Tune into Fox Today!!!! Watch the tea party.

Yep. I'm quite for a robust discussion on issues and diversity of opinion. Palin, I don't think so much so. I'm for smaller government on all levels, starting at the top. I want my government more local, where I can make an impact. I don't want the fed in my schools or traffic signals. I don't want unfunded mandates placed on my local or state government.

I don't want the fed in my health care in a broad manner. I'm fine with reform, but not new.

Well, Annie that's exactly what Sarah Palin is for, smaller government, she cleaned up the corruption in her own party in state of Alaska and did a great job of it. You and her agree, so what's your beef with her? She is for reform of the health care system as most of us agree it needs reformed, we just don't want a nationalized system which is eventually what we would have should Obama get through that public option that he is attempting to sell.

Then she quit, cost her state a lot of money and is now touring and writing books. Oh she will make a mint, but is the is the laughing stock of any serious republican.

Better than the laughing stock of humanity, eh, dumbshit?

Annie it's basic- SPENDING ON STEROIDS, republicans too, have spent this country into a debt that will in effect cause your children and grandchildren a 30% reduction in their standard of living in comparison to what you enjoy today. It does not matter whether you are a repub, a dem, a independent. We now borrow .50 on every dollar spent, it's unsustainable debt, we are spending money faster that we can print it. Right now the interest on our national debt is 500 million dollars a DAY. This debt is going to have to be paid back, and it's going to be YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN that will suffer for it. It's got to be stopped, it's a train wreck that's totally out of control.

Yep. I'm quite for a robust discussion on issues and diversity of opinion. Palin, I don't think so much so. I'm for smaller government on all levels, starting at the top. I want my government more local, where I can make an impact. I don't want the fed in my schools or traffic signals. I don't want unfunded mandates placed on my local or state government.

I don't want the fed in my health care in a broad manner. I'm fine with reform, but not new.

Well, Annie that's exactly what Sarah Palin is for, smaller government, she cleaned up the corruption in her own party in state of Alaska and did a great job of it. You and her agree, so what's your beef with her? She is for reform of the health care system as most of us agree it needs reformed, we just don't want a nationalized system which is eventually what we would have should Obama get through that public option that he is attempting to sell.

I'm sorry, but seems she's for insinuating the government in women's issues, school issues, and whatever else hits her fancy. I may well agree with her opinions, just am not for ramming them through, any more than Obama's fancies.

:lol::lol::lol: There is this young black gentleman on with beck says he's in illinois at a rally looking for the racists.. He said he has not found any yet!

The blacksphere.net i think his his web address.

was that black man named juan williams? Lol

lolololololololol soooooo funny!!! Hahahahahh!! !omg ohasodfjasldkfjaskdfj. ...dumbshit.

Names hurt sir. Dive Con is that you?

:lol::lol::lol: there is this young black gentleman on with beck says he's in illinois at a rally looking for the racists.. He said he has not found any yet!

The Blacksphere.net I think his his web address.

Was that black man named Juan Williams? lol

yes, we know, you cat shit eating dogs called demoncwats love to pick on black conservatives..

Then she quit, cost her state a lot of money and is now touring and writing books. Oh she will make a mint, but is the is the laughing stock of any serious republican.

Names hurt sir. Oh and what part of me saying Palin quit makes me dumb? :cool:

"a boil on the butt of humanity" I think that was from Steel Magnolias.

I'm sorry, but seems she's for insinuating the government in women's issues, school issues, and whatever else hits her fancy. I may well agree with her opinions, just am not for ramming them through, any more than Obama's fancies.

I have not seen that Annie but if you would provide the links on this I will most assurdely read them.

I would have quit too, when on a daily basis someone is attacking her young children and filing frivolous lawsuits costing her state millions to defend. She rocks and she is doing a great job now of pointing attention to the liberals agenda of socializing this country. People relate to her and she relates to them, as is evidenced by anytime she sneezes the media is all over it. The libs are scared poopless when she gets on the stage. :lol: So I want her to keep it up, just can't wait until the cap and tax debaucle hits the senate, that's her area of expertise and she will help to take that white elephant down.:lol:

Cream of the crop. A very diverse croud there....lol

images

This one works for fox I think..?

340x.jpg

could be anyones next door neighbor. liberal assholes do not recognise real Americans, they only recognise the dirty unwashed dope smoking lazy good for nothing hippy scum that sucks the life blood out of our nation...you know zona, people like you ya stupid lazy fuck!

Forum List

Back