abu Jihad in Tunis, nor dressing in womens clothes as your beloved defence minister Barak did; if not there then elsewhere.

Only about the innocent gardener who the killer himself regretted "having to kill"

That..."colateral damage" .... israel does not always limit enough , eg cast lead and the flotilla..

The initial point you had was "why is israel so dishonest that it has taken so many years to officially admit what the whole world already knew"; as if there was some sort of cover-up; which there wasn't.

I answered that it's not like we denied it.

Then you went on to mourn a gardener and blame Israel- without even knowing the circumstances of his alleged death.

Now you're complaining about collateral damage- which happens in every single war; bar none.

What's next?

The initial point you had was "why is israel so dishonest that it has taken so many years to officially admit what the whole world already knew"; as if there was some sort of cover-up; which there wasn't.

I answered that it's not like we denied it.

Then you went on to mourn a gardener and blame Israel- without even knowing the circumstances of his alleged death.

Now you're complaining about collateral damage- which happens in every single war; bar none.

What's next?
ok

this is next

would you have an issue if the British had gunned down Begin, Shamir and the Jewish terrorist leaders and not just the actual bombers of.e.g. the King David Hotel??

that might take us deeper into the issues

Kvetch
would you have an issue if the British had gunned down Begin, Shamir and the Jewish terrorist leaders and not just the actual bombers of.e.g. the King David Hotel??

that might take us deeper into the issues

your comment cannot be more idiotic, kvetch Lots of the jews who fought the british were GUNNED DOWN Lots of the Amerian patriots who fought the Brits in World War II ---were gunned down ----

the specific gentleman who enjoys your support was not engaged in a war-----he was----to your delight-----engaged in entering a country for the purpose of murdering its children. Terrorism is not war------it is crime which is supported by islamo nazis

Forum List

Back