Tunes that will send Bronies to safe zone. hehehe some fun.First up Fairies wear boots

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
now no offense to Chelsea Manning sort of kind of maybe even I don't give a shit.......Be as offensive as you want and torture the little wankers.

Cock on will freak Rosie out

Goddo - Tough Times / Cock On Flashback to old T.O.

now no offense to Chelsea Manning sort of kind of maybe even I don't give a shit.......Be as offensive as you want and torture the little wankers.

That's a song about Ozzy doing drugs. They're tripping and hallucinating, seeing fairies.

I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan and saw them performing when I was in TO. It was the strangest concert. They were the opening act for ............ are you ready..............
Three Dog Night.

So I know what the tune is about. But the point is that the title of this tune would set snowflakes clean off.

ETA: think about how wild this was. Humble Pie was ahead of Sabbath and then Three Dog Night.

I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan and saw them performing when I was in TO. It was the strangest concert. They were the opening act for ............ are you ready..............
Three Dog Night.

So I know what the tune is about. But the point is that the title of this tune would set snowflakes clean off.

ETA: think about how wild this was. Humble Pie was ahead of Sabbath and then Three Dog Night.

Well, if you're going to be offensive, at least do it right!

Three Dog Night.

Well, if you're going to be offensive, at least do it right!

My beat\\\

Just becase it's Ted all y'all, libtaed brains fixin' to blow mutha humpas LMAO PETA KMA Whooo!

Last edited:

That's a song about Ozzy doing drugs. They're tripping and hallucinating, seeing fairies.

Three Dog Night.

saw them open for Grand Funk Railroad....

Forum List

Back