Tunisia to host the largest conference supporting Palestinian prisoners

From Deach----to me (irose)
i cannot believe you are comparing jews that lived in thriving and prosperous communities throughout the mideast and northern africa, those who never had any complaints before the advent of the jewish state and were regarded by their arab benefactors as a protected people, with the horrible plight of africans captured, transported, and sold into a lifetime of hard servitude as slaves and whose dear and precious children were nothing more than chattel.

In fact I made no such comparison ie deach lied Now Deach is going to tell us in which NORTH AFRICAN MUSLIM COUNTRY jews lived without ever have cause for complaint until zionism "happened" whenever he thinks that was. Tell us, Deach about the muslim lands in which there were significant populations of jews but no attacks on jews until-----whenever you think ZIONISM changed all that It might be useful for you to tell us about when this ZIONISTIC transformation took place which created this SUDDEN NEW DEVELOPEMENT OF RESENTMENT TOWARD JEWS BY MUSLIMS in lands in which jews had until then enjoyed FULL EQUALITY

Forum List

Back